Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 05-11-2014, 05:08 AM

World Builder
BattleTag: FrosthawkSDK#1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnfeld View Post
Genn Greymane needs to look like the artwork of his worgen form. Hell, worgen in general should look more like that, proud posture, no snarl. The snarl is fine when they're in combat, but outside of combat it just looks weird.
This is part of the reason worgen need another going-over once they're finished with the Classic/BC races.

They suffer from the same painted-on expression syndrome as the likes of orcs and gnomes--it just happens that all their painted-on expressions are the same expression.
As a Knight of the Silver Hand, one charge was placed upon my shoulders: protect the innocent from the wicked. Whether that be from the fel-crazed orcish Horde, the foul undead Scourge, or the common thieves or murderers of the world, my task has not changed. And yet, time and time again, I have failed to live up to these expectations. When responsibility rested solely upon me, when I had no fellow Knights to stand fast when I would inevitably falter--that was when I failed most of all. What makes you believe I would accomplish any more were I to try now?

- Morgan "Frosthawk" Serrov
Old 05-11-2014, 05:27 AM

Eternal

just about everyone who likes orcs hates them still having a hunch. The warlords look retarded (no offense to retarded people) with there hunch, Grom couldn't look less menacing.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:54 AM

Keeper of the Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthawk View Post
This is part of the reason worgen need another going-over once they're finished with the Classic/BC races.

They suffer from the same painted-on expression syndrome as the likes of orcs and gnomes--it just happens that all their painted-on expressions are the same expression.
Yeah I really want to see them getting a model revamp as well eventually. Both male and female worgen need it, the latter more so.

"...For my holy wrath will know no bounds..."

Old 05-11-2014, 08:04 AM

Eternal

does everyone ignore the fact the updated models have zero choice for face options?

Maybe people have such blind faith in the developers righting this, even when they've shown no sign of doing so.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:11 AM

Banished

orcs will look ugly with any face you choose so whatever.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:38 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
orcs will look ugly with any face you choose so whatever.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:35 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnfeld View Post
Genn Greymane needs to look like the artwork of his worgen form. Hell, worgen in general should look more like that, proud posture, no snarl. The snarl is fine when they're in combat, but outside of combat it just looks weird.
Couldn't agree more, especially would like to have a ponytail or braids on the mane like he does. It's a good touch.

Stronger, less noodly arms would be nice as well. Worgen are supposed to be the powerhouse Alliance race, with bestial strength on their side.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:50 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Couldn't agree more, especially would like to have a ponytail or braids on the mane like he does. It's a good touch.

Stronger, less noodly arms would be nice as well. Worgen are supposed to be the powerhouse Alliance race, with bestial strength on their side.
i always saw the draenei as the powerhouse alliance race. worgen are just the 'most savage' race.. which is odd because they barely do anything savage.

Draenei are like colossus, worgen are like wolverine.

Last edited by Tauren Paly; 05-11-2014 at 11:53 AM..

Tags
fanwank, needs more starships, needs more turtles