Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 02:24 PM

Trade Baroness - Admin

RIP, Path of the Titans.

That was the feature I liked the most of Cata, besides the new races. Mostly because of the sweet Titan lore that never came.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:28 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Eregos#2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
RIP, Path of the Titans.

That was the feature I liked the most of Cata, besides the new races. Mostly because of the sweet Titan lore that never came.
I wish we got more from Archaeology myself like we did when it was implemented . I loved all the Old God stuff we had and really want them to tease future content with it .

Run
Old 06-29-2014, 02:30 PM

Trade Baroness - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ku'ja View Post
I wish we got more from Archaeology myself like we did when it was implemented . I loved all the Old God stuff we had and really want them to tease future content with it .
Yeah. I wish they'd add more archeology stuff not just for the new continent's denizens but also the olds ones. There's no reason why they couldn't add one or two new projects to the older branches.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:34 PM

Glaive Thrower

Rexxar

Source: -Tweet-

Lore & Quest Design previous BlizzCon conventions

I need information about 05 and 07 editions.

Old 06-29-2014, 02:49 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

rexxar is friendly to alliance...
Old 06-29-2014, 02:50 PM

Arch-Druid

anyone starting to get annoyed at how venomous the pro karabor/bladespire side is starting to get.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:51 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eillas View Post
anyone starting to get annoyed at how venomous the pro karabor/bladespire side is starting to get.
Yes but to be fair, the anti/I don't care side aren't doing themselves any favors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:53 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackearth View Post
Rexxar

Source: -Tweet-
Pretty far from home there.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:55 PM

Elune

Is that AU or MU Rexxar? Also -where- in the world is he?
Quote:
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:58 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: Kalontas#2949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
A combination of mechanics and how they WANT us to be divided based on factions. They want red vs. blue, alliance vs. horde, humans vs. orcs.
Which is making less and less sense as time goes on. If they really wanted to make an excuse for PvP content, they could have done this - the neutral vs neutral battleground. "Lol we're fighting each other again because idk" is starting to get really... silly.

Quote:
Is that AU or MU Rexxar? Also -where- in the world is he?
Looks like Shadowmoon.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:01 PM

Elune

Quote:
Is that AU or MU Rexxar?
AU judging by the presence of Haratha on Wowhead, who in the MU died in the Second War.

Quote:
Also -where- in the world is he?
Level 100 island in Shadowmoon. 100 quests in the starting zones are neutral.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:01 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarthat View Post
Which is making less and less sense as time goes on. If they really wanted to make an excuse for PvP content, they could have done this - the neutral vs neutral battleground. "Lol we're fighting each other again because idk" is starting to get really... silly.
I guess they consider RBGs, Arenas, and Timeless Isle PvP to be too far regarding pvp. In their eyes, faction conflict is a driving force of the game. It's their selling point.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-29-2014, 03:04 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Please link .
Old 06-29-2014, 03:08 PM

Eternal

Seeing Rexxar raises a question I hadn't thought about - where's the Mok'nathal at?

I know Gorgrond isn't accessible, but considering all the other datamining, I can't recall having seen anything about them.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:11 PM

Elune

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-29-2014, 03:21 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpiusMaximus View Post
Seeing Rexxar raises a question I hadn't thought about - where's the Mok'nathal at?

I know Gorgrond isn't accessible, but considering all the other datamining, I can't recall having seen anything about them.
There's a little village in Gorgrond that isn't labeled on the map. I'm betting it's Mok'nathal Village, but I don't have any proof.

With that said, goodbye.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:22 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: AJF#1946

I can't even read it. I'm getting 500 errors across the board when I try to look at pretty much any thread.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:32 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWunclerIII View Post
I can't even read it. I'm getting 500 errors across the board when I try to look at pretty much any thread.
Me too.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-29-2014, 03:33 PM

Eternal

Funny how it's still logical to some to attack a rightfully upset fanbase over the fuck-ups of Blizzard. Oh well.

Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Faction war can be done well, but Blizzard has half assed it and it has predictably flopped as a result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotal View Post
It's not that wierd, it's just a fancy name for regular fisting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkrin View Post
Well when you put it that way the Alliance has had plenty of fist-pumping moments lately.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:33 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Rexxar would be a good neutral character.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:41 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
There's a little village in Gorgrond that isn't labeled on the map. I'm betting it's Mok'nathal Village, but I don't have any proof.
I want to believe.

Otherwise, they'll just pull some excuse like, "They were all wiped out by the Iron Horde!" or some silly shit like that. I'm kinda hoping we get to learn more about the Mok'nathal, but I doubt it.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:44 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWunclerIII View Post
Their website is having issues. I've pulled it up a few times today on a new browser and computer and it's been bringing up the forum pages from an hour ago.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:54 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
Funny how it's still logical to some to attack a rightfully upset fanbase over the fuck-ups of Blizzard. Oh well.
some of those upset people have really grasp at anything to attack blizzard.

Some are upset at not getting into beta the first and has elicted to use that as a reason to be massively upset.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post27889131

Take a look at how vicious some of those posts get. Some call for Rygarius to get fired.

Others in other threads have restored to hyperbole and falsify facts to attack blizzard as shown in page 1 of http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-content-quot
Like there are more dungeons in cata patches then in WoD launch or they copy pasted Outland mountains.

No offense, there are things to complain at, but the amount of venom and anger I see is beyond reasonable. Like I haven't seen this much hate from a fanbase since bioware's infamous game end.

Last edited by Eillas; 06-29-2014 at 03:56 PM..
Old 06-29-2014, 03:57 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eillas View Post
some of those upset people have really grasp at anything to attack blizzard.

Some are upset at not getting into beta the first and has elicted to use that as a reason to be massively upset.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post27889131

Take a look at how vicious some of those posts get. Some call for Rygarius to get fired.

Others in other threads have restored to hyperbole and falsify facts to attack blizzard as shown in page 1 of http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-content-quot
Like there are more dungeons in cata patches then in WoD launch or they copy pasted Outland mountains.

No offense, there are things to complain at, but the amount of venom and rancor I see. Is fucking over the top.
No it's not. The rancor may be for the wrong reasons. But it's not over the top.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:00 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinshin View Post
No it's not. The rancor may be for the wrong reasons. But it's not over the top.
Wanting Rygarius to get fired over a tweet that may not be directed at you or the threads you like is over the top.
Closed Thread

Tags
warlocks of draenor