Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Old 06-02-2013, 07:03 AM

Banished

I think they should make montly "story" events, with like, it's own queue and stuff.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

I liked the whole noxus vs Ionia rematch thing where the players determine the story direction. Hope they do more. I wonder if they limit champions based on lore like not letting garen serve noxus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:56 AM

World Builder

Runes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
I liked the whole noxus vs Ionia rematch thing where the players determine the story direction. Hope they do more. I wonder if they limit champions based on lore like not letting garen serve noxus.
In that match yeah but a lot of people think that match was fixed due to how easily Ionia's players curbstomped the Noxus players apparently, and they (Riot) consider it a failed method of storytelling

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 06-02-2013, 09:10 AM

Banished

Ah, I love Lissandra. Last game I was lagging so I fed like crazy (couldn't root in time, couldnt E away in time, etc). Towards late game I became a faux support and started warding all that map (since our support, Voli wasn't doing it. Besides that he was great though) and my R really shone. Both teams had two inhibs down but we managed to win the final teamfight (I had to kill myself in the process though) and won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
In that match yeah but a lot of people think that match was fixed due to how easily Ionia's players curbstomped the Noxus players apparently, and they (Riot) consider it a failed method of storytelling

that's why I mention the queue thing. The side with more wins in a month wins the storyline.

They could use it for minor stories too, like a Kha vs Rengar hunt, Warwick hunting Soraka, Diana and Leona, Vi, Cait and Ci (C is totally Vi sister), etc that keep the status quo later a la comic books

Last edited by GenyaArikado; 06-02-2013 at 09:19 AM..
Old 06-02-2013, 10:00 AM

Eternal

There isnt much of a story. It just boils down to everyone being related and/or people being mad, angry, edgy because of X.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:13 AM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
It wasn't so much it was fixed, so much as Innervating Locket Udyr was fucking broken, and Noxus had no reliable jungle.

Oh and bee tee dubs my username is Marshadimes.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:22 PM

Elune

Lissandra is a bitch that needs to get off of my screen already.
Quote:
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:31 PM

Banished

Quote:
Lissandra is a bitch that needs to get off of my screen already.

Did you lose to my Queen?

Last edited by GenyaArikado; 06-02-2013 at 03:34 PM..
Old 06-02-2013, 04:07 PM

Elune

1. You need to add like 4 more Lissandras or else I'm going to go OCD

2. Could be because of my rank but I don't fight Lissas.

3. Bitch has no thighs Syndra > Lissa
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-03-2013, 12:34 PM

Arch-Druid

I don't know why, but people grill me every time I go Quinn top. People keep telling me she is a crappy champ, I don't really think so though, her ultimate is kind of risky I guess.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:43 PM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eterna View Post
I don't know why, but people grill me every time I go Quinn top. People keep telling me she is a crappy champ, I don't really think so though, her ultimate is kind of risky I guess.
Every time I play her top or mid I end up winning my lane pretty easily, but once late game starts I either have to split push to be help, because I go kerplunk in team fights.

Also, we could all learn something from Imaqtpie-

Old 06-03-2013, 05:05 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphemialibritannia View Post
Every time I play her top or mid I end up winning my lane pretty easily, but once late game starts I either have to split push to be help, because I go kerplunk in team fights.
Do you use her ultimate during team fights? Quinn is just too squishy to enter the middle of a fight and melee and yet I see plenty of people pop eagle and do just that. Her ult is only really useful for escaping and finishing fleeing champs.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:28 PM

Elune

Zilaen is so much troll.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-03-2013, 05:42 PM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eterna View Post
Do you use her ultimate during team fights? Quinn is just too squishy to enter the middle of a fight and melee and yet I see plenty of people pop eagle and do just that. Her ult is only really useful for escaping and finishing fleeing champs.
I only use it at base with homeguard to go vroom vroom really fast, to catch people, or for 1v1(the attack speed steroid during her ult is amazing, you cant 100-0 people with the 2nd ult activation in like 2 seconds). In team fights I just try to hang in the back, but usually our frontline can't peel for both me and ADC so I get fucked lol.

One time I did have a great play with her in a fight. We had just finished off baron(all of us at about 60% hp), when the enemy team engaged us. So I ulted, ran to the back of the baron pit, and as soon as I saw their big CC's go out(mummy/Zyra ult), ran back in, pressed R, and got a nice quadra!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:01 PM

Arch-Druid

Malygos

Last edited by Malygos; 06-03-2013 at 06:07 PM..
Old 06-03-2013, 07:23 PM

Banished

So I switched to the latin america north server. For some reason the patch makes me lose my internet connection when it reaches 99%
Old 06-03-2013, 07:25 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
So I switched to the latin america north server. For some reason the patch makes me lose my internet connection when it reaches 99%
I'm pissed that the giant advertisement for that has blocked my ability to spectate ranked games.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:31 PM

Banished

I only have spectated two games ever. One done by Euph as Oriannna and other done by Pory as Tristana
Old 06-04-2013, 12:31 PM

Elune

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 04:25 PM

World Builder

Runes

Fun to note, Lux doesn't even know Garen that well, largely due to the fact that they were both taken from their family (well their parents gave them up really) at a young age to join the army.

Frankly I believe there was some sort of subliminal brainwashing going on with Lux's training.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 06-04-2013, 08:58 PM

Elune

So I've learned some new things today.

I can't play assassins worth a damn. At all. LeBlanc, Talon, Pantheon, I don't think I'll ever find one I like. Also Kat is OP. Like seriously. We got dominated against one, TF, Lux, Panth, and an afk LB.

Idk if I should buy Kayle cause she's cheap, Morgana cause she's cool, and Anmunu so he can stop staring at me with those sad eyes...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-05-2013, 11:26 AM

Banished

I love how Morgana just doesn't give a fuck. Walk in, throw your shit, ult+Zhonyas, walk away like a badass
Old 06-05-2013, 11:57 AM

World Builder

Runes

Quote:
So I've learned some new things today.

I can't play assassins worth a damn. At all. LeBlanc, Talon, Pantheon, I don't think I'll ever find one I like. Also Kat is OP. Like seriously. We got dominated against one, TF, Lux, Panth, and an afk LB.

Idk if I should buy Kayle cause she's cheap, Morgana cause she's cool, and Anmunu so he can stop staring at me with those sad eyes...
I had the same realization with assasins awhile back, only I was using Kha'zix, I just can't figure out how to play him.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 06-05-2013, 03:09 PM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
I had the same realization with assasins awhile back, only I was using Kha'zix, I just can't figure out how to play him.
I think that it's certain people can't play certain playstyles if they don't like them(for example for me its bruisers like Darius and Garen), or champs that take too long to kick in(Veigar, Nasus) and certain types like assasins. I used to be like that but after having a large champion pool I can be decent at certain ones. For example I love Zed but very rarely do I have a good game with him(no matter how strong he is right now), but certain ones like Kha'zix I can dominate with(mostly because he is broken as fruck) and Fizz. I also do well with Pseudo assasins like Quinn and Riven.

Speaking of Riven, everyone play her and buy her.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:14 PM

Elune

I guess it's because of the way the game is played I can't deal with weak people when I have to click everywhere. I'm used to garen, nasus, and I liked mord and zilaen.
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
bad character design, draven, league, league of legends, legends league, moba