Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 07-05-2019, 10:46 AM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Where?
I think it was on their discord. Terran is there.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:13 PM

World Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
I think it was on their discord. Terran is there.
Unreliable, could be anything/anyone.

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 07-05-2019, 05:50 PM

Troubadour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Unreliable, could be anything/anyone.
They've met with him at Blizzcon. It's confirmed.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Troubadour

Round 3:

Krainz's correct predictions:

- c.) something happens to Sylvanas and Saurfang

- n.) Also Void invasions at some point

Melorandor's correct predictions:

- Vulpera (Due to Zandalar storyline)

Deicide's correct predictions:

- Vulpera and Junker Gnomes will be the next revealed allied races

Insane Guy of Doom's correct predictions:

-Sylvanas will not be Warchief by the end of the expansion, I highly doubt she'll be a raid boss or we'll get SoO 2.0 though. She may or may not die, or survive but become an independent villain like Garrosh in WoD.

-After Kul Tirans and Zandalari, we'll get vulpera and junker gnomes (or whatever they end up calling them) as the next allied races.

-The faction war will end with both sides having to come together to fight N'Zoth. Neither side will win and the expansion will end with them in a "cold war" type state with Alliance controlling most of EK, Horde controlling most of Kalimdor, and KT and Zandalar as military buffers.

Crazyterran's correct predictions:

Nathanos has found an artifact of power, that could give them an edge over the Alliance and, if harnessed by one with the will to use it, potentially win the war. Both factions race to claim it, only for it to be scooped by Azshara who gives the typical villain speech. Regardless of what faction you are, Sylvanas busts in and claims the artifact after Azshara is defeated at the end of the raid.

Machalak's correct predictions:

- New raid : Nya'lotha

Menel'dirion's correct predictions:

Sylvanas will outmaneuver a Horde Coup, setting herself apart from Garrosh.

Scoreboard:

Krainz: 9
Menel'dirion: 4
Insane Guy of Doom: 3
Commander Rotal: 2
Deicide: 2
Crazyterran: 2
Machalak: 2
Melorandor: 1

Under Consideration:
Lord Grimtale: 1
Icefrost: 1

Next point tallying-up will be when 8.3.5 hits live servers
Old 10-14-2019, 06:06 AM

Keeper of the Grove
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

I did predict Mechagnomes too way before we ever knew of Mechagon. Although the circumstances of getting such Gnomes were different (Ala Northrend) anyways.

My predictions for Patch 8.3.5 and beyond.

-Different colored tints for existing Heritage armors. Red and gold Nightborne and purple Lightforged Draenei outfits come to mind. Silver and blue colored Mechagnome heritage armor

-Night Elf and Forsaken heritage armor in 8.3.5! Due to Tyrande's dialogue in 8.3 and rumors of revenge being slated for such a patch, which could tie in for Night Elves getting their heritage armor.

-Some form of Mage Tower challenge. What will be the rewards? I am slightly leaning towards some form of character customization, like tattoos. More of a bold prediction.

Also Allied Race heritage armor weapons sometime before BfA ends.

Another bold prediction based on datamining of allied race and Pandaren Death Knights

-Lightforged Draenei get Monks, Highmountain Tauren get Priest(and Paladin maybe?)

-Even less likely, Nightborne Druids(Along with a revamp) and Kul Tiran Paladin

Last edited by Melorandor; 10-14-2019 at 06:52 AM..
Old 10-14-2019, 07:08 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: JulianPatel#1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
-Night Elf and Forsaken heritage armor in 8.3.5! Due to Tyrande's dialogue in 8.3 and rumors of revenge being slated for such a patch, which could tie in for Night Elves getting their heritage armor.
I think Draenei and Trolls are next simply because the Arathi and Darkshore armor kinda sorta reduces the urgency for Human, Forsaken, NE and Orc heritage armor.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:09 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: Kalontas#2949

Quote:
-Some form of Mage Tower challenge. What will be the rewards? I am slightly leaning towards some form of character customization, like tattoos. More of a bold prediction.
We are already getting it in the form of visions. Only their reward is... being able to do more visions.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:42 AM

Sentinel Queen
BattleTag: Jaggler#2762

Quote:
-Different colored tints for existing Heritage armors. Red and gold Nightborne and purple Lightforged Draenei outfits come to mind. Silver and blue colored Mechagnome heritage armor

To be honest I think Night Elven and Forsaken (same as Orc and human) heritage armor is very low on their priority list, since they got race-specific sets with the warfronts.

I'd say Trolls Draenei and Pandaren are slated for Heritage armor sets before they tackle Undead, Orc, Nelf and humans
Old 10-16-2019, 01:46 PM

Keeper of the Grove
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

I'd like to Draenei and Troll heritage armor - I merely think Night Elves and Forsaken are due to get em points to Calia and Tyrande in 8.3. I can see in 8.3.5 Blizzard attempting to appease Night Elf fans (Like me) by giving us heritage armor with a less than satisfactory quest with Tyrande and Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarthat View Post
We are already getting it in the form of visions. Only their reward is... being able to do more visions.
I think that was an Ion slip. They're more comparable to the Withered Training. Though, if it is TRULY supposed to be the Mage Tower of BfA, I hope they slip in limited time only cosmetic rewards.

I mean, I already have the Legendary Cloak from Pandaria, guess I could add the BfA one too to my collection.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:03 PM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Tyrande and Genn invade the Ghostlands to hunt down Sylvanas.

The Horde and Alliance take a break from fighting, which means we get a rest from the Orcs vs. Humans motif. It’s going to shift towards Night Elves vs Undead, Life vs. Death.

The Champions of Azeroth fail, and Azeroth “dies.” We’ll have to go to the Shadowlands to save her.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:28 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
Tyrande and Genn invade the Ghostlands to hunt down Sylvanas.

The Horde and Alliance take a break from fighting, which means we get a rest from the Orcs vs. Humans motif. It’s going to shift towards Night Elves vs Undead, Life vs. Death.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the place where Sylvanas met the loyalist near the Night Elf bases in the Ghostlands?

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:48 AM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the place where Sylvanas met the loyalist near the Night Elf bases in the Ghostlands?
She apparently has a nice view of it, which you enjoy during her evil monologue. Which is why I think it will happen.
Old 10-21-2019, 04:41 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
Despite one of the bases being in plain view during her cutscene, I don't think those bases are still there canonically.

However, that does not impede Tyrande and Genn from going there and making new ones anyway.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Old 11-01-2019, 03:45 AM

Site Staff - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
Despite one of the bases being in plain view during her cutscene, I don't think those bases are still there canonically.

However, that does not impede Tyrande and Genn from going there and making new ones anyway.
Yeah I don't think that was really supposed to... mean anything. It's just one of the few things in the Ghostlands which is a point of interest.

Tags
battle for azeroth, world of warcraft