Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 12-02-2008, 07:24 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Needed for the change:

-Replace the model id.
-Replace the name of the creature.

If they haven't recorded new voices, I don't see why not.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 12-02-2008, 02:33 PM

Elune

Not going to happen. Its already live.

Not to cite another seeming gap as evidence, but if he really wants to the Lich King can apparently restore his minions to unlife even if they are totally obliterated (ala Dar'khan). A lack of head shouldn't be much of a problem compared to that.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:43 PM

Glaive Thrower

Even more to the point, it is cool to see him still alive. I thought he was way too cool to be vanquished for good in Stratholme. Glad to see he got promoted!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:48 PM

Treant

Totally, I am glad they are taking some of the older stuff and re-using it in Wrath, its cool for those that haven't been playing Pre-BC that justs leveled through it all
Old 12-04-2008, 03:32 PM

Treant

Uhh it seems like Blizz has done alot of things without really giving answers to wtf is going on... like why is Rhonin leader of the Kirin Tor? I read his story in Day of the Dragon, but there is nothing about him becoming the leader of the Kirin Tor... ?
Old 12-04-2008, 03:38 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoscream View Post
Uhh it seems like Blizz has done alot of things without really giving answers to wtf is going on... like why is Rhonin leader of the Kirin Tor? I read his story in Day of the Dragon, but there is nothing about him becoming the leader of the Kirin Tor... ?
Please don't double post, and I'm pretty sure it's elaborated upon in NIGHT of the Dragon, not DAY.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:00 PM

Treant

Sorry : /
I will have to read that one
Old 12-04-2008, 08:02 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: DrunkenPanda#1589

I can sum it up for you real quick.

Rhonin was appointed leader because the Kirin Tor felt that tradition had failed them and that Rhonin, who was a renegade and thought outside the box, would serve them better then sticking to tradition.

I was skeptical, but, despite the fact that he is a Mary Sue, he is an accomplished wizard and hero. He's capable, regardless of what I think of his character.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:46 PM

Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwind View Post
I can sum it up for you real quick.

Rhonin was appointed leader because the Kirin Tor felt that tradition had failed them and that Rhonin, who was a renegade and thought outside the box, would serve them better then sticking to tradition.

I was skeptical, but, despite the fact that he is a Mary Sue, he is an accomplished wizard and hero. He's capable, regardless of what I think of his character.
Interesting opinion lol
But, does make sense