Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 08-25-2010, 01:40 PM

Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Where de fek did my post go.

Have to write it again.

In other words I agree with Zula. We must quest to forge the ultimate instrument and receive tip-offs of great relics to pimp it out with.

HEY SHREDDIE WE HEARD YOU LIKE GUITARS SO WE PUT A GUITAR IN YOUR GUITAR SO YOU CAN ROCK WHILE YOU ROCK.

But only after you update Great War first.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:42 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zula View Post
EDIT:Wait!!!! I was about to leave when I got this awesome idea, what if we then embark in a quest to forge the perfect guitar? Using parts of legendary artifacts like for example, the grandstaff of the guardian.
That's clearly to be used as a microphone stand.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:34 AM

Roadie - Mario von Hax!

And SupremeEmperorUniforce Xie must play a part somewhere.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:44 PM

Revenant - Moderator

In the spirit of just throwing out ideas, I think a villain should be The Organist: a classical music lover who seeks to destroy ROCK forever through through his twisted hymns and schemes. He carries an entire pipe organ on his back... because. He needs to be portrayed in a way that makes his anti-rock 'n' roll genre seem feeble, but makes The Organist himself seem like a significant threat.

Other villains can include rival rock bands, the epic kind of monsters found in epics, and maybe more hangovers... all with epicsauce.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:39 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Roadie - Mario von Hax!

And SupremeEmperorUniforce Xie must play a part somewhere.
He is the reason for Sargeas corruption!!!!
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text
Old 08-30-2010, 09:01 AM

Eternal

Not to mention he is the First old god.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul
Old 09-03-2010, 05:14 PM

Eternal

/bump

This thread must live!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul
Old 09-03-2010, 05:29 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Someone who has an ounce of writing talent needs to write more of the story, or someone needs to discuss the story more.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:43 AM

Priestess of the Moon

Sorry for the delay, people. We'll try to keep a better schedule in the future.

Uh Shreddie replied, the prior sentence had been too long for his dulled mind to properly understand. It felt like it had been weeks since he last formed a proper thought.

The dwarf noticed this and put down his pipe, then conjured a flask of nondescript origin from below the bedsheets. He handed it over to Shreddie. Here lad, have some a this.

Shreddie eyed the liquid inside cautiously, it had a sickly brown colour with Stuff floating around inside of it. Whats this?

Oh just the normal, hair of the dog and whatnot. Itll help with the hangover.

After a moment of hesitation, Shreddie leaned his head back, closed his eyes and poured the liquid into his mouth. He remained in the same position for a few seconds after drinking.
There was a rumble.

WHAM. Shreddie suddenly made a headbang so powerful the hangover was literally ROCKED out of his skull. He opened his eyes and smiled. Im back.

The dwarf nodded approvingly. And Im done smoking, now what say ya we head to Ironforge and get you that instrument? Ive got my goblin hotrod down in the barn, we can be on the road in five.

Woah woah, hold it beardy. I dont even know you. I mean, whats your name?

The dwarf was surprised at first but then chuckled. Ya were a lot friendlier last night, laddie. I guess ya forgot. Im Scud Thunderfister yer new manager. I promised to turn ya into a rock legend. Now lets ditch this place and make history He extended a hand towards Shreddie.

Some memories from last night came back to him. Scud had seemed to be a pretty nice guy and had been convinced Shreddie was a star in the making. He saw no reason not to accept, now that he was lute-less he had no choice anyway. He joined Scud in a firm handshake and made a pact of ROCK. Glowing gold letters appeared above their heads.

BAND MEMBER ACQUIRED
SCUD THUNDERFISTER MANAGER

Its decided then. Scud said. Ill go and start the engine, make yerself ready and well meet outside in two minutes.

Scud walked out from the room, picking up his clothes and putting them back on at the same time. Shreddie was reminded of his own nakedness and hurried to find his own clothes spread all over the floor. He then carefully gathered the remains of his lute from the bed, skillfully avoiding the two sleeping women. After finding a bag to put the shards in, he was good to go and started heading downstairs.

Though he couldnt help but take a last longing look at the two groupies hed have to leave behind, it was a shame, really.

Outside the inn, Shreddie found Scud atop his Goblin Motorbike. It was at the same time a mechanical monster and a wonder of engineering. It was shaped like a Felhound, with flames sprayed on the side. It had a modified pair of front lights that could fire bolts of shadow towards anyone in front. Mounted on the back of the bike was a huge pair of probably-illegal Gnomish Loudspeakers, capable of blasting out music loud enough to shake the earth.

Scud corrected his pink Ultra Goggles 9001 and handed a blue pair to Shreddie. Ready to face yer destiny, lad?
Shreddie put on the goggles and smiled. Of course, lets do this.

------

It was a day of celebration in Lakeshire, the Everlook bridge had finally been rebuilt and the reopening ceremony was taking place. The town mayor had just started his speech after which he would cut the band to inaugurate the bridge. Suddenly, music could be heard from afar, growing louder as whatever its origin was got closer.

Scud and Shreddie were driving too fast to stop the motorbike from RIPPING through the inauguration band, knocking the mayor over the side into the lake and emitting enough ROCKING airwaves through the loudspeakers to make the whole bridge crumble behind them.

Judging from the screams of panic and oaths of revenge heard from the Lakeshire citizens, Scud and Shreddie decided that turning back to apologize was a bad idea and instead kept driving towards the burning steppes, although a bit slower and with the volume turned down.

That proved to be a good decision because it gave them enough time to notice the orcish road blockade and hit the brakes before they were noticed. However they were still in quite a sticky situation.
The blockade was too thick to drive through, the only way around it was through the hills where they couldnt bring the bike and there were too many orcs for them to handle by themselves.

Scud turned to Shreddie Well lad, what do we do now?
Old 09-30-2010, 01:07 PM

Eternal

C'mon guys, we update and you completely ignore it? Bump, for great justice.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:59 PM

Huntress

somehow it feels like you guys were influenced by the movie Tenacious-D
Old 11-05-2010, 01:44 PM

Arch-Druid

There's no saying that these orcs will be any less mesmerized by our AWESOME than Goldshire was. Drive up the blockade, blaring the speakers loud as they go.

Promise them the most KICK ASS ROCK they've ever heard in their lives for the paltry price of opening the blockade. Since our instrument is broken, offer to use theirs to show these orcs how it's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:45 PM

Eternal

Ah Rashid, you bring life back to our dead story! I thought you guys had given up on this.

I'm gonna tell Dev, you call the rest of the guys!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:49 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
Ah Rashid, you bring life back to our dead story! I thought you guys had given up on this.

I'm gonna tell Dev, you call the rest of the guys!
End of September was kind of hectic for me. I guess I missed this. I shall assemble the troops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:46 PM

Elune

No sense in trying to bargain with pigs (well, pig farmers, anyway). As DUKE OF LAKESHIRE, THE A NUMBER ONE, I suggest you find higher ground and introduce them to a different kind of rock. This kind of rock is the kind that falls on you when someone shreds so hard it causes a landslide.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:34 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordragon View Post
No sense in trying to bargain with pigs (well, pig farmers, anyway). As DUKE OF LAKESHIRE, THE A NUMBER ONE, I suggest you find higher ground and introduce them to a different kind of rock. This kind of rock is the kind that falls on you when someone shreds so hard it causes a landslide.
Or you could introduce them to crack rock. The Orcs will be unaccustomed to the hard drugs, and will fight amongst themselves over the precious pipe. This will give you the chance to slip by.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:47 PM

Maybe we should play a concert for them which will cause a rockslide, and give them crack rock to boot.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:03 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

And perhaps one of the orcs is so inspired by the performance that he becomes a roadie for them. Or better yet, an ogre.

Come on, you know you want an ogre roadie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 11-05-2010, 05:15 PM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
And perhaps one of the orcs is so inspired by the performance that he becomes a roadie for them. Or better yet, an ogre.

Come on, you know you want an ogre roadie.
I need 1,000 brown M&M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy won't go on stage.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

The hog's engine rumbled impatiently as Shreddie and Scud contemplated their next move before the pass to the Steppes. A group of pissed-off looking orcs with sooty grey skin glowered at them contemptuously. As Shreddie glowered back, heeding the rules of ROCK - that he must never back down, ever, he heard a strange noise. No, noise wasn't the right word to describe what had alighted on Shreddie's eardrums. A quiet, primal beating like the beating heart of a fetus was drifting through the pass. As the seconds passed, the beating seemed to grow louder. Louder and louder it grew until the pure amount of decibels had rendered the orcs unconscious.

Shreddie and Scud alone remained standing. In fact, the only reason that they hadn't collapsed as well was the simple fact that the RHYTHM had so inundated their skulls that their brains didn't have the leftover computational power to allow them to fall down. Several more moments passed as the duo basked in the GLORIOUS BEATS knowing nothing, thinking nothing, being everything.

Finally Shreddie parted his lips and managed to whisper, "What is that ridiculously rad beat?" The beating stopped, and a few seconds later Shreddie and Scud realized said stopping.

A voice of pure gravel echoed through the pass, "That ridiculously rad beat bounced off the skin of my BADASS BONGO. You may pass through the pass if you dare to endure my retarded-fly beats. No humans from the southlands have yet managed it."

Scud looked at Shreddie, one brow raised, "Well, lad. Ye know, I can manage anything. It's yer call."

Turning toward the direction of the rocky voice, Shreddie opened his throat, as if for a large dose of barbituates and shouted, "My name is Shreddie van Wailin' and I back down for no man and NO BEATS. I'm a human, but I'll brave your pass and your ridiculous beats. My manger Scud Thunderfister and I are coming up, so you better get this party started. We'll both be drinking whiskey, so I'd suggest breaking all your glassware since we'll only be needing the bottles and if we see any potential vessel for booze besides our stomachs, we are going to be royally pissed. And yes, I did say bottles, plural. Get ready."

The voice again echoed down from above and ahead, "Did you say Scud Thunderfister? As in the Scud Thunderfister? Why didn't you say so? Get up here assholes, on the double, before I finish this whiskey myself!"

Scud smirked, Shreddie laughed, and the hog roared as they passed through the pass into the Steppes. The beats resumed and following their ears, Scud and Shreddie quickly happened upon a cave whose entrance resembled the shape of a very large loudspeaker. Scud cut the engine and the beats suddenly stopped. In the dusty silence, a small figure appeared at the mouth of the cave.

"So, this is the first and only human to dare endure my SUPER-RAD BEATS and enter my realm? I respect your tenacity and bow to your ROCK HARD BALLS. My name is Scringo Skarrz, the greatest drummer to ever ROCK Azeroth!" said a lean, green goblin. "The problem is, I've only got the one bongo."

"Wait a minute there, Scring. You say those RADICAL BEATS I heard was you playing on only ONE drum???" sputtered Scud incredulously.

Shreddie leaned over to Scud and whispered, "Oh my god! Imagine what he could do with two!"

"Hell kid, and entire set? He might embarrass Therazane herself with the magnitude of earthquake he might be able to produce. I think we've found our first band member." he raised his voice again so the goblin could hear. "Say, Scringo, how would you like to join the baddest of assest ROCK group Azeroth has ever seen?"

"Seen?" asked the goblin, "I don't care about looks, but if it's the greatest group Azeroth has ever heard, I'm already in, man."

"Well that settles it," said Shreddie, "Let's make it official over a small glass of spirits."

All three burst out with raucous laughter. "Good one Shreddie," said Scud as Scringo tossed them each a gallon jug of whiskey.

BAND MEMBER ACQUIRED
SCRINGO SKARRZ - PERCUSSION

And once again, Shreddie descended into a crazy night of drunken debauchery.
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Eternal

I dunno whether to be honored or insulted that you did an update for us.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
I dunno whether to be honored or insulted that you did an update for us.
All the while ignoring the lead from the previous story and the input of the others in the thread.

Quote:
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 AM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
All the while ignoring the lead from the previous story and the input of the others in the thread.
I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:25 AM

Default I revive nine-month old fanfictions when I'm bored.

Shreddie groans as blurry figures entered his previously black vision. Pushing himself up, he saw he saw in a metal, but distinctly un-Metal, prison. He looked around, confused. Scud hurried over to him.

"Dude, it feels like I've been out for almost a year. What happened?"

"We partied a little too hearty, man."

"Where are we?"

"Blackrock Mountain. The orcs locked us up here after you snorted all that crack makrura nectar and tried to breakdance with them."

"Ah, yeah, right. That was awesome. Hey, whattabout Scringo?"

"They let him go. Nobody cares about Scringo."

"We need to get outta here man!"

"I believe I can help with that."

And dark-skinned elf stepped forward. He rocked an afro so round it made the sun jealous, with a totally hip medallion, the Talisman of Binding Shard, hanging from his neck on top of a forest of chest hair. Shreddie kowtowed in awe before Maurice Redwind, former keyboardist of the great band Stone, Redwind & Felfire.

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

"Git a hold of yuirself, man!" Scud slapped him. "We need tae git all the help we can if we're gonna git out of here!"

BAND MEMBER ACQUIRED
MAURICE REDWIND - KEYBOARD

---

They gave Rend Blackhand quite the surprise when they barged into his Throne Room/Rock Amphitheater.

"Rend Blackhand, we challenge you to a battle of Bands!"

The challenge was accepted, and so a rocking battle of legends began. The facemelting guitar solos of Shreddie were matched against equally facemelting solos of Rend. The battle seemed stalemated until Redwind broke out a keyboard solo so awesome, so pure, that the orcs could not handle it. With the force of ten tons of dynamite, Rend exploded, leaving a hole in the mountain.

"And now, gentlemen, our exit." Redwind's voice broke the symphonic bliss that had engulfed Shreddie and Scud.

"That's a pretty long fall, dude. Not even the power of metal could save us from that."

"Metal comes in many forms. So do I." In an instant, Redwind changed. Suddenly, he was a great red dragon!

"Radical! Its party time." Shreddie shouted as he and Scud climbed onto the dragons back. "Excellent!"

"We love you Blackrock!" Scud called as they flew away.

Quote:

Last edited by HalfElfDragon; 08-23-2011 at 07:05 PM..
Old 08-23-2011, 12:19 PM

Eternal

I love you so much right now!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT SCRINGO

MAURICE REDWIND

EXPLOSIONS