Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Omacron Omacron is offline


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,378
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

Honestly though, one thing I've always wanted is for Anduin to develop a substance abuse problem. I want him to be squeaky clean on the outside but totally a failure in his private life.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Jungleluke Jungleluke is offline

Elune
Jungleluke's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,272

Default

This gives him the chance to man up for once.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-24-2015, 12:04 PM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,686

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
Honestly though, one thing I've always wanted is for Anduin to develop a substance abuse problem. I want him to be squeaky clean on the outside but totally a failure in his private life.
So make him a blood thistle addict?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-24-2015, 12:06 PM
Gurzog Gurzog is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,056
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Default

What the actual cunt fuck suck are you motherfucking suckers talking about?!

Anduin is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-24-2015, 12:08 PM
neoshadow neoshadow is offline

Elune
neoshadow's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11,395

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
Honestly though, one thing I've always wanted is for Anduin to develop a substance abuse problem. I want him to be squeaky clean on the outside but totally a failure in his private life.
some sort of holy powder that strengthens the warmth of the light but leaves you drained, like fel energy? I could see rogue draenie selling it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
Neocat's got it all figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Bolvar's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 19,903

Default

No, Anduin shouldn't need his dad to die for his goddamned balls to drop already.

Getting his ass beat by Garrosh didn't do it, so nothing should. He's a pussy, and if they're just going to Jaina his ass with this, it's more weak-ass writing.

Like I said, the only way I'm good with this is if Genn, Jaina, and Anduin go full red-ass on the Forsaken and clear them out of Lordaeron.
__________________
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:34 PM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

I liked baby sitting Anduin.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Bolvar's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 19,903

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
I liked baby sitting Anduin.
Now is not the time to express your Mary Kay Letourneau fantasies, PJ...
__________________
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Marthen Marthen is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,954

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
No, Anduin shouldn't need his dad to die for his goddamned balls to drop already.

Getting his ass beat by Garrosh didn't do it, so nothing should. He's a pussy, and if they're just going to Jaina his ass with this, it's more weak-ass writing.

Like I said, the only way I'm good with this is if Genn, Jaina, and Anduin go full red-ass on the Forsaken and clear them out of Lordaeron.
Well, I am sorry, but people do not die only when they have worthy successors or when their nation/factions get anything worthy from it. That is not how the world works. And Varian is very far from some stellar character anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:45 PM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,050

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoshadow View Post
some sort of holy powder that strengthens the warmth of the light but leaves you drained, like fel energy? I could see rogue draenie selling it.
Lyrium dust.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Bolvar's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 19,903

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Well, I am sorry, but people do not die only when they have worthy successors or when their nation/factions get anything worthy from it. That is not how the world works. And Varian is very far from some stellar character anyway.
Let's recap:

Stormwind: No king for Vanilla and TBC. Varian returns for Wrath, just in time for Bolvar to get killed off. Anduin is an insufferable douche. Varian just starts getting interesting and ends up dead as Legion starts

Teldrassil: Malfurion is /afksleepinglol for, shit, how long? I forget... Night Elf lands repeatedly assraped with no retaliation.

Ironforge: Magni is a goddamned statue.

Gnomeregan: LOL

Exodar: AU Velen is dead. Not like our Velen ever did shit anyway...

Gilneas: LOL

Also note that every major Alliance character that has ever gotten any love in an expansion cinematic (Maraad, Taylor, Varian) is now DEAD. It's worse than the fucking EA curse to get cinematic treatment in WoW.
__________________
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Genesis Genesis is offline

Guru of Gilneas
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,218

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Let's recap:

Stormwind: No king for Vanilla and TBC. Varian returns for Wrath, just in time for Bolvar to get killed off. Anduin is an insufferable douche. Varian just starts getting interesting and ends up dead as Legion starts

Teldrassil: Malfurion is /afksleepinglol for, shit, how long? I forget... Night Elf lands repeatedly assraped with no retaliation.

Ironforge: Magni is a goddamned statue.

Gnomeregan: LOL

Exodar: AU Velen is dead. Not like our Velen ever did shit anyway...

Gilneas: LOL

Also note that every major Alliance character that has ever gotten any love in an expansion cinematic (Maraad, Taylor, Varian) is now DEAD. It's worse than the fucking EA curse to get cinematic treatment in WoW.
Lucky for you then that Sylvanas was featured in the most recent cinematic.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,686

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Lucky for you then that Sylvanas was featured in the most recent cinematic.
Which Horde characters have been featured in cinematics?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Bolvar's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 19,903

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Lucky for you then that Sylvanas was featured in the most recent cinematic.
Note I qualified that with ALLIANCE.

Although, I suppose Garrosh bit the dust, and he was in the WoD cinematic... Grom is still alive, though...
__________________
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Omacron Omacron is offline


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,378
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Let's recap:

Stormwind: No king for Vanilla and TBC. Varian returns for Wrath, just in time for Bolvar to get killed off. Anduin is an insufferable douche. Varian just starts getting interesting and ends up dead as Legion starts

Teldrassil: Malfurion is /afksleepinglol for, shit, how long? I forget... Night Elf lands repeatedly assraped with no retaliation.

Ironforge: Magni is a goddamned statue.

Gnomeregan: LOL

Exodar: AU Velen is dead. Not like our Velen ever did shit anyway...

Gilneas: LOL

Also note that every major Alliance character that has ever gotten any love in an expansion cinematic (Maraad, Taylor, Varian) is now DEAD. It's worse than the fucking EA curse to get cinematic treatment in WoW.
Taylor wasn't in the MoP cinematic. Kosak joked that the human sailor was actually Captain Mustachio Finejacket.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,050

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Lucky for you then that Sylvanas was featured in the most recent cinematic.
Oh God, Chen no!

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,895

Default

The human officer of unknown rank's name is Clayton, and he was Tarzan's dad.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Ganishka Ganishka is offline

Elune
Ganishka's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Richland, WA
Posts: 8,282
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

Default

I'm gonna laugh long, and hard, at all of the Alliance bitchfits that are going to result from the Alliance finally being the unprovoked aggressors, for once. Finally, THEY get to have a taste of what it is like to get hit with the "villain bat"!

And, no, what the Forsaken did during Cata doesn't justify Genn. What happened in Cata was already resolved at the end of Mists, due to it being planned and forced by, Garrosh Hellscream. Of whom is dead. The Gilneans DID get their homes back after Garrosh was defeated, or at least started to resettle Gilneas. This is just Genn being a paranoid asshole and opening up a war on two fronts rather than fighting the world-ending and omnicidal army of demonic abominations trying kill every living thing on Azeroth.

I'm also glad that Varian "Edgelord McTryhard" Wrynn is dead. His entire existence was just them making him look "cool", first through being an extremely shitty Conan of Cimmeria rip-off and whiny hypocrite (Bitching about his experience over a well-treated month-long stint as a slave, to an Orc who had been raised as a slave while being physically and emotionally abused for eighteen years, CLASS ACT, Varian, class act!), and then there is how the writers threw both Garrosh and Jaina under the bus in order to make Varian look cool-headed and his son into Azeroth's Jesus/Wesley Crusher, while making Genn and Tyrande pointless and a moron, respectively.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.

Last edited by Ganishka; 11-24-2015 at 02:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:00 PM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Now is not the time to express your Mary Kay Letourneau fantasies, PJ...
No...

I get that Anduin Wyrnn is wrong about the world. He is a sheltered and naive child but it was nice seeing that innocence in the game. It looks like it is something that he will have to grow out of when he is more wizened by the real world.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:01 PM
SmokeBlader SmokeBlader is offline

Elune
SmokeBlader's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 30,980

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Caque Attaque View Post
Which Horde characters have been featured in cinematics?
Thrall was in the WCIII cinematics.

You could say Go'el killed him.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:04 PM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,050

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
Thrall was in the WCIII cinematics.

You could say Go'el killed him.
That's 5deep3me.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:10 PM
Marthen Marthen is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,954

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Let's recap:

Stormwind: No king for Vanilla and TBC. Varian returns for Wrath, just in time for Bolvar to get killed off. Anduin is an insufferable douche. Varian just starts getting interesting and ends up dead as Legion starts

Teldrassil: Malfurion is /afksleepinglol for, shit, how long? I forget... Night Elf lands repeatedly assraped with no retaliation.

Ironforge: Magni is a goddamned statue.

Gnomeregan: LOL

Exodar: AU Velen is dead. Not like our Velen ever did shit anyway...

Gilneas: LOL

Also note that every major Alliance character that has ever gotten any love in an expansion cinematic (Maraad, Taylor, Varian) is now DEAD. It's worse than the fucking EA curse to get cinematic treatment in WoW.
Magni is apparently well and alive again and we have General Turalyon returning. Well, unless Blizzard kills him/corrupts him/makes him neutral, which, in my opinion, would be far worse than Varian's death.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:15 PM
Genesis Genesis is offline

Guru of Gilneas
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,218

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Magni is apparently well and alive again and we have General Turalyon returning. Well, unless Blizzard kills him/corrupts him/makes him neutral, which, in my opinion, would be far worse than Varian's death.
Meanwhile, Cairne is still dead.

One could almost adopt Marvel's adage: "No one in Azeroth stays dead except for Cairne."
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Marthen Marthen is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,954

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Meanwhile, Cairne is still dead.

One could almost adopt Marvel's adage: "No one in Azeroth stays dead except for Cairne."
Uther, Lothar, Antonidas, Terenas etc. There is a plenty of people who are still dead.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:32 PM
EdWunclerIII EdWunclerIII is offline

Arch-Druid
EdWunclerIII's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Liberty City
Posts: 1,984
BattleTag: AJF#1946

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
I'm gonna laugh long, and hard, at all of the Alliance bitchfits that are going to result from the Alliance finally being the unprovoked aggressors, for once. Finally, THEY get to have a taste of what it is like to get hit with the "villain bat"!

And, no, what the Forsaken did during Cata doesn't justify Genn. What happened in Cata was already resolved at the end of Mists, due to it being planned and forced by, Garrosh Hellscream. Of whom is dead. The Gilneans DID get their homes back after Garrosh was defeated, or at least started to resettle Gilneas. This is just Genn being a paranoid asshole and opening up a war on two fronts rather than fighting the world-ending and omnicidal army of demonic abominations trying kill every living thing on Azeroth.

I'm also glad that Varian "Edgelord McTryhard" Wrynn is dead. His entire existence was just them making him look "cool", first through being an extremely shitty Conan of Cimmeria rip-off and whiny hypocrite (Bitching about his experience over a well-treated month-long stint as a slave, to an Orc who had been raised as a slave while being physically and emotionally abused for eighteen years, CLASS ACT, Varian, class act!), and then there is how the writers threw both Garrosh and Jaina under the bus in order to make Varian look cool-headed and his son into Azeroth's Jesus/Wesley Crusher, while making Genn and Tyrande pointless and a moron, respectively.
>calls varian an edgelord
>likes sylvanas
>mfw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard
LORE! LOL!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
leg expansion, times change

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.