Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 08:22 PM

Owl Scout

PvP Symbol - Alliance

Hello Friends.

Disclaimer - There have been a couple of things that I've been hearing behind the scenes for Blizzard. Where or what and how I do not want to discuss - take it how you want it with a grain of salt. I am in no shape or form responsible for these rumors or factual evidence.

Blizzcon 2017:

Hearthstone: Treasure/Pirate Themed Expansion

Overwatch - Melee Support Hero + New Map with Unique Objective

Heroes of the Storm - Hanzo and Firebat

Diablo 3 - Nothing

World of Warcraft - Void Themed Expansion with Ship Managment and Cataclysm 2.0/Azeroth Revamp, 120 Level Cap + World Quests in Azeroth and more. Don't want to spoil the rest since Blizzcon is so close, but yes there will be good fan service.

2018 and Beyond

Diablo 3 - Druid Class

Overwatch - Campaigns

Warcraft 4 - Planned for 2019 Reveal/Announcement most likely at Blizzcon 2019 (Game does exist) Dates may change.
Next big step for Blizzard in the RTS Genre and their next big numbered sequel, will run parallel storylines with WoW.

StarCraft - In the brainstorming process

The Dev Team

Some of the Key Devs of World of Warcraft Dev team have moved over to the Diablo Dev Team

Dustin Browder (StarCraft 2 main guy and Heroes of the Storm) moved over to a new project/team at Blizzard

Next Diablo Project is in knee deep development
Old 11-01-2017, 08:27 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

See that'd have been believable if there was no 2018 and later part and no world revamp

Last edited by Leviathon; 11-01-2017 at 08:30 PM..
Old 11-01-2017, 08:37 PM

Owl Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
See that'd have been believable if there was no 2018 and later part and no world revamp
You have no clue who I am or what I do and neither do I about you or anyone else on the internet. As I said, take it how you want it. If a particular paragraph throws off your believability on information that's been given to you then that's a personal thing. No one will be able to do anything to convince you otherwise. With that being said, enjoy your Blizzcon 2017.

Feel free to rip into me on that day, I'll be here waiting to see everyone's reactions that day. Laters.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:42 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leocarian View Post
You have no clue who I am or what I do and neither do I about you or anyone else on the internet. As I said, take it how you want it. If a particular paragraph throws off your believability on information that's been given to you then that's a personal thing. No one will be able to do anything to convince you otherwise. With that being said, enjoy your Blizzcon 2017.

Feel free to rip into me on that day, I'll be here waiting to see everyone's reactions that day. Laters.
I know you're someone that knows nothing that was asking about 7.4 just the other month.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:46 PM

Owl Scout

Quote:
I know you're someone that knows nothing that was asking about 7.4 just the other month.
Good point on checking post history and that is true, no denial there. However, let me ask you this how does that change anything? Maybe something happened since there, ever thought about that? Do you want credentials? Take it to the PMs. Mods feel free to PM me for credentials.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:08 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

That same leak has been shared on MMO-Champion and some other websites for weeks if not a month.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:19 PM

Owl Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
That same leak has been shared on MMO-Champion and some other websites for weeks if not a month.
Links please, to MMO-champion and other websites, and once again mods feel free to PM me.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:25 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Links please, to MMO-champion and other websites, and once again mods feel free to PM me.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post47807678

Nice to see you, Northelim.

Looking at the poster's recent history surrounding this "leak," the same defensiveness and insistence that Friday will prove him right is there.

Along with this epic breakdown:

Quote:
I am an idiot and should of put up a disclaimer before posting that to be honest. Here it goes

Disclaimer - There have been a couple of things that I've been hearing behind the scenes for Blizzard. Where or what and how I do not want to discuss - take it how you want it with a grain of salt. I am in no shape or form responsible for these rumors or factual evidence.

What you guys need to learn about real or fakes leaks is this. If someone is told something, or someone has been suggesting something to somebody else. That person who they suggested it to hold 0% responbility for the leak and you need to respect the fact that they're giving you the information in the first place. Yes half can be real and half not, or maybe 80% real 20% not.

Point of matter is this... let me give you an example

Me stating something about WarCraft 4 and it being announced at Blizzcon 2019 or sometime in 2019 doesn't neccesarily mean it will happen on those exact days or time frames BUT if the gamee does get announced say a bit later than 2019 or maybe before 2019 or hell 2020 then the leak is still true because the game actually is real and was mentioned as part of the leak in the first place. You see how this works? Things during production time/development in the gaming industry change all the time, schedules shifts, ideas come up, problems arise, problems get solved, etc... Nothing is ever ever set in stone in terms of dates or times 100% of the time.

Also, if the leak for Overwatch says "Melee support hero" what happens if the hero turns out to be a support hero but not melee? Does that make the leak a lie? No, because it was a leak and it had the word support in it. Same thing can be said for them revealing a melee hero but not a support. Leaks need to be taken as pieces of information and puzzles that either match up together or don't. They do not always have to be 100% accurate. Although, there are leakers/insiders that are able to hit every nail on the head but that's very very rare. usually those types of people know higher level people than normal in the companies.

I am gonna say this one more time. No leaker is responsible for the information he or she is given. Now you probably think I am saying this to defend myself. I honestly do not really care what people think of me or someone else on the internet. Have fun with this and specilate all you guys want. See you at Blizzcon 2017 and I'll be here as well waiting for you all replies and impressions. Good blizzcon 2017 to you all.

Expect nothing and anything will surprise you.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:31 PM

Owl Scout

Still waiting for Mods PMs. P.S. Where are the other websites besides MMO C?

Last edited by Leocarian; 11-01-2017 at 09:37 PM..
Old 11-01-2017, 09:44 PM

Elune

I like the fact that we're going into Blizzcon knowing nothing.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:47 PM

Eternal

Quote:
I like the fact that we're going into Blizzcon knowing nothing.
It's refreshing! Blizzard gets to make the pitch and we don't have days or weeks of pre-conceived notions or headcanons or youtubers setting expectations to corrupt it with.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:03 PM

Arch-Druid

Cya guys, going to avoid this forum for 37 hours, be back after announcements.

Last edited by Eillas; 11-01-2017 at 10:17 PM..
Old 11-01-2017, 10:52 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eillas View Post
Cya guys, going to avoid this forum for 37 hours, be back after announcements.
Good for you. Some grade A nutjobs seems to be popping up after all.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:41 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Still waiting for Mods PMs. P.S. Where are the other websites besides MMO C?
It's too early for this bullshit.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:50 AM

Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
My fucking god they're even crawling onto the forums to spread this nonsense.

This must what it must feel like to be a doomsday cultist-begging the greater powers that be to bring the Cleansing Fire from above.

The closer it gets the more agonizing the wait becomes.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:18 AM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
Play nice with the new kid. We're experiencing a forum crisis. We need all the new blood we can get, even if it turns out they're retarded.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:31 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
Play nice with the new kid. We're experiencing a forum crisis. We need all the new blood we can get, even if it turns out they're retarded.
Not like this, annie

Not like this.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:07 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Lyvef1re#1109

Quote:
I hope you're joking. This forum never wanted for membership when the userbase was intelligent... :/
Old 11-02-2017, 03:12 AM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

I would rather not have sol turn into mmo-champion 2.0
For obvious reasons
Old 11-02-2017, 03:20 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: JulianPatel#1800

What's a forum crisis?
Old 11-02-2017, 04:11 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Targaryen View Post
What's a forum crisis?
It's when the forum crowd can't decide whether to be dicks or cunts.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:39 AM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Quote:
No mention of starcraft 2 announcements either in the statement (which we know will get stuff announced at blizzcon) Big changes coming to that according to a source i will state on Discord (because well that way you can actually see when a leak is real or fake, without there being any stuff)
Old 11-02-2017, 04:54 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Lyvef1re#1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I would rather not have sol turn into mmo-champion 2.0
For obvious reasons
Well I guess its generally more accepted Jaylock is trolling wherelse you seem less self aware so I guess that's somewhat of a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
It's when the forum crowd can't decide whether to be dicks or cunts.
Whynotboth.gif

Last edited by Sa'danak; 11-02-2017 at 04:56 AM..
Old 11-02-2017, 05:34 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this person isn't here to join our community, but just to spread nonsense.

Old 11-02-2017, 06:02 AM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCrow View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this person isn't here to join our community, but just to spread nonsense.
Hmm... Perhaps. Perhaps he's desperately looking to connect and interact with other human beings. I mean he even started out his fake leak post with "Hello Friends!". Sounds to me the guy's part of the community already. We're his friends and everything.
Closed Thread

Tags
world of warcraft, wow legion