Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who is the master race?
Boring Humans 13 13.54%
Monstrous Orcs 9 9.38%
Awesome Dwarves 14 14.58%
Aloof Elves 5 5.21%
Cunning Trolls 11 11.46%
Dapper Worgen 3 3.13%
Annoying Gnomes 2 2.08%
Stampeding Tauren 4 4.17%
Dead Undead 8 8.33%
Cuddly Pandaren 3 3.13%
Retconning Ereder--I Mean Draenei 10 10.42%
Asshole Elves 14 14.58%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 05:43 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Exxile87#1525
Send a message via AIM to Exxile87 Send a message via Yahoo to Exxile87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
Black and White?

Yes. Black and White is very good.
This guy is pro.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: Rufin#1220

TIL that the double elbow in TaeKwonDo is actually a neck snap.
So the start of Second Degree form? You have a hostage who you use as a shield for a few moves, and then snap their neck.
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
Shut up your nipples are useless.
I'm a bit slow, but it's awesome.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:08 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xie323 View Post
I'm talking about Israel's reaction to the Nuclear Report, which could lead to plans to bomb Iran. Could escalate into something bad that none of the doomsayers have predicted.
I wouldn't worry about it. Ahmadenijad is crazy, but he's not in charge. Iran only wants the political sway that comes with having nuclear capability. The world would probably be safer if everyone and their enemy had nukes.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:59 AM

Elune
BattleTag: DedChikn#1567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxile87 View Post
What's that? You're a water/ground type?

Doesn't matter, PUNCH!

Seriously, I stopped using other pokemon after I got him.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:15 AM

Eternal

Herman Cain has barely any political experience, no experience or knowledge in foreign relations, has multiple sexual harassment scandals and is still currently the most popular candidate to challenge Obama. Several months ago, a solid democrat is caught in a sexting scandal and is forced to resign from politics entirely. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:09 AM

Eternal

Never had much faith in Cain, I knew that he was gonna be all gung-ho at the beginning and then fall, hard.

And oh, people are seeing Cain in a more unfavourable light as time passed given his scandels.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul

Last edited by xie323; 11-15-2011 at 09:16 AM..
Old 11-15-2011, 09:41 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJP View Post
Herman Cain has barely any political experience, no experience or knowledge in foreign relations, has multiple sexual harassment scandals and is still currently the most popular candidate to challenge Obama. Several months ago, a solid democrat is caught in a sexting scandal and is forced to resign from politics entirely. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.
He was caught in a sexting scandal with a below age boy, if I recall. Bill Clinton got elected twice despite being accused of being a rapist and sexual predator. Cain has lost his lead to Newt Gingrich because of this smear campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:44 AM

Eternal

Chances are its gonna come down between Gingrich vs Romney, not Romney vs Cain or Romney vs Perry.

GOP is tearing itself from within.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul
Old 11-15-2011, 09:47 AM

Elune

Quote:
Chances are its gonna come down between Gingrich vs Romney, not Romney vs Cain or Romney vs Perry.

GOP is tearing itself from within.
Not really. This happens every four years between candidates of either party. You HOPE it tears the GOP apart, and that we get a stinker like RINO Romney as our candidate.

Quote:
Quote:
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM

World Builder

Runes

When in the nine bloody hells did I become an Eternal?

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 11-15-2011, 10:05 AM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
When in the nine bloody hells did I become an Eternal?
Sure did!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:22 AM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Barack Obama has barely any political experience, no experience or knowledge in foreign relations, has multiple birth certificate scandals and is still currently the most popular candidate...
That was Obama in 2008. Why anyone in the Democratic party preferred him over Hillary Clinton baffles the mind.

Seriously though, I cannot believe a better Republican candidate has not emerged. We're going to end up with Romney by default at this rate. And there's no excuse for it. Obama's presidency has been the biggest failure since Herbert Hoover. I'm old enough to remember Carter's days, and it wasn't even this bad. The economy has been shit and he's done fuck all about it; in fact, he's actively made it worse.

And we can't roll out anyone better than the likes of Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:35 PM

Eternal

Can we move this politics talk to the rant thread?

Old 11-15-2011, 01:06 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
He was caught in a sexting scandal with a below age boy, if I recall. Bill Clinton got elected twice despite being accused of being a rapist and sexual predator. Cain has lost his lead to Newt Gingrich because of this smear campaign.
Are we thinking of the same person? I thought he was referring to Anthony Weiner who only sexted slutty consenting adults.

Also, where was Clinton accused of RAPE? There's a pretty big difference between getting a quickie from a fat chick and raping her.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:18 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

Republican candidates are fucking blowing it because they continue to feel that it's in their best interest to appeal to the lowest common denominator of their party's base.
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:25 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

A lot of democrats are at least not particularly enamored with Obama if not downright pissed at him, and while I don't consider myself a democrat I am somewhat left-leaning but I've got a laundry list of gripes with him.

The thing is, the republican candidates are SO WEAK that even after all his screwups Obama still has a good shot at being a two-term president, which would never happen if the Repubs could get their shit together.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:07 PM

Elune
BattleTag: CptCarrot #1688

Quote:
Yeah.

Pretty much why I don't bother myself with politics.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:29 PM

Eternal

The reason that the Republicans aren't getting their act together is that they've spent years trying to make Obama a one-term president. Instead of presenting issues that need to be resolved, they fight among themselves, which gives Obama time to defend and elaborate on his policies. In fact, every single GOP debate can be boiled down to "The Perry and Romney Show"

Old 11-15-2011, 02:42 PM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
The reason that the Republicans aren't getting their act together is that they've spent years trying to make Obama a one-term president. Instead of presenting issues that need to be resolved, they fight among themselves, which gives Obama time to defend and elaborate on his policies. In fact, every single GOP debate can be boiled down to "The Perry and Romney Show"
The problem is you have two factions in the Republican party - the old guard from the 90's like McCain and his ilk who are fiscally stupid, and the new Tea Party Republicans who actually want small government and fiscal responsibility. Don't confuse the moral agenda amongst these two - because both factions enjoy varying degrees of social conservatism - you have tea partiers from Ron Paul (legalize EVERYTHING) to Michelle Bachmann, and old school RINOs who pander to the religious right and others who are "log cabin" Republicans.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:46 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
Are we thinking of the same person? I thought he was referring to Anthony Weiner who only sexted slutty consenting adults.

Also, where was Clinton accused of RAPE? There's a pretty big difference between getting a quickie from a fat chick and raping her.
Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of raping her in 1978.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:35 PM

Arch-Druid

The tea party is the reason that the GOP is eating itself up. Candidates are bending over backwards to appeal to the tea party(and its voters), yet that isn't going to win the elections. They'll always vote for the republican candidate anyways, it'll always be the lesser of the two evils in a presidential race and they really don't want a democrat to be president. A centralised republican is more likely to steal away the central and left voters who were displeased with Obama.

It's funny people have such a short-term memory, Newt Gingrinch is gaining votes in the polls, but wasn't he the guy who cheated on his sick wife and was faking twitterfollowers to make himself look more popular?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:47 PM

World Builder

Runes

Why is it impossible to have ONE politician with the common sense not to make celebrity mistakes? Just... ONE?

EDIT:

Or a republican candidate that's not so religious it makes moderates and democrats alike go "eeeeeegh"

My Worldbuilding:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:50 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
Why is it impossible to have ONE politician with the common sense not to make celebrity mistakes? Just... ONE?
Obama hasn't had any of those problems as far as I know, too bad he did make political mistakes.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:53 PM

World Builder

Runes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyson View Post
Obama hasn't had any of those problems as far as I know, too bad he did make political mistakes.
Depends on how you count him accepting the Peace Prize for... what again?

My Worldbuilding:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:31 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: Rufin#1220

holy fuckballs Adyn is posting again.
And i can't greet them!

/sad

also, godamn Juljin stole my idea.
someone show him
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3280533627
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
Shut up your nipples are useless.
I'm a bit slow, but it's awesome.

Last edited by Rufin; 11-15-2011 at 07:44 PM..
Closed Thread

Tags
west coast