Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > Halls of Lordaeron

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 10-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Leviathon Leviathon is offline

Elune
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 21,434
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post
Not talking about a dragon which is used figuratively to describe Satan.

Sounds like that could be an idiom.

Here is one article on it: http://www.christiancourier.com/arti...-and-the-bible
I'd honestly prefer a more neutral view than something on a very 1 sided site. But really I don't think anything about that should be taken literal and the story is just that, a story or exaggeration of something else which ancient man did a lot.

Last edited by Leviathon; 10-16-2011 at 07:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 10-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Erthad Erthad is offline

Elune
Erthad's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stromgarde
Posts: 9,553
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Footman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
I'd honestly prefer a more neutral view than something on a very 1 sided site.
Cool? I don't see any liberals post anything neutral here just saying.

But really I doubt there is something that is neutral on the subject.

Also remember that the term dinosaur wasn't invented till like the 1800s.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 10-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Or, you know, Noah's Ark, and all that...
Noah ark is pretty ridicolous from a scientific viewpoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I225Vcs3X0g
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 10-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Leviathon Leviathon is offline

Elune
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 21,434
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post
Cool? I don't see any liberals post anything neutral here just saying.

But really I doubt there is something that is neutral on the subject.

Also remember that the term dinosaur wasn't invented till like the 1800s.
Just ancient man had a tendency to exaggerate things quite greatly when writing stories for anything. Hell we still do it today. Admittingly I am ignorant to what exactly that Job story even goes over. I also don't get the 'liberal' thing. Why does everything always turn into or have to do with politics?

Last edited by Leviathon; 10-16-2011 at 07:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
Just ancient man had a tendency to exaggerate things quite greatly when writing stories for anything. Hell we still do it today. Admittingly I am ignorant to what exactly that Job story even goes over. I also don't get the 'liberal' thing. Why does everything always turn into or have to do with politics?
Its a Us vs Them thing, wanna see a chart


Legend:
Anarchy (Liberal: Post-Revolution Embryonic Society) (Conservative: Lawless Wasteland)
Authoritarian Democracy (Liberal: Mouth-Breathing Creationists) (Conservative: Slightly Oppressive But A Little Discipline Never Hurt Anyone State)
Benevolent Dictatorship (Liberal: Temporary Liberal State of Emergency) (Conservative: Temporary Conservative State of Emergency)
Capitalist Paradise (Liberal: Corporate Slave State) (Conservative: Decent Hard Working Self-Starters)
Capitalizt (Liberal: Self-Congratulatory Merchant Bankers) (Conservative: Freedom-Loving Libertarians)
Civil Rights Lovefest (Liberal: Brave Progressives) (Conservative: Nation-Hating Hippies)
Compulsory Consumerist State (Liberal: Consumerist Wage Drones) (Conservative: Aspirational Workers State)
Conservative Democracy (Liberal: Conservative Hell) (Conservative: Conservative Paradise)
Corporate Bordello (Liberal: Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches) (Conservative: Patriotic Business Zone)
Corporate Police State (Liberal: Halliburton) (Conservative: Entrepreneurial Freedom Zone)
Corrupt Dictatorship (Liberal: Well-Meaning Dictatorship) (Conservative: Corrupt Liberal Dictatorship)
Democratic Socialists (Liberal: Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens) (Conservative: Hell)
Father/Mother Knows Best State (Liberal: Suspiciously Conservative Democracy) (Conservative: Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship)
Free Market Paradise (Liberal: Randriods) (Conservative: Paradise)
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (Liberal: Fascists) (Conservative: Communists)
Iron Fist Consumerists (Liberal: Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors) (Conservative: Champions of Commerce)
Iron Fist Socialists (Liberal: Equality and Tolerance Society) (Conservative: Inevitably Bloody Results of Liberal Ideals Mugged by Reality)
Left-Leaning College State (Liberal: Paradise) (Conservative: Deluded Tax and Spend Hypocrites)
Left-Wing Utopia (Liberal: Utopia) (Conservative: Drugged Out Hippies)
Liberal Democratic Socialists (Liberal: Open-Minded Education State) (Conservative: Ivory Tower Reality Disconnect Zone)
Libertarian Police State (Liberal: Slightly Overzealous Peoples Democracy) (Conservative: Government Enforced Political Correctness Society)
Moralistic Democracy (Liberal: Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots) (Conservative: Ordinary Decent Hard Working People)
New York Times Democracy (Liberal: Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy) (Conservative: New York Crimes So-Called Democracy)
Psychotic Dictatorship (Liberal: Fascist Dictatorship) (Conservative: Communist Dictatorship)
Right-Wing Utopia (Liberal: Corrupt Thieving Uneducated Fascist Fundamentalists) (Conservative: Utopia)
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise (Liberal: Normal) (Conservative: Gay Marriage State)
Tyranny By Majority (Liberal: Tyranny by Bourgeois) (Conservative: Thieves)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Mustrum Mustrum is offline

Banished
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In the corner of your mind
Posts: 4,990

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashendant View Post
Its a Us vs Them thing, wanna see a chart


Legend:
Anarchy (Liberal: Post-Revolution Embryonic Society) (Conservative: Lawless Wasteland)
Authoritarian Democracy (Liberal: Mouth-Breathing Creationists) (Conservative: Slightly Oppressive But A Little Discipline Never Hurt Anyone State)
Benevolent Dictatorship (Liberal: Temporary Liberal State of Emergency) (Conservative: Temporary Conservative State of Emergency)
Capitalist Paradise (Liberal: Corporate Slave State) (Conservative: Decent Hard Working Self-Starters)
Capitalizt (Liberal: Self-Congratulatory Merchant Bankers) (Conservative: Freedom-Loving Libertarians)
Civil Rights Lovefest (Liberal: Brave Progressives) (Conservative: Nation-Hating Hippies)
Compulsory Consumerist State (Liberal: Consumerist Wage Drones) (Conservative: Aspirational Workers State)
Conservative Democracy (Liberal: Conservative Hell) (Conservative: Conservative Paradise)
Corporate Bordello (Liberal: Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches) (Conservative: Patriotic Business Zone)
Corporate Police State (Liberal: Halliburton) (Conservative: Entrepreneurial Freedom Zone)
Corrupt Dictatorship (Liberal: Well-Meaning Dictatorship) (Conservative: Corrupt Liberal Dictatorship)
Democratic Socialists (Liberal: Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens) (Conservative: Hell)
Father/Mother Knows Best State (Liberal: Suspiciously Conservative Democracy) (Conservative: Suspiciously Liberal Dictatorship)
Free Market Paradise (Liberal: Randriods) (Conservative: Paradise)
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (Liberal: Fascists) (Conservative: Communists)
Iron Fist Consumerists (Liberal: Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors) (Conservative: Champions of Commerce)
Iron Fist Socialists (Liberal: Equality and Tolerance Society) (Conservative: Inevitably Bloody Results of Liberal Ideals Mugged by Reality)
Left-Leaning College State (Liberal: Paradise) (Conservative: Deluded Tax and Spend Hypocrites)
Left-Wing Utopia (Liberal: Utopia) (Conservative: Drugged Out Hippies)
Liberal Democratic Socialists (Liberal: Open-Minded Education State) (Conservative: Ivory Tower Reality Disconnect Zone)
Libertarian Police State (Liberal: Slightly Overzealous Peoples Democracy) (Conservative: Government Enforced Political Correctness Society)
Moralistic Democracy (Liberal: Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots) (Conservative: Ordinary Decent Hard Working People)
New York Times Democracy (Liberal: Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy) (Conservative: New York Crimes So-Called Democracy)
Psychotic Dictatorship (Liberal: Fascist Dictatorship) (Conservative: Communist Dictatorship)
Right-Wing Utopia (Liberal: Corrupt Thieving Uneducated Fascist Fundamentalists) (Conservative: Utopia)
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise (Liberal: Normal) (Conservative: Gay Marriage State)
Tyranny By Majority (Liberal: Tyranny by Bourgeois) (Conservative: Thieves)
This delights me.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Shaman Shaman is offline

Site Staff - Admin
Shaman's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Barrens
Posts: 12,446

Default

Okay, a few things then bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
It's cute how I'm the moron here, yet my net worth exceeds everyone in this thread combined.

I guess I'll go on being stupid.
What does money have to do with how smart you are? If that were the case I'd be a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orifiel Whitedeer View Post
Me thinks someone needs to read the Allegory of the Cave. :/

...
They made a song about that Plato-thing! It's really nifty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Cute, but you're not following my "logic" at all.

I'm entirely self-made. I didn't inherit a nickel of what I have, yet I have been, by most accounts, quite successful.

Yet the minute I claim I'm a young-earth creationist, I'm derided as a moron by half a dozen children who think they're goddamned geniuses, when, in fact, they haven't accomplished a damned thing with their lives.

The process of dating anything more than, say, 5,000 years old, is based on assumptions.

There is no way to prove the age of anything that old.

Evolution is another "science" founded entirely on assumptions. We don't actually have any empirical data to prove it - nobody has witnessed the act of evolution - we just assume it must be so based on a very incomplete fossil record. It's not fact. It's a theory.

So, while you can sit back and say "I'm an atheist, because the notion of God is impossible to prove," consider that, using an actual scientific method, there is no way to prove the age of the earth or the process of evolution which atheists hold so dear.
There's plenty of ways to prove the age of things over 5000 years old. It's called radiometric dating. There's even a formula for it (D=D0+N(t)(eλt−1)), they teach it in chemistry classes. It's basically just using the half-life of an element, measuring the radioactive decay and comparing it with the original constant and with that you can figure the age of the thing that you're measuring. No assumptions there. The method they used to figure out the age of the Earth, uranium-lead dating, has an error margin of 2 to 5%. It's fairly accurate stuff.

There's also plenty of evidence for evolution and common ancestry, again there's no assumptions here. There's evidence from a broad range of different sciences including paleontology, biochemistry, observed speciation and natural selection, geography, comparative anatomy and more. I'm kinda sleepy so I don't wanna try a giant essay on it, but this page is useful if you want to read up more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictimelion View Post
you guys take life too seriously

get laid nerds
Don't like the tone, but like the message! Things seem too serious-business on here sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
I have some beliefs and opinions.
Share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post
The Bible mentioned dinosaurs, the behemoth in Job.
I'm neither an atheist nor an agnostic, but that's a fairly loose and unsubstantial mention. A behemoth just a generic, gianty beasty from fantasy myths and not exactly a dinosaur.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Reyson Reyson is offline

Arch-Druid
Reyson's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,174

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
It's cute how I'm the moron here, yet my net worth exceeds everyone in this thread combined.

I guess I'll go on being stupid.
"Wha wha wha, I'm a selfish ass who only cares about myself and noone could ever need this money more."
Seriously, I don't give a flying fuck how much you earn, how does this make you any better than the rest?
Here in Belgium, even the poorest of the poor have a house/appartment, get decent meals(nutrious, not fast food) and can afford to put their kids through school, college and even university if they are smart enough. If people get ill they get the best medical care, regardless of their wealth.
Do some people take advantage of it? Sure, but why should all the others be punished for what those do.

You really seem to have 3 set answers whenever you have no way to win an argument
1) I'm older so I got more life experience
2) I make more money, therefor I must be better
3) Lalala, I can't hear you, lalala you're wrong

it gets old really fast
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzsche
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

Last edited by Reyson; 10-16-2011 at 08:22 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Revenant Revenant is offline

Revenant - Moderator
Revenant's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,277

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmoo View Post
Share!
I'll not and pretend that I did.
__________________
^Ignored again.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Mustrum Mustrum is offline

Banished
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In the corner of your mind
Posts: 4,990

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
I'll not and pretend that I did.
Good idea
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Revenant Revenant is offline

Revenant - Moderator
Revenant's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,277

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustrum View Post
Good idea
Avoids flame wars.
__________________
^Ignored again.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Erthad Erthad is offline

Elune
Erthad's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stromgarde
Posts: 9,553
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Footman

Quote:
I'm neither an atheist nor an agnostic, but that's a fairly loose and unsubstantial mention. A behemoth just a generic, gianty beasty from fantasy myths and not exactly a dinosaur.
Bohemoth isn't even the correct term as they couldn't translate the word used so they used the word behemoth as it was similar.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Rufin Rufin is offline

Eternal
Rufin's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,630
BattleTag: Rufin#1220

Default

the thing about quoting holy books (that aren't of English origin) is that they are all TRANSLATED. Translating is a hell of a job, and a lot is lost or changed in the process. Key meanings get through, but there isn't a lot of Word-for-Word.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
Shut up your nipples are useless.
I'm a bit slow, but it's awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Frostwolf Frostwolf is offline

Elune
Frostwolf's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,433

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post
Cool? I don't see any liberals post anything neutral here just saying.

But really I doubt there is something that is neutral on the subject.

Also remember that the term dinosaur wasn't invented till like the 1800s.
I swear on the soft behind of baby Jesus, if you just insinuated that I was a liberal....
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Erthad Erthad is offline

Elune
Erthad's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stromgarde
Posts: 9,553
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Footman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictimelion View Post
I swear on the soft behind of baby Jesus, if you just insinuated that I was a liberal....
Not you because I haven't seen you post on things of political or religious nature.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Frostwolf Frostwolf is offline

Elune
Frostwolf's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,433

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post
Not you because I haven't seen you post on things of political or religious nature.
I normally like to keep it that way, but I felt I had to share that I spent a good 15 years of my life living as a devout Chrisian boy who went to church every Sunday and could quote scripture just as easily as I could name all 150 Pokemon.

Then I turned 16.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:42 PM
Cantus Cantus is offline

Ethermancer - Admin
Cantus's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: DC, U.S.
Posts: 11,086
BattleTag: Cantus#1700

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Cute, but you're not following my "logic" at all.

I'm entirely self-made. I didn't inherit a nickel of what I have, yet I have been, by most accounts, quite successful.

Yet the minute I claim I'm a young-earth creationist, I'm derided as a moron by half a dozen children who think they're goddamned geniuses, when, in fact, they haven't accomplished a damned thing with their lives.

The process of dating anything more than, say, 5,000 years old, is based on assumptions.

There is no way to prove the age of anything that old.

Evolution is another "science" founded entirely on assumptions. We don't actually have any empirical data to prove it - nobody has witnessed the act of evolution - we just assume it must be so based on a very incomplete fossil record. It's not fact. It's a theory.

So, while you can sit back and say "I'm an atheist, because the notion of God is impossible to prove," consider that, using an actual scientific method, there is no way to prove the age of the earth or the process of evolution which atheists hold so dear.
Fun fact, evolution is on-going. Look up horizontal gene-transfer in micro-organisms. Look up the Galapagos islands. How about the fossil record for human evolution?

What else you ask? Domestication of wolves into dogs and then the extreme change within canine species into the number we have today.

Evolution is everywhere, it's ever present, it's always on-going, and it will continue to be so long as there are amino acids that interact with each other.

You sir, clearly don't understand evolution if you think the theory doesn't have modern corollaries.
__________________

Rationalizing the irrational since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Orifiel Whitedeer Orifiel Whitedeer is offline

Warden
Orifiel Whitedeer's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 763

Default

@saramoo - Blarg! Not available in my country X_X
__________________
- Ori Whitedeer

My fanfiction: Straydog Saga / Coldnose: COTFT / Imajin That! / Mortally Wounded
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 10-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Reyson Reyson is offline

Arch-Druid
Reyson's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,174

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orifiel Whitedeer View Post
@saramoo - Blarg! Not available in my country X_X
Here's another link

It's Mumford & Sons' The Cave, an amazing song
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzsche
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 10-16-2011, 09:04 PM
HalfElfDragon HalfElfDragon is offline

The draconic Titleless - Mod
HalfElfDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 15,536
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Default

It seems to me most people who say that evolution is 'just a theory' don't understand what a scientific theory is. In non-scientific context a theory may mean guess as the 'just a theory' thing would imply, but the scientific equivalent of that is hypothesis, not theory. Theory is the middle ground between hypothesis and law, where the broader principle is known to be true by the specifics are not.

Evolution is not just some we think might happen, its something we know happens. We just don't know all the specifics on the genetic level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyson View Post
Here's another link

It's Mumford & Sons' The Cave, an amazing song
My brother and his friends like Mumford and Sons too much. Its annoying.
__________________
Quote:
Lucio Benado be wanting to say, Hey, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Orifiel Whitedeer Orifiel Whitedeer is offline

Warden
Orifiel Whitedeer's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 763

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyson View Post
Here's another link

It's Mumford & Sons' The Cave, an amazing song
That is a really cool song! Thanks you guys, I really enjoyed it.
__________________
- Ori Whitedeer

My fanfiction: Straydog Saga / Coldnose: COTFT / Imajin That! / Mortally Wounded
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:49 AM
Lowtide Lowtide is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,473

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantus View Post
Fun fact, evolution is on-going. Look up horizontal gene-transfer in micro-organisms. Look up the Galapagos islands. How about the fossil record for human evolution?

What else you ask? Domestication of wolves into dogs and then the extreme change within canine species into the number we have today.

Evolution is everywhere, it's ever present, it's always on-going, and it will continue to be so long as there are amino acids that interact with each other.

You sir, clearly don't understand evolution if you think the theory doesn't have modern corollaries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmoo View Post
There's also plenty of evidence for evolution and common ancestry, again there's no assumptions here. There's evidence from a broad range of different sciences including paleontology, biochemistry, observed speciation and natural selection, geography, comparative anatomy and more.
Just to back up Cantus' and Sarahmoo's point, because they are so much more eloquent than I am: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/0...ensaurus/all/1

Also it has dinosaurs.

Last edited by Lowtide; 10-17-2011 at 04:52 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Yuber8900 Yuber8900 is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Yuber8900's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,659

Default

Oh my god.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL YOU YOU.

CHRIST.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 10-17-2011, 05:03 AM
Aneurysm Aneurysm is offline

Problemsolver
Aneurysm's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
Posts: 9,275

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900 View Post
CHRIST.
What about him?
__________________
My love for you is like a truck, berserker.
Would you like some making fuck, berserker?
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 10-17-2011, 05:07 AM
Yuber8900 Yuber8900 is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Yuber8900's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,659

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
What about him?
He's a pretty cool guy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
i don't eat pork

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.