Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 01-22-2010, 03:23 PM

Problemsolver

Default Jaina Proudmoore - Evil genious?

Did you know? Jaina Proudmoore allowed her father to die so that the Horde could continue to grow in strength.
Is she then a double-agent for the Horde?

The answer is no. Jaina Proudmoore is in fact the true villain, the mastermind behind all the evils of WoW.

She watched on as Admiral Proudmoore died because she wanted a proper challenge.
The Horde was too weak for her, and needed to become stronger...

And Varian Wrynn? He's nothing but Jaina's puppet.
Wrynn said nothing to reprimand Jaina after she forcefully teleported him out of the Undercity.
Why? Because he knew that she could have chosen never to release him from the ice...

Of course Jaina would never harm Wrynn.
After all, Varian Wrynn and Thrall are both her precious little toys.
You think Thrall is safe, tucked within his little fortress? Think again.
Jaina showed in the 'Battle for the Undercity' questline that she could teleport to Orgimmar any time she wished, at her leisure.

You're probably shaking your heads by now, recalling how Jaina saved the players in the Pit of Saron and cried over the deaths of the soldiers.
How could such a kind soul ever be evil?

But remember this.
In the Undercity, she showed that she could easily teleport at least a dozen soldiers on short notice.
But... In the Pit of Saron?
She only saves the five players.

The reason is simple. She did not want any disturbances in her duel with the Lich King.
If Falric and Marwyn had not held us behind, she may have murdered us players as well.

Another scary fact.
It is well-known that Jaina is a mage with epic skills.
Yet we only see Jaina meleeing the Lich King when we come upon their battle.
But the Lich King, with Frostmourne, only managed to take away 5000k of Jaina's HP...
Whereas Jaina took out 7000k of the Lich King's HP. With only a staff.

Jaina tells the players that she cannot keep the Lich King frozen for long.
Yet as long as you don't speak to her, she can keep him frozen until 10:00 AM the next morning.

If the Skybreaker had not collapsed the tunnel, the fall of the Lich King may have come much sooner than Blizzard intended.

The final evidence. Look at the final bosses of the two expansions.
The Burning Crusade? The final boss was Kil'jaeden, yes, but it was Kael'thas who summoned him into the Sunwell.
The Wrath of the Lich King? The final boss is the Lich King, obviously, but the man beneath is Arthas Menethil.

These two men have just one thing in common, and that is that they both fell in love with Jaina as she studied magic in Dalaran.

Now do you understand? Kael'thas and Arthas may have thought they were acting under their own ambitions, but in reality they too were mere puppets of Jaina Proudmoore.

Meet Jaina Proudmoore, the true villain and the mastermind behind all the evils of WoW.

And yes, I totally ripped this text from MMOChampion's forums. It's still full of win.

Discuss.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Slowpokeking

I don't think she's evil genius, otherwise she should grow her power in these years, but nor did her or her factions.
From the novel "Arthas" she's just like a silly little girl. I think she was wrong about let her father die, but mostly because she's silly.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:28 PM

Eternal

Holy fuck Aneurysm everything is clear now!!!!! But then you leave me wondering which is her relationship with Deathwing.

PD:By the way I loved that picture.
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text
Old 01-22-2010, 03:35 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
Holy fuck Aneurysm everything is clear now!!!!! But then you leave me wondering which is her relationship with Deathwing.

PD:By the way I loved that picture.
Deathwing is but only her pet. Paris Hilton has Tinkerbell the rat-dog, Jaina has Deathwing the monster-dragon-dog.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:39 PM

Revenant - Moderator

I think Jaina is a part of Azshara that was separated in the War of the Ancients and empowered by the Well of Eternity. Perhaps a fragment of the little good that was in the queen, coupled with the unimaginable power and evil? She will stop at nothing to rule over everything and remake the world in her image.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
Deathwing is but only her pet. Paris Hilton has Tinkerbell the rat-dog, Jaina has Deathwing the monster-dragon-dog.
Seriously, this post brought a lot of game mechanic.

If Jaina was that good, she would focus on grow her force like almost every mastermind in WOW(Sageras, Old Gods, Deathwing, Lich King) did before right? But her force was still very weak.
About her own strength, I don't think she could take down Onyxia's human form. Her brother would totally own her.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:45 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post

If Jaina was that good, she would focus on grow her force like almost every mastermind in WOW(Sageras, Old Gods, Deathwing, Lich King) did before right? But her force was still very weak.
About her own strength, I don't think she could take down Onyxia's human form. Her brother would totally own her.
Are you saying Deathwing is Onyxia's brother? Now that's incorrect.

And Jaina doesn't need any "forces". She can fuck people up with a twist of her cane!
Old 01-22-2010, 03:45 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:

She has the greatest force in all of the Warcraft universe: The members of both the Horde and Alliance. Her weakness is just what she wants you to think.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Are you saying Deathwing is Onyxia's brother? Now that's incorrect.

And Jaina doesn't need any "forces". She can fuck people up with a twist of her cane!
I'm saying Victor Nefarius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
She has the greatest force in all of the Warcraft universe: The members of both the Horde and Alliance. Her weakness is just what she wants you to think.
She's neither the leader of the Alliance of the Horde. She's only an...ally of the Horde, maybe no more after Thrall gone. About the Alliacne, who directly follow her order? Only Theramore's force, and we can see some of the soldiers did not like her.

Last edited by Slowpokeking; 01-22-2010 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-22-2010, 03:48 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
I'm saying Victor Nefarius.
Why bring Nefarian in to this? We haven't mentioned him, or his sister.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Why bring Nefarian in to this? We haven't mentioned him, or his sister.
If she wants to make Varian a puppet, she would do something to weaken and control him like Onyxia did right? Since Onyxia already did it for her, she should keep that status, do some minor change to make sure Varian go her way, and won't break control. But she did not. If she was that strong, she could just finish Onyxia by herself then take her place in Stormwind.

Jaina was one of my least favorite characters, but I don't think she could be a mastermind.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:57 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
If she wants to make Varian a puppet, she would do something to weaken and control him like Onyxia did right? Since Onyxia already did it for her, she should keep that status, do some minor change to make sure Varian go her way, and won't break control. But she did not. If she was that strong, she could just finish Onyxia by herself then take her place in Stormwind.

Jaina was one of my least favorite characters, but I don't think she could be a mastermind.
Onyxia is dead now. Who fought Onyxia alongside the King?
Jaina did, and from the second badass-Varian washed up on her shore, she had him in her pocket like her lil' bitch. Jaina controlled one half of Varian, while Onyxia controlled the other half. When Varian fused with himself to become one entity, Jaina took control of him, and killed Onyxia.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Onyxia is dead now. Who fought Onyxia alongside the King?
Jaina did, and from the second badass-Varian washed up on her shore, she had him in her pocket like her lil' bitch. Jaina controlled one half of Varian, while Onyxia controlled the other half. When Varian fused with himself to become one entity, Jaina took control of him, and killed Onyxia.
Onyxia did not control the other half, they later fought together to take her down.
I mean which one's more diffcult to control? One whole Varian or two? If Jaina wants to make Varian a puppet, there is no reason to put Varian back as a whole again.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:06 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Onyxia did not control the other half, they later fought together to take her down.
I mean which one's more diffcult to control? One whole Varian or two? If Jaina wants to make Varian a puppet, there is no reason to put Varian back as a whole again.
Behind every great man there's a great woman.

Lady Prestor had sexytime with handsome-Varian. She totally pulled the strings when it came to that half of Varian.

Oh, and Jaina totally knew she could handle both Varian's. All her previous boyfriends have been strong dudes, who later went to controll their own army (of doom). Sure, Arthas wasn't the leader of the Scourge when they dated, and Kael'thas wasn't attempting to summon Kil'jaeden when they dated, but she sure as hell subliminally told 'em to.

Jaina is a man-eater!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Slowpokeking

There was not enough evidence of that happened, yet. Theramore was still a small city and some soldiers did not really like her. If her betrayal was known by the Alliance, then maybe she won't be a heroine again.
It's not I'm saying "Jaina was all good". Actually I argued a lot with other people about she betrayed her father. I just think she's too silly and weak to be a mastermind.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:13 PM

Problemsolver

I hope you understand I'm sarcastic. I'm pretty sure whoever wrote that text is joking aswell.

I'm sorry if my sarcasm didn't reach you through that screen of yours.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Slowpokeking

Oh I'm really sorry, I am very bad at reach sarcasm.

Personally, I don't like her because her silly performance in "Arthas" the novel, her betrayal aganist her dad and she always listen to other people like Antonidas, Arthas, Medivh and now, Varian. She can't do stuff on her own execpt mess things up like betray her dad. Sylvanas and Tyrande(my favorite female character) rarely rely on other people, especially Sylvanas.

Last edited by Slowpokeking; 01-22-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Old 01-22-2010, 04:16 PM

Problemsolver

And I am sorry for continuing to pull your legs, although I was almost sure you didn't get the joke.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
And I am sorry for continuing to pull your legs, although I was almost sure you didn't get the joke.
Oh, but anyway, it's the best Jaina picture I've ever seen.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:23 PM

Dryad

Haha, Jaina mauling Arthas with her staff, well, she's been practizing as that picture shows.

Anyways, Jaina didn't really let her father die, she just stepped aside to not make part of either side, and then attempted the same stunt as in undercity, but was too late.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrantis View Post

Anyways, Jaina didn't really let her father die, she just stepped aside to not make part of either side, and then attempted the same stunt as in undercity, but was too late.
She did, she told Thrall about the Goblin ships.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:30 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
That's pretty much the definition of letting something happen.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:36 PM

Dryad

She let the battle happen, not her father die, even though from the dialog it was pretty obvious she espected it to happen, it would seem her intentions were to shake reason in him.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
She let the battle happen, not her father die, even though from the dialog it was pretty obvious she espected it to happen, it would seem her intentions were to shake reason in him.
it's already betrayal when she told Thrall about the ships. She said something very terrible.
She firstly said "You must believe me, I had no part in my dad's plan"
Then said"Do what you MUST" then told him about the goblin warships, said they would help her to break Daelin's blockade, which means get INTO Thereamore.
Then the worst words are there,"Please, spare my man if you can, my father will try to use them aganist you, but they are the REAL FAMILY I will have left when this is over"

Last edited by Slowpokeking; 01-22-2010 at 04:43 PM..
Old 01-22-2010, 04:41 PM

Problemsolver

I dig Jaina. She fucks people over, and keeps it neutral.