Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 10:33 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
You know, when I put the "i hate all of you" tag in threads, I'm not trying to be funny or cute. With a handful of exceptions, I really do hate almost everybody here.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
A wise decision friend, may your Azerothian journeys be rich.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:35 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinshin View Post
I don't know if it's beta you are basing it off of, but ember tap on live was always op as heck.
Yeah, but for the last week or so I have been dreading the inevitable nerf, only be hit with a massive buff instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:37 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
Yeah, but for the last week or so I have been dreading the inevitable nerf, only be hit with a massive buff instead.
The nerf will come. It looks like Blizzard isn't done with scaling so its likely unbalanced by design atm.

Which is smart if sloppy
Old 10-14-2014, 10:38 PM

Elune

Shadow Orb

Ah come on Reignac don't leave us.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:45 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinshin View Post
The nerf will come. It looks like Blizzard isn't done with scaling so its likely unbalanced by design atm.

Which is smart if sloppy
True. Until than, I am going to work on getting mah Legendary Staff.

Quote:
Quote:
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:50 PM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Quote:
You know, when I put the "i hate all of you" tag in threads, I'm not trying to be funny or cute. With a handful of exceptions, I really do hate almost everybody here.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
I'll miss you, Reign.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:52 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:

With that said, goodbye.
Even people who love and still play the game complain about what they see as messed up about Blizzard. Again, it's not just this site. It also gets old when people who hate the idea of people not liking the things they like bitch about people bitching. You don't like the Faction war, or even factions. What if we spent all day talking about that? Also believe it or not, but we do like things.

They're just few things some of us can talk about because Blizzard doesn't spend that much time on them. Most of us loved the Mantid, many of us like the Arrakoa, and a lot of us like Dwarves. How much focus will these races get compared to the Orcs and Humans being the "main races"?

If we never complain about the lore, some of us will still complain about the gameplay like the bug reports, or the social aspects of the game. How players treat each other, and how Blizzard treats the players.

You can complain about how others complain and how frequently we do it. I do that too. However, we also should complain about how people try to suppress and patronize complaints, even if it's something Blizzard takes note of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:54 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
Even people who love and still play the game complain about what they see as messed up about Blizzard. Again, it's not just this site. It also gets old when people who hate the idea of people not liking the things they like bitch about people bitching. You don't like the Faction war, or even factions. What if we spent all day talking about that? Also believe it or not, but we do like things.

They're just few things some of us can talk about because Blizzard doesn't spend that much time on them. Most of us loved the Mantid, many of us like the Arrakoa, and a lot of us like Dwarves. How much focus will these races get compared to the Orcs and Humans being the "main races"?

If we never complain about the lore, some of us will still complain about the gameplay like the bug reports, or the social aspects of the game. How players treat each other, and how Blizzard treats the players.

You can complain about how others complain and how frequently we do it. I do that too. However, we also should complain about how people try to suppress and patronize complaints, even if it's something Blizzard takes note of.
nah.

Besides, talking about actual ideas and wouldn't it be cools only get derailed by peeps like genesis and his ilk, so that's no fun either.

Last edited by Ruinshin; 10-14-2014 at 10:56 PM..
Old 10-14-2014, 11:05 PM

Elune

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Didn't interact with Reignac much, but I read his posts often and thought he was one of the better posters on the forum. He may or may not have liked me, but I'll miss him all the same.

Farewell, traveler.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:09 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
I have become a god. Ember Tap has gone from making me think it was weak as shit, to be balls off the wall God Mode in terms of healing. Thanks to Searing Flames and Glyph of Ember Tap, I am able to heal for 41% of my health every 2 seconds if I use it in quick succession.
Dude... Ember Tap has always been a strong heal. At least to me.

It's nice that there's more competition in the 1st tier of Warlock talents now though. Soul Leech used to be overpowered as fuck but now Searing Flames looks just as strong.

Still sad about Fel Flame being gone. Now there's no way I can control the insane amount of damage I do to mobs when I overgear them so I can Shadowburn them.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:10 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

They even added voice acting the revamped RFK, RFD and BFD. Why can't these be made into heroics again?
Old 10-14-2014, 11:12 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

http://kotaku.com/world-of-warcraft-...ite-1646460013

I still have no idea how 'lighting' is the problem with the textures and there's no way they'll pop out new textures by tomorrow but guess we'll see.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:34 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostwolf View Post
Didn't interact with Reignac much, but I read his posts often and thought he was one of the better posters on the forum. He may or may not have liked me, but I'll miss him all the same.

Farewell, traveler.
Same, I actually understand where he's coming from. Maybe hate is too strong a word since I like a lot of people here, but either way posts like his are why I've personally been trying to be less of a complainer nowadays.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:39 PM

Arch-Druid

It is sad when somebody doesn't enjoy a community anymore, because he feels it changed for the worse. But sometimes this feelings are right...
Old 10-14-2014, 11:44 PM

Elune

I admit some are being rather negative (I may be a bit guilty at times, though I feel I temper it with some positivity too), but all the same that is their right to feel, though at the same time it is a bit tiring to trudge it out (I may be a bit guilty, again, heh).

Sometimes its best to just take a break. Its just a game, after all.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:49 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
http://kotaku.com/world-of-warcraft-...ite-1646460013

I still have no idea how 'lighting' is the problem with the textures and there's no way they'll pop out new textures by tomorrow but guess we'll see.
The patch is full of bugs, problems, and weird glitches that existed in beta then the PTR and now live. I can't help but wonder why they're only waiting until now to address it.

I'm worried the PTR and betas have essentially become just hype machines instead of actual testing grounds, which would follow an unfortunate trend in most MMOs development.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:00 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Dude... Ember Tap has always been a strong heal. At least to me.

It's nice that there's more competition in the 1st tier of Warlock talents now though. Soul Leech used to be overpowered as fuck but now Searing Flames looks just as strong.

Still sad about Fel Flame being gone. Now there's no way I can control the insane amount of damage I do to mobs when I overgear them so I can Shadowburn them.
Yeah, I know. I am just surprised that Blizzard kept saying it was OP and than they buff it. Searing Flames will most likely be nerfed, most likely taking away the refund part of the ability.

Edit: Holy hell, it took them 2 1/2 years, but they finally fixed the animations on female Blood Elf cloaks. They now move like they are made of cloth instead of a sheet of metal.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Ganishka; 10-15-2014 at 12:21 AM..
Old 10-15-2014, 12:23 AM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Yeah, the bitching is getting a little thick and I say that as a negative person. Thoguh I mostly bitch about the lore, not the gameplay.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 10-15-2014, 12:42 AM

Poor Soldier
BattleTag: Mathias#1221

I'm dying on the inside. I dunno if I should keep my pally as a human or switch back to a Draenei. Why do adults with money have to make such hard decisions. Fuck!
Old 10-15-2014, 12:44 AM

Arch-Druid

So many of the new models are appalling. Some look finished, others look unfinished, some are just downright terrible.

I really hope they are not done, but the Art teams silence seems to be my answer.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnahar View Post
I'm dying on the inside. I dunno if I should keep my pally as a human or switch back to a Draenei. Why do adults with money have to make such hard decisions. Fuck!
Humans are always relevant, so depends on how many switches you want to pay for.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:50 AM

Poor Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Humans are always relevant, so depends on how many switches you want to pay for.
But the Draenei looks so much better since humans got that weird ass beard texture! It's not even that the beards look bad, they just don't look good at all with the male humans terrible hair styles lol.

Last edited by Ragnahar; 10-15-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Old 10-15-2014, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnahar View Post
But the Draenei looks so much better since humans got that weird ass beard texture! It's not even that the beards look bad, they just don't look good at all with the male humans terrible hair styles lol.
Oh, we're talking males? Carry on, then.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:59 AM

Poor Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Oh, we're talking males? Carry on, then.
You're so gay, Nazja. I love you.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:01 AM

Eternal

So the blasted lands questline gives loot...to only some people.
Closed Thread

Tags
warlocks of draenor, world of warcraft