Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Old 04-23-2014, 04:32 AM

Elune

Not sure if true but it's pretty sad and creepy. But considering a brony had no problem asking the voice actors from the show about Princes Molestia I think I'll believe it.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:34 AM

Trade Baroness - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
Princes Molestia
How do you know these things?
Old 04-23-2014, 04:43 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
How do you know these things?
Remember two years ago when bronies were everywhere? And you can't be ignorant about a culture you don't like can ya?
Old 04-23-2014, 04:45 AM

Trade Baroness - Admin

Quote:
Remember two years ago when bronies were everywhere? And you can't be ignorant about a culture you don't like can ya?
I guess I'm still ignorant when it comes to the Internet.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:49 AM

Elune

Quote:
get in the van, ill teach you of the internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:17 AM

Eternal

This threads actually a good idea, venting hate onto something as long as its not a person on the threads or in general to vent about.

In that stroke, while this vent is about people, its more about the situation that I want to rage about more then the people themselves.. kind of.
I've got a situation with my family in that my older brother is married and with two children, boys, age 2 and 4, because both there parents work, my two nephews are lumped off onto my mother, who now has to babysit them by herself because my father died a few years ago. Because of this, seeing how my mother just turned 70, I come to help babysit once a week over the two days they leave the kids with her, and honestly, I get zero joy from it.

Well I can say since they are my nephews I do love them, same time, everything about being forced to help babysit them is just a job, a chore. From the mental exhaustion, the constantly needing to check what the other kid is doing, the screaming and tears because kid B doesn't want his dinner while kid A wants to eat kid Bs meal, leading to fights, throwing around toys at both my mother and myself, ordering me or my mother to go wherever they want to do, doing stupid shit they hurts them and do they need to be held despite it being there own fault, there lack of respect for there elders telling them it times to go and them not wanting to and trying to find any excuse to keep prolonging it further, the coughing in your face and mouth as they climb all over you, the 4 year old who pees and exclaims he's refusing to wash his hands and then puts it all over surfaces, the way they don't listen to you when you tell them the cat will hiss and them if they use her like a drum, which she does and they never learn from this, the ear ringing screaming they do when one wins one level of angry birds like a fucking air horn. Edit: you can't use the bathroom while they are around, so you have to bring them into the bathroom while you take a crap/piss (had to mention that one, as a warning to anyone thinking of having kids, you will not even get a moment of peace to do your business if you have any)

I could go on and on, but honestly, I get no joy from playing with kids, and I'm doing it as a favor to my mother because she gets exhausted doing it, but can't refuse, otherwise she fears not getting to see her grandkids if my brother gets a sitter.

I've grown into someone who just dislikes being around kids, and enjoy watching comedy stand ups of CK louis telling jokes about how his two kids are obnoxious.

And yeah, even if its once a week, it still feels like a job I don't get paid for helping with. I'm not of the mind to make such a demand, but honestly, I'm of the opinion that if you need sitters to raise your kids while both parents go off to work, maybe you shouldn't have that many kids.

..... aaaaahh.... fuck thet feels good...

Last edited by Tauren Paly; 04-23-2014 at 06:51 AM..
Old 04-23-2014, 05:26 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: toffeeatoms#2825

*Pats* they only get worse too...

Old 04-23-2014, 05:31 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by belorealah View Post
*Pats* they only get worse too...
At least once they begin school it won't be an issue, not for my mother and me dragged into it either. One goes off to school in june, while the other one will still be babysat for another 3 years.

Yeah i love my nephews, but babysitting, its just a life sucking experience.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:32 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: Torch#2569

Tauren Pally may not get why people hate Thrall, but he damn well gets why people (like me!) hate kids.

If I die, blame it on BfA
Old 04-23-2014, 05:33 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
Tauren Pally may not get why people hate Thrall, but he damn well gets why people (like me!) hate kids.
No no I get why people hate thrall, I'm well aware given blizzard poor writing and handling. Thats been par for the course for many characters of late.

Its worse when its members of your own family, because instinctively your meant to care about them and want to protect them, which I do, but seeing it from the cats point of view, children are these strange little dwarf like invaders who break shit, smell bad, have no sense of danger and so hurt themselves, and ware you down. At least the cat can hiss at them when she's pissed off by them.

Last edited by Tauren Paly; 04-23-2014 at 05:36 AM..
Old 04-23-2014, 05:49 AM

Elune

Quote:
Still I find it strange they didn't call the cops. Hell, the creep even went to their booth. They had plenty of chances to take a photo and show it to the cops. Very strange.

Last edited by SmokeBlader; 04-23-2014 at 06:04 AM..
Old 04-23-2014, 05:51 AM

Trade Baroness - Admin

Quote:
Still I find it strange they didn't call the cops. Hell, the creep even went to their booth. They had plenty of chances to take a photo and show it to the cops. Very strange.
Yeah. I guess that you could say that they respected the girls wishes, but I'd say that in such situations you should just call the cops.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:04 AM

Elune

And that's why it's most likely fake.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:54 AM

Eternal

Quote:
I don't know, maybe they needed more reliable evidence? A commentor implied that and I don't really find it hard to believe.

ffs I'm the only one who cares aren't I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
And that is the Drama to being part of the Horde. There are people out there who want you dead. You honestly can’t blame them. Do you lie down and die for them? No. You enjoy the challenge. You keep your head up and move forward.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:48 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalpimp View Post
I don't know, maybe they needed more reliable evidence? A commentor implied that and I don't really find it hard to believe.
Cops take child abduction and attempted child abduction very seriously. It's treated very different from attempted rape of an adult woman, which is why that post seemed to come out of nowhere to me.

But yeah, I have a feeling that story was probably fake.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:51 PM

Elune

Quote:

[Neckbeard Intensifies]
Old 04-23-2014, 12:55 PM

Elune

as a brony myself

I would like to note that just because people share common intrest, doesn't mean they get along and are the same.

case in point, this site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:05 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

IRL we get along plenty well. I've had the great privilege of meeting many SoL players at Blizzcon and other things. I've banged about half of them.

Right, Montoya?
Old 04-23-2014, 01:08 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
IRL we get along plenty well. I've had the great privilege of meeting many SoL players at Blizzcon and other things. I've banged about half of them.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:54 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:03 PM

Needs A Hug

I dunno, but shit like this makes me wonder if it's even worth living on this planet any more.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:05 PM

Elune

There is nothing wrong with being healthy. You will live longer, resist disease better, and be able to think more clearly. You will be more attractive to the opposite sex. It seems like a win-win to me. If you can't become healthy and maintain healthiness it will be hard to accomplish many other things in life.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:39 PM

Elune

Hannibal was on the television, so I thought: 'Hey dad, I've seen the first couple of episodes and it seems to be quite a disturbing but good series, look!' But a horrible, horrible scene started... Nice going luke... Now he probably thinks I'm becoming a psycho or something.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:14 PM

Site Staff - Admin

Angry

Obama's granny is Asian, his momma is white and his real daddy is Indonesian Sotoreo how where do you get all this black power stuff from Obama moves like a girl and wet kisses men and dry kisses Michelle. Did you forget Muslim hate Jews, Nazi hate Jews but, who else do Obamas friends hate? Blacks? Remember Jesse Owens. While you are watching comedy all day Obama is shipping in Ebola to your hood. Did Obama just put two men with kinfolk in charge of Nazi Death Camps in charge of Ebola? Get him outta there now! He just appointed Frieden and Klien to Ebola "Czar" Search: Dr. Fritz Klein-Klein surrounded by bodies. The British Army liberating Bergen-Belsen forced German camp personnel to bury the corpses of prisoners. Do an image search and then call every Senator and Congressmen and say you won't vote for them until they IMPEACH OBAMA. Is any man worth your children's life health and future? Stop worshiping a man! OBAMA IS BRINGING IN AFRICAN NON-CITIZEN EBOLA VICTIMS TO THE HOOD RIGHT NOW. call governors, senators and congressmen and say get Obama out of the Whitehouse NOW or I will not vote for you. Tell them you will check for their vote to IMPEACH OBAMA and if it is not there to IMPEACH then you will not vote for them. They vote to Impeach-you vote for them nothing else before he unleashes ebola in black cities. He bought the coffin for Chicago already and they are suppose to be his homes.

OBAMA INSISTED ON LIFTING THE BAN ON IRAN. THE WANT TO NUKE THE U.S. IN LESS THAN FIVE YEARS. How old will your children be when Obama's Iranian friends NUKE ALL OF US? make a tee-shirt "NUKES KNOW NO COLOR" (that's nuclear bombs folks, that means Obama getting our skin burned off) . INSIST CONGRESS GET THIS COCKEYED (ONE EYE IS WANDERING), NUT CASE, CRACK HEAD (HE SAID IT HIMSELF) AND HIS WOOKIEe AUNT ESTER WIFE OUTTA THE WHITE HOUSE. DO YOU BELIEVE CNN, ABC? COME ON THEY ARE OWNED BY THE KKK NAZIS? You gotta vote these creeps out look and listen at Mitch McConnell you can vote him out. It only takes TWO MEN TO SAY OBAMA COMMITTED TREASON BY THE TALIBAN 5 PRISON BREAK. YOU GOT TWO MEN GO BEFORE ANY COURT OR THE CONGRESS AND SAY IT, THAT IS ALL IT TAKES. If you believe Obama is Bush's cousin you are as crazy as he is. That is a fake background. OBAMA IS BRINGING IN AFRICAN NON-CITIZEN EBOLA VICTIMS TO THE HOOD RIGHT NOW. HE JUST HIRED FRIEDAN AND KLEIN WITH THE SAME NAMES AS NAZI DEATH CAMP DOCTORS. LOOK UP KLEIN NAZI ON IMAGES. OBAMA INSISTED ON LIFTING THE BAN ON IRAN. THE WANT TO NUKE THE U.S. IN LESS THAN FIVE YEARS. How old will your children be when Obama's Iranian friends NUKE ALL OF US?

(...I found this comment on a Youtube video and thought some people here might enjoy it)
Old 02-18-2015, 09:22 PM

Sha of Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
(...I found this comment on a Youtube video and thought some people here might enjoy it)

Tags
angry sax, catharsis, spam thread 2.0, stop using gawker