Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 11-24-2015, 12:01 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Honestly though, one thing I've always wanted is for Anduin to develop a substance abuse problem. I want him to be squeaky clean on the outside but totally a failure in his private life.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:02 PM

Elune

This gives him the chance to man up for once.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:04 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
Honestly though, one thing I've always wanted is for Anduin to develop a substance abuse problem. I want him to be squeaky clean on the outside but totally a failure in his private life.
So make him a blood thistle addict?
Old 11-24-2015, 12:06 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

What the actual cunt fuck suck are you motherfucking suckers talking about?!

Anduin is fine.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:08 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
some sort of holy powder that strengthens the warmth of the light but leaves you drained, like fel energy? I could see rogue draenie selling it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:30 PM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

No, Anduin shouldn't need his dad to die for his goddamned balls to drop already.

Getting his ass beat by Garrosh didn't do it, so nothing should. He's a pussy, and if they're just going to Jaina his ass with this, it's more weak-ass writing.

Like I said, the only way I'm good with this is if Genn, Jaina, and Anduin go full red-ass on the Forsaken and clear them out of Lordaeron.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:34 PM

Elune

I liked baby sitting Anduin.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:36 PM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
I liked baby sitting Anduin.
Now is not the time to express your Mary Kay Letourneau fantasies, PJ...
Old 11-24-2015, 01:42 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
No, Anduin shouldn't need his dad to die for his goddamned balls to drop already.

Getting his ass beat by Garrosh didn't do it, so nothing should. He's a pussy, and if they're just going to Jaina his ass with this, it's more weak-ass writing.

Like I said, the only way I'm good with this is if Genn, Jaina, and Anduin go full red-ass on the Forsaken and clear them out of Lordaeron.
Well, I am sorry, but people do not die only when they have worthy successors or when their nation/factions get anything worthy from it. That is not how the world works. And Varian is very far from some stellar character anyway.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:45 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoshadow View Post
some sort of holy powder that strengthens the warmth of the light but leaves you drained, like fel energy? I could see rogue draenie selling it.
Lyrium dust.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:49 PM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Well, I am sorry, but people do not die only when they have worthy successors or when their nation/factions get anything worthy from it. That is not how the world works. And Varian is very far from some stellar character anyway.
Let's recap:

Stormwind: No king for Vanilla and TBC. Varian returns for Wrath, just in time for Bolvar to get killed off. Anduin is an insufferable douche. Varian just starts getting interesting and ends up dead as Legion starts

Teldrassil: Malfurion is /afksleepinglol for, shit, how long? I forget... Night Elf lands repeatedly assraped with no retaliation.

Ironforge: Magni is a goddamned statue.

Gnomeregan: LOL

Exodar: AU Velen is dead. Not like our Velen ever did shit anyway...

Gilneas: LOL

Also note that every major Alliance character that has ever gotten any love in an expansion cinematic (Maraad, Taylor, Varian) is now DEAD. It's worse than the fucking EA curse to get cinematic treatment in WoW.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:52 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Let's recap:

Stormwind: No king for Vanilla and TBC. Varian returns for Wrath, just in time for Bolvar to get killed off. Anduin is an insufferable douche. Varian just starts getting interesting and ends up dead as Legion starts

Teldrassil: Malfurion is /afksleepinglol for, shit, how long? I forget... Night Elf lands repeatedly assraped with no retaliation.

Also note that every major Alliance character that has ever gotten any love in an expansion cinematic (Maraad, Taylor, Varian) is now DEAD. It's worse than the fucking EA curse to get cinematic treatment in WoW.
Lucky for you then that Sylvanas was featured in the most recent cinematic.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:55 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Which Horde characters have been featured in cinematics?
Old 11-24-2015, 01:56 PM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Note I qualified that with ALLIANCE.

Although, I suppose Garrosh bit the dust, and he was in the WoD cinematic... Grom is still alive, though...
Old 11-24-2015, 01:57 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Let's recap:

Taylor wasn't in the MoP cinematic. Kosak joked that the human sailor was actually Captain Mustachio Finejacket.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:58 PM

Elune

Quote:
Oh God, Chen no!

Old 11-24-2015, 01:59 PM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

The human officer of unknown rank's name is Clayton, and he was Tarzan's dad.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:00 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

I'm gonna laugh long, and hard, at all of the Alliance bitchfits that are going to result from the Alliance finally being the unprovoked aggressors, for once. Finally, THEY get to have a taste of what it is like to get hit with the "villain bat"!

And, no, what the Forsaken did during Cata doesn't justify Genn. What happened in Cata was already resolved at the end of Mists, due to it being planned and forced by, Garrosh Hellscream. Of whom is dead. The Gilneans DID get their homes back after Garrosh was defeated, or at least started to resettle Gilneas. This is just Genn being a paranoid asshole and opening up a war on two fronts rather than fighting the world-ending and omnicidal army of demonic abominations trying kill every living thing on Azeroth.

I'm also glad that Varian "Edgelord McTryhard" Wrynn is dead. His entire existence was just them making him look "cool", first through being an extremely shitty Conan of Cimmeria rip-off and whiny hypocrite (Bitching about his experience over a well-treated month-long stint as a slave, to an Orc who had been raised as a slave while being physically and emotionally abused for eighteen years, CLASS ACT, Varian, class act!), and then there is how the writers threw both Garrosh and Jaina under the bus in order to make Varian look cool-headed and his son into Azeroth's Jesus/Wesley Crusher, while making Genn and Tyrande pointless and a moron, respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.

Last edited by Ganishka; 11-24-2015 at 02:26 PM..
Old 11-24-2015, 02:00 PM

Elune

Quote:
Now is not the time to express your Mary Kay Letourneau fantasies, PJ...
No...

I get that Anduin Wyrnn is wrong about the world. He is a sheltered and naive child but it was nice seeing that innocence in the game. It looks like it is something that he will have to grow out of when he is more wizened by the real world.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:01 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Caque Attaque View Post
Which Horde characters have been featured in cinematics?
Thrall was in the WCIII cinematics.

You could say Go'el killed him.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:04 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
Thrall was in the WCIII cinematics.

You could say Go'el killed him.
That's 5deep3me.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:10 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Let's recap:

Magni is apparently well and alive again and we have General Turalyon returning. Well, unless Blizzard kills him/corrupts him/makes him neutral, which, in my opinion, would be far worse than Varian's death.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:15 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Magni is apparently well and alive again and we have General Turalyon returning. Well, unless Blizzard kills him/corrupts him/makes him neutral, which, in my opinion, would be far worse than Varian's death.
Meanwhile, Cairne is still dead.

One could almost adopt Marvel's adage: "No one in Azeroth stays dead except for Cairne."
Old 11-24-2015, 02:31 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Meanwhile, Cairne is still dead.

One could almost adopt Marvel's adage: "No one in Azeroth stays dead except for Cairne."
Uther, Lothar, Antonidas, Terenas etc. There is a plenty of people who are still dead.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:32 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: AJF#1946

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
I'm gonna laugh long, and hard, at all of the Alliance bitchfits that are going to result from the Alliance finally being the unprovoked aggressors, for once. Finally, THEY get to have a taste of what it is like to get hit with the "villain bat"!

And, no, what the Forsaken did during Cata doesn't justify Genn. What happened in Cata was already resolved at the end of Mists, due to it being planned and forced by, Garrosh Hellscream. Of whom is dead. The Gilneans DID get their homes back after Garrosh was defeated, or at least started to resettle Gilneas. This is just Genn being a paranoid asshole and opening up a war on two fronts rather than fighting the world-ending and omnicidal army of demonic abominations trying kill every living thing on Azeroth.

I'm also glad that Varian "Edgelord McTryhard" Wrynn is dead. His entire existence was just them making him look "cool", first through being an extremely shitty Conan of Cimmeria rip-off and whiny hypocrite (Bitching about his experience over a well-treated month-long stint as a slave, to an Orc who had been raised as a slave while being physically and emotionally abused for eighteen years, CLASS ACT, Varian, class act!), and then there is how the writers threw both Garrosh and Jaina under the bus in order to make Varian look cool-headed and his son into Azeroth's Jesus/Wesley Crusher, while making Genn and Tyrande pointless and a moron, respectively.
>calls varian an edgelord
>likes sylvanas
>mfw

Tags
leg expansion, times change