Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 09-16-2007, 12:40 PM

Archer

Shadow Orb Allance will get beaten by Horde

Alliance will get beaten by horde after Burning Legion and Lich king are all destroyed.

The orcs have more solid. Once Illidan is dead and Magtheridon is and Kargath Bladefist is dead. Who do u think the fel orcs will return to for leadership Thralls Horde?

Then not to forget the orcs at Blackrock Mountain I would think after Rend death they would join thrall orcs.

Even the blood elves will get reinforcement once Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider is dead the blood elves following him will join the horde.

(not sure but heard a rumor Kael'thas Sunstrider is still alive after u take him down in the raid)

But all I all the horde get more troops so they should be able to destroy the alliance.

With most of humans killed in the scourge and warcraft 3. And the Draenei were almost brought to extinction by the orcs you would say their number would be low
Old 09-16-2007, 12:51 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Loose hypothetical mathematics matter little in a war that hasn't even begun...
Old 09-16-2007, 12:57 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCouncil View Post
Alliance will get beaten by horde after Burning Legion and Lich king are all destroyed.
Did Metzen go and tell you that?

Quote:
The orcs have more solid. Once Illidan is dead and Magtheridon is and Kargath Bladefist is dead. Who do u think the fel orcs will return to for leadership Thralls Horde?
I doubt Thrall is going to let the demon orcs into his horde- they'll likely remain in outland until they die out.

Quote:
Then not to forget the orcs at Blackrock Mountain I would think after Rend death they would join thrall orcs.
Except for the fact that they formed the "Dark Horde" in DIRECT OPPOSITION TO THRALL'S HORDE YOU IGNORANT IDIOT? Seriously, do you READ the fucking quest text?

Quote:
Even the blood elves will get reinforcement once Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider is dead the blood elves following him will join the horde.
Or they'll be absorbed into the burning legion as they're trying to summon Kil'Jaeden, against Thrall's wishes?

Quote:
But all I all the horde get more troops so they should be able to destroy the alliance.
The Orc population of Thrall's horde is made up of the remnants of the landing parties of Orcs from WCII and their offspring, hardly a large population. The Tauren were almost driven to extinction by the centaur. The Darkspear are but one tribe of trolls. The Undead are only a fraction of the former citizens of Lordaeron. The Blood Elves, likewise, were almost driven to extinction.

Meanwhile, there is the rebuilt nation of stormwind, theramore, parts of dalaran (as dalaran is making a comeback in the expansion) and various parts of other human nations, the ironforge dwarves have never been attacked in recent history, a handful of gnome and draenei survivors, plus the fact that almost all nightelves have survived since WCIII- I think the alliance has more troops.

The RPG books alone give the alliance 63,000 people in just their main cities.

Quote:
With most of humans killed in the scourge and warcraft 3. And the Draenei were almost brought to extinction by the orcs you would say their number would be low
Except only two human nations were effected by the scourge. And the tauren, darkspears, forsaken and blood elven populations would also be low.

I wish I could talk out of my ass like you could.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:01 PM

Loremaster

Now see, you forgot the part where the Forsaken take control of the Scourge and don't need the horde anymore, so they then wipe out both factions and rule the world.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:11 PM

Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Or even better, I think you're a blind biased idiot DarkCouncil.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:11 PM

Eternal

Guys, why are you even responding to this seriously? Dark Council's conviction is adorable but he clearly has no grasp on anything to do with the nonsense topic he's trying to raise here. There's no need to categorically defeat every point he brings up - everyone can do that in their heads the moment they see his post. Anyone who looks at the title of the thread can safely immediately dismiss it. And I don't even have to say why.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:19 PM

Hippogryph Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzuki View Post
Now see, you forgot the part where the Forsaken take control of the Scourge and don't need the horde anymore, so they then wipe out both factions and rule the world.
That would be awesome.......

And Omacron you insult or flame another new person and I will have your head hanging on my wall.
Stop It

Last edited by Beowulf; 09-16-2007 at 02:41 PM..
Old 09-16-2007, 02:23 PM

Nah actually that guy joined in August 2006, and seems to have come back just to cause trouble.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:31 PM

Hippogryph Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Nah actually that guy joined in August 2006, and seems to have come back just to cause trouble.
I don't care if he is new old whatever. He was stating an opinion of his, and I don't need to hear names being tossed around because said person does not agree with him or is wrong.......Ohhh and i don't see how he was starting trouble either.

Next time anyone feels they need to insult someone here. Think about how you would like to have a new one ripped in the event that you where wrong.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
I don't care if he is new old whatever. He was stating an opinion of his, and I don't need to hear names being tossed around because said person does not agree with him or is wrong.......Ohhh and i don't see how he was starting trouble either.

Next time anyone feels they need to insult someone here. Think about how you would like to have a new one ripped in the event that you where wrong.
First of all, he wasn't stating an opinion, he gave facts, or what he believed to be facts, that were wrong. If he presented this as an opinion, I would've treated him differently. Second, I HAVE been wrong, but guess what? I considered the opposite view or views and moved on.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:48 PM

Hippogryph Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
First of all, he wasn't stating an opinion, he gave facts, or what he believed to be facts, that were wrong. If he presented this as an opinion, I would've treated him differently. Second, I HAVE been wrong, but guess what? I considered the opposite view or views and moved on.
But u seem to insult him in the process. This seems to be a recurring thing with you, do you not know that it is possible to correct some one with out the insults.

You demean or insult another person on this forum for being wrong or saying something that u don’t agree with...And you and I are going to have problems
Old 09-16-2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
But u seem to insult him in the process. This seems to be a recurring thing with you, do you not know that it is possible to correct some one with out the insults.

You demean or insult another person on this forum for being wrong or saying something that u don’t agree with...And you and I are going to have problems
Or it could be that I did it for the comedic value?

Sir, while you may be an admin, the 'internet tough guy' act got old around 2002.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:28 PM

Loremaster

Beowulf, just ignor Omacron. He's a disrespectful jerk most of the time anyways.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:22 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Quote:
Sir, while you may be an admin, the 'internet tough guy' act got old around 2002.
Since when do internet tough guys protect the little people?
Old 09-16-2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrius View Post
Since when do internet tough guys protect the little people?

More like the threats coupled with the aolsp33k.

Plus, the little people are generalled "wronged", not factually wrong.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:25 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

I thought I killed you.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:39 AM

Druid of the Claw

OP just looks like a straight troll to me. Or a nine year old who likely defends the console of his choice with the same illogical zeal.

In either case, s/he can be safely and utterly ignored.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:58 AM

Elune

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remnant View Post
OP just looks like a straight troll to me. Or a nine year old who likely defends the console of his choice with the same illogical zeal.

In either case, s/he can be safely and utterly ignored.
He's posted threads like this for ages. Every time with sub-par grammar and weird ideas.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:25 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrius View Post
Quote:
Quote:

See what I did there?
At least I stopped short of proposing.
Shani deserves someone normal.
Someone who will care for her, not wander the world risking his neck for a handful of coin.
I have no right to put her and Alvin in that position.
I'm a Witcher.
And sometimes I miss them... her.
~Geralt Of Rivia, White wolf.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:06 AM

Archer

Default I meant it as an Opinion not fact

I did not want to offend or upset anyone by making this thread.

They only reason me but it as fact was to back up my information.

And would the fel blood in the fel orcs stop once Magtheridon was dead.

And I know the dark horde hate thrall but with their leader dead who would they turn to?

If you believe that they would just keep frightening thrall horde tell me so I can se e your opinion on the subject.

This is all my opinion not fact as just want your feed back.

Like the forsaken will kill everyone.

Alliance is much stronger than I actually think

And this may sound weak but u guys have so much knowledge of warcraft lore it is amazing. And all I want to do is learn more from u guys as I love warcraft lore.

I have only posted only 22 posts because I am scared of your responses all come back as insults.

If you think question is stupid or bad grammar or spelling mistake just tells me.

And if anything i post seems like i making it into fact please tell me and a rewrite want i meant to say

I never wanted to piss any of you guys off

Sorry again i really do not mean to be a pain for u guys.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 AM

Except you didn't present your post as an opinion. You presented it as facts- wrong facts, but facts nontheless.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:41 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCouncil View Post
I did not want to offend or upset anyone by making this thread.

They only reason me but it as fact was to back up my information.

And would the fel blood in the fel orcs stop once Magtheridon was dead.

And I know the dark horde hate thrall but with their leader dead who would they turn to?

If you believe that they would just keep frightening thrall horde tell me so I can se e your opinion on the subject.

This is all my opinion not fact as just want your feed back.

Like the forsaken will kill everyone.

Alliance is much stronger than I actually think

And this may sound weak but u guys have so much knowledge of warcraft lore it is amazing. And all I want to do is learn more from u guys as I love warcraft lore.

I have only posted only 22 posts because I am scared of your responses all come back as insults.

If you think question is stupid or bad grammar or spelling mistake just tells me.

And if anything i post seems like i making it into fact please tell me and a rewrite want i meant to say

I never wanted to piss any of you guys off

Sorry again i really do not mean to be a pain for u guys.
Its ok man, not all of us are like Omarcon, he just over reacted, feel free to post your opinion about the lore, we are not running a fascist forum here.
At least I stopped short of proposing.
Shani deserves someone normal.
Someone who will care for her, not wander the world risking his neck for a handful of coin.
I have no right to put her and Alvin in that position.
I'm a Witcher.
And sometimes I miss them... her.
~Geralt Of Rivia, White wolf.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:13 PM

Now I genuinely feel bad. My apologies DarkCouncil.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:25 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

And then an ejecutive team reaches Azeroth and destroys all for continuing the saga (Destroy to continue, what ironic...) and they continue earning money...

I'm sure nobody would have reinforcements of betrayers...

So the Alliance and the Horde are in same power levels, due to a lot of things... (This is an oppinion, not a fact xD)

We should make a Insult-anyone-u-want post, they are so relaxing, trust me...

Greetings.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 09-17-2007, 05:09 PM

Priestess of the Moon

Ejecutive team?