Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 05:34 PM

Eternal

This is indeed something I expected from a Nightmare.

Or is it a refference to something?
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2016, 05:54 PM

Eternal

I believe if you're nelf you can read it and it says " a rose" repeatedly or something like that, and there's another page with a creepy paragraph and there's skeletons with roses in em.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:10 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Stncold#1786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
Jesus fuck either the sky really is falling or these guys are just going "Yea fuck it I'm burned out and all of my friends are leaving, I'm gonna bounce too."
Old 09-17-2016, 06:37 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorenec View Post
Jesus fuck either the sky really is falling or these guys are just going "Yea fuck it I'm burned out and all of my friends are leaving, I'm gonna bounce too."
No one wants to be the last of the Old Guard.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:52 PM

Eternal

Good to end on a high note too.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:13 PM

Eternal

Two things that would be fun:

- Sylvanas enlisting some kvaldir to the Forsaken (undead shamans? heh); and this possibly resulting in vrykul allying with the Alliance because fuck the kvaldir seriously;

- If the Aldrachi were in fact ethereals before they lost their corporeal form. I think it's hard to make it work lorewise but it's stupidly fun.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:12 PM

Elune

Speaking of kvaldir, one small thing I noticed while doing world quests in Stormheim: I was tasked with boarding the Forsaken boat near the southern battlefield area by Odyn, who talked about how I should show his water-fearing followers how to work a boat, or something to that extent.

So...the vrykul are afraid of water? That strikes me as odd. I guess these ones connect it to Helya and whatnot, though.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:15 PM

Loremaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakiba View Post
Speaking of kvaldir, one small thing I noticed while doing world quests in Stormheim: I was tasked with boarding the Forsaken boat near the southern battlefield area by Odyn, who talked about how I should show his water-fearing followers how to work a boat, or something to that extent.

So...the vrykul are afraid of water? That strikes me as odd. I guess these ones connect it to Helya and whatnot, though.
Yep, the Tideskorn are so named because they came to fear and shun the ocean after the Kvaldir and the mists rolled in and claimed most of their coastal settlements.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:17 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Yep, the Tideskorn are so named because they came to fear and shun the ocean after the Kvaldir and the mists rolled in and claimed most of their coastal settlements.
Ah, neat. And I figure the recent naga stuff for the Jandvik vrykul also probably doesn't help endear them to the ocean.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:05 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Was there any explanation for WTF the Kvaldir were doing in Vashj'ir and what their connection to the Old Gods and Neptulon are?
Old 09-17-2016, 10:23 PM

Arch-Druid

I think the Frostwolf / Thunderlord quote was actually that Thunderlords rely on superior numbers and coordination (cause they hunt really big game) while Frostwolves can fight in smaller grps/alone thanks to their wolf companions.

I also have to apologize to Jeff, mobs in the Withered scenario are indeed chain fearable. Idk why it didn't work before but I went in as Destro with FnB for the big grps and just chain feared / Shadowfuried everything big(ger) and let my Withered on Berserk do the damage. Three bigs chests!
Could have gotten four if some elite driders didn't feel like aggoring through a closed door and eating 4 of my Withered before I realized what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
It triggers me that Shieldmaidens in the Skyhold don't have any audio when you click on them.
Well that sucks, even the Eredar Twins got new lines when you click on them (Don't make my sister jealous).
Old 09-17-2016, 10:51 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: AlexWolf#1390

the withered scenario is easy if you have a stun, you just need to have some patience
Sylvanas shook her head. Her locks had been pale blond in life, but appeared to be silver, and now they looked almost as white as her sisters. They were the moons, Alleria had teased, calling them Lady Moon and Little Moon, while she and Lirath the eldest and the youngest were the suns of the family, with their bright golden tresses. Alleria .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJe--CGatg
Old 09-17-2016, 11:46 PM

Arch-Druid

Or spec tank, backpedal through the game while rolling your face on the keyboard and win at everything.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:53 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltongue View Post
Or spec tank, backpedal through the game while rolling your face on the keyboard and win at everything.
I actually had an easier time as havoc than as vengeance due to the AoE stun on havoc but when you're undergeared tank specs are a god send

anyway I'm finishing up the priest campaign and I noticed that there's a "horde priest" and a "stormwind priest"

thought it was interesting, the horde priest is a male belf and stormwind priest a male human
Sylvanas shook her head. Her locks had been pale blond in life, but appeared to be silver, and now they looked almost as white as her sisters. They were the moons, Alleria had teased, calling them Lady Moon and Little Moon, while she and Lirath the eldest and the youngest were the suns of the family, with their bright golden tresses. Alleria .

Old 09-18-2016, 01:57 AM

Eternal

What does the priest campaign consist of?
Old 09-18-2016, 02:02 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
it's pretty boring imo

you go through and collect champions, witness a vision, go to niskara (for some reason? somehow?) help some paladins there, then go back and head to lights hope, talk about having the pallys help you stop a dreadlord when he attacks your temple, then you do that

Old 09-18-2016, 02:44 AM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
We gather orbs of light from sacred grounds through missions to make lightspawn (holy voidwalkers), recruit a Scarlet Onslaught defector, Netherlight Temple gets invaded by Balnazzar, paladins come to the rescue but end up also needing to be rescued, and the day's saved by the purified dreadlord and an elite squad of draenei paladins just like the paladin's campaign.

It doesn't feel good to be a damsel that needs help from the pallies. I was hoping we'd capture another darkened naaru and purify it.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:55 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
I actually had an easier time as havoc than as vengeance due to the AoE stun on havoc but when you're undergeared tank specs are a god send
Or the new fotm class, yeah. Thank the gods you didn't have Soul Rending in the prepatch or the omg op whiners (hi Gurzog) would have gotten your PvP presence nerfed to oblivion as well.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:11 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: InsipidLobst#2126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltongue View Post
Or the new fotm class, yeah. Thank the gods you didn't have Soul Rending in the prepatch or the omg op whiners (hi Gurzog) would have gotten your PvP presence nerfed to oblivion as well.
Implying DH aren't OP as shit and it doesn't take 3-6 people to kill one.
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Old 09-18-2016, 06:16 AM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

DH pvp at 110 is easiest shit ever. You would have to just auto attack to be bad with it.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:43 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakiba View Post
That is a bit odd to see so many leaving lately.
Is this really odd?

I mean, after WoD it's more than possible that the top brass has decided that Blizzard can no longer enjoy the freedom it once had due to it's glacial development pace.. Rearranging and pushing for faster content likely ruffles feathers.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:41 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Unhappy

The Age of Blizzard is over. The Time of the No Replacement is come.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:29 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
The Age of Blizzard is over. The Time of the No Replacement is come.
“Don’t look so smug! I know what you’re thinking, but my retirement was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some Sylvanas-loving mongrel? Hahahaha… Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this…and this time, you will not interfere!”

-Metzen on his return coinciding with Go'el own return as Warchief in the future.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:57 AM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

who in your sig is who?
Old 09-18-2016, 08:58 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Stncold#1786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
who in your sig is who?
All of them are you.
Closed Thread