Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft RTS Discussion

Old 08-23-2010, 01:02 PM

Eternal

Default Next RP after the great War

What would you want our next RP after the great War be?

I would prefer a continuation of some of the cliffhangers and plot hooks the Great War does not resolve in a RP set a couple years later. That or I'd perfer an RP set in Wulfang's own UFS.

That or I'm up for a continuation of Stonetear.

So what do you want as the next RP for SoL?
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul
Old 08-23-2010, 01:11 PM

Priestess of the Moon

As far as I know there's at least two potential RPs to pursue once the great war is over. However I suspect TGW is going to last for quite a while longer.

Xie, if you want to pass the time until then, I suggest you join in on this. It'll be updated as soon as I hear from Wulf again.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:16 PM

Eternal

What are the two RPs to pursue.

I bet one of them will be Stonetear. I also hope UFS becomes an RP in the future.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul
Old 08-23-2010, 06:57 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

I vaguely remember someone suggestion the Blood River War on Draenor as a possible RP. I'm not sure if there were any real discussions about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 08-23-2010, 07:44 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
I vaguely remember someone suggestion the Blood River War on Draenor as a possible RP. I'm not sure if there were any real discussions about it.
Yeah, I believe that was me. I thought it would be especially cool because it would be, essentially, the same concept as the Great War only on Draenor.