Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 12-17-2018, 06:53 AM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Default Zandalari & Kul’Tiran Unlock Scenarios

I just unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves. Wasn’t even a real big goal of mine, but after I finished the War Campaign I had the rep so I decided to do it. I was quite pleased with it, despite not being all that big of a dwarf fan.

Not unlike the Mag’har unlock scenario, it brought up threats that were not fully resolved, threats we’ll eventually have to deal with, which raises the question: what kind of Juicy Lore developments might we get when we unlock the Zandalari and the Kul’Tirans? Tide Mother Lore? A Prelude to 8.2? Insight onto who Bwonsamdi’s boss might be? Hakkar rearing his ugly head (he really should be addressed), something involving each of the various tribes/fallen empires?
Old 12-18-2018, 08:25 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
I just unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves. Wasn’t even a real big goal of mine, but after I finished the War Campaign I had the rep so I decided to do it. I was quite pleased with it, despite not being all that big of a dwarf fan.

Not unlike the Mag’har unlock scenario, it brought up threats that were not fully resolved, threats we’ll eventually have to deal with, which raises the question: what kind of Juicy Lore developments might we get when we unlock the Zandalari and the Kul’Tirans? Tide Mother Lore? A Prelude to 8.2? Insight onto who Bwonsamdi’s boss might be? Hakkar rearing his ugly head (he really should be addressed), something involving each of the various tribes/fallen empires?
For Zandalari, I hope it involves rallying the other troll tribes. There are ambassadors after all. They're all about helping other tribes in previous expansions after all.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, or DTube.
Old 12-18-2018, 09:16 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Lyvef1re#1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
For Zandalari, I hope it involves rallying the other troll tribes. There are ambassadors after all. They're all about helping other tribes in previous expansions after all.
I'd expect it to revolve around getting Rezan back into the picture with all the hints of how Loas can come back and its the easiest way to explain Zandalari Paladins getting their mojo back.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:20 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa'danak View Post
I'd expect it to revolve around getting Rezan back into the picture with all the hints of how Loas can come back and its the easiest way to explain Zandalari Paladins getting their mojo back.
Vol'jin will be their new loa, I bet.

My theory is that Rezan foresaw his own death and rescued Vol'jin from whatever kept it trapped from Bwomsamdi, then infused Vol'jin's spirit with his power. When Rezan died, he was already weakened by his actions.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Old 01-10-2019, 05:34 AM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

We’ll, they’re both on the PTR now