Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 02-10-2010, 08:43 PM

Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Omg, these threads are all ruined.
Hopefully a mod will come on & we can re-rail them at some point. Although the "aaron saga" has kinda made my dull afternoon at work more interesing I guess. I find it intruiging to try and understand what is actually going on in people like aaron's head.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:45 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrakov View Post
Hopefully a mod will come on & we can re-rail them at some point. Although the "aaron saga" has kinda made my dull afternoon at work more interesing I guess. I find it intruiging to try and understand what is actually going on in people like aaron's head.
I think after this is all done we should replace the term 'troll' with the term 'aarondirebear'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 PM

Elune

It is discriminatory against our posters who play trolls, and also Danny DeVito.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:11 PM

Chimaera

Omg, this thread is classic. Even Rolandius took a sucessful hit at this guy... Has anyone else noticed the rash of epic douchebaggery that seems to have poured into the forums lately? Where do they all keep comming from?!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:21 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: JulianPatel#1800

He's almost certainly trolling. And I know that most of you will disagree but I'm finding it fucking hilarious (so far).
Old 02-10-2010, 09:23 PM

Chimaera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Targaryen View Post
He's almost certainly trolling. And I know that most of you will disagree but I'm finding it fucking hilarious (so far).
Lol, it IS hilarious! I'm at work reading this shit and people keep walking by and asking "wtf are you laughing at dude?" Lol!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:34 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarondirebear View Post
That isn't trolling. That is a frustrated diatribe brought on by basically being told to bend over and accept the sodomy.

Furthermore, you completely miss the meaning of said diatribe: my aim is not to insult, it is to point out the facts. Fans who accept everything that the creators send forth from their seething anuses are not helping anyone, because they allow the horrid cycle to continue. By accepting everything they accomplish nothing; fans need to be more militant in demanding effort, or the quality of the goods shall never improve.
So what? By you acting like a completely self-righteous, sanctimonious jackass you’re somehow going to get Metzen to repeal the last 10 years of Warcraft lore? You’re going to start a revolution that retcons everything back to warctaft II because you hate retcons? We all should swing from your nuts because your opinion is obviously the only correct one? And you need to turn 5-6 threads into this? Get over yourself and get off these forums.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:47 PM

Eternal

I think many of us can relate to how you feel, many of us have voiced disappointment with the lore on this forum which might explain how you developed the misconception that this site is entirely about that. It's more about speculation and examining the warcraft universe to a ridiculous degree. Even though many of us think the ending of Icecrown Citadel sucked, or that a novel may have been awful, we accept them as canon. (At least until retcons happen) You seem to be at a point where you really cannot go forward in discussing the lore here if you are unwilling to accept what's done is done.

And yes, this is what everyone is normally like.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJP View Post
I think many of us can relate to how you feel, many of us have voiced disappointment with the lore on this forum which might explain how you developed the misconception that this site is entirely about that.
I’m actually fairly disappointed if this site really has developed a reputation for being a place where people who hate warcraft lore come to bitch. I mean, yeah, that happens, but to actually think that is the objective of the forums…
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 PM

The Knight-Lord

The Blood Elves and High Elves are now completely different. Just because it has been five years, doesn't mean much at all in the context of the Warcraft setting. What set's them apart so much?

- Politically: This is obvious. The Blood Elves are apart of the Horde and the High Elves are apart of the Alliance.

The Blood Elves make up that important second presence the Horde holds in the Alliance dominated Eastern Kingdoms. How strong the Blood Elves are as members of the greater Horde, post the fall of the Lich King (3.3) is debatable. I see their present standing in the Horde riding on a few key factors:
*.) How the Horde views the Blood Elves after the events of the Patch 2.4. and if Fel magic has been completely disregarded as a source of sustenance (one would think so).
*.) The Blood Elves getting Kirin'Tor to grant the Horde access to Dalaran.
*.) The amount significant aid the Blood Elves gave in Wrath (No aid at wrath Gate or The Battle for Undercity? I wonder how Sylvanes reacted to this? Maybe she tipped them off to the fact that it was apart of her plan?).

Despite the above points, the fact still remains -- regardless of how strong their ties are with their allies, the Blood Elves are still apart of the Horde and their use is forever becoming more vital and advantageous. I wonder if they will help Sylvanes with the Gilnean invasion? I also wonder what Garrosh has planned for them.

They also hate most of the members of the Alliance immensely. Even when speaking about the Draenei -- the race whose leader played a key role in their redemption, they still seem to stick to what they always have, the allies of my enemies are my enemies and the Alliance view them with an equal amount of disdain. Even if the High Elves and the Blood Elves ever did rejoin in the near future (Won't happen), the Blood Elves would not be joining the Alliance with the High Elves.

The High Elves on the other hand, have a very strong relationship with the Alliance and in particularly the Humans. The Humans, whom are the lead voice in the Alliance, have the High Elves living with them in their cities and have accepted them as apart of their societies for quite sometime now. The High Elves stand not just as a strong ally of humanity but they are official members of the Alliance as well. They hold good standing with the other races that make up the Alliance (it's a little rough with the Night Elves but not Horrible) and they also despise the Horde.

-So- we have two groups whom now hold strong ties with factions which hate each other and are in all out war. I don't see a change in allegiance anytime soon.

- Culturally: Despite their five years apart, the culture of each respective group and attitude towards most things have changed radically.

The majority of all High Elves want nothing to do with the ways of the Blood Elves. Most have viewed them as not only crazed and dangerous, but also as arrogant and reckless. Even with the minority of High Elves who view them through the eyes of sorrow, all High Elves don't want to be known as apart of or in anyway related to the Blood Elves. An example of this is the differences in how they view their addiction. The Blood Elves don't see it as an affliction and instead feed it where as the High Elves meditate and look at such an addiction as a burden. Another example of cultural differences and the hate that lies between the group is the Silver Covenant being against the Blood Elves, and by extension the Blood Elves into Dalaran.

The Blood Elves view the High Elves as traitors and disrespectful in regards to those who fell in the Scourge invasion. The reason the Blood Elves changed to such a title was not because of Fel magic (that came later) but because it was in respect of both what the race had gone through and the many they had died. The Blood Elves still see their name as such where as the High Elves seem to see that the new racial name has taken on a different meaning to the outside world entirely.

Culturally, the groups are very different and their views towards key things like magic, purpose and alliance are radically different. Most of their views usually stand on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. I doubt much has changed since wrath. Why the Blood Elves allowed the High Elves near the re-energized Sunwell was beyond me, but even during that small event, tensions were high and the distrust between the two was strong.

- Biologically: Despite the fact that in WoW, this point does not show through strongly enough, the difference between the look of the High Elves and the Blood Elves is now quite different. Thanks to the affects of feeding off of Fel Magic, the Blood elves are not as small or seemingly weak framed as their counter parts. Their build is larger and they seem alot more muscular. Their complexion has changed to that of a light sun burn or peach like hue, unlike the previous white moon like complexion. Then there is the obvious change in eye glow from Blue to Fel green.

These biological differences are the most visual difference's between the races. You can now tell a Blood Elf from a High Elf at a glance, weather it be via their physical outline or by what they wear. The Blood Elves wear predominantly red and black where as the High Elves wear Blues and Whites, avoiding the Blood Elves look as best they can.

There are some other key points to add such as the differences in how they use/view different types of magic, but I think the point I am trying to get across is clear. Things aren't changing.

Due to all the things that have happened, The Blood Elves and the High Elves are far to different on so many levels to every become one again. From the cultural aspects to the Blood Elve's mutations, it's just not going to happen anytime soon in my opinion. As the Night Elves are different to the Naga, The High Elves are different to the Blood Elves.

A Note worthy theory of mine: It has been widely accept that the Fel Green glow in the eyes of the Blood Elves is a side effect and mutation of Fel Magic. I However, don't think that this is so.

I think the color of an elf's eyes takes on a color that reflects the source of magic they are currently using to sustain their addiction. I think that the eyes of a Blood Elf and now the High Elves could both change to that of a holy yellow (If you disagree with the following paragraph). Despite this corrected difference in look, the other physical differences (mutations:height, Build etc...) would still be very evident when comparing the look of the two races and these other, actual mutations, can't be changed. It would also take -alot- more than a little change in eye color to rejoin the two.

I have also been skeptical as to weather or not the energy that comes out of the Sunwell is now divine magic (holy) or just as it was before, Arcane. The Sunwell lies on a nexus of ley-lines. Ley-lines are channels of Arcane magic that lies between the earth. If the Sunwell get's it's power from arcane ley-lines, how does the Sunwell now all of a sudden exude divine magic? You would of had to have changed the very ley-lines from arcane to divine magic to change the magic that the well exudes.

I think all that the Naaru did was cleanse and restart the Sunwell. Not change the magical source it exudes. This of coarse would depend on how you view the two types of magic (Divine and Arcane). Is holy magic something that comes from within a being? or is it like a resource like the Arcane? Is it a force that starts as the Arcane and eventually becomes divine through time or manipulation? Is it really divine magic then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
I hope you get raped harder than an African woman during ethnic cleansing
- Noitora, "A Couple of Illidan Spoilers" Thread (Pg. 17; Post #339)

Last edited by Darkphoenix; 02-10-2010 at 10:41 PM..
Old 02-10-2010, 11:51 PM

Glaive Thrower

This is how I see it: Its Blizzard's game. They can do with it as they see fit. They could turn us all into goat raping cyborg ninjas, in the mind of a handicapped adult, and we would have to go with it. So I say put on your big boy underroos and suck it up. You don't have to play, they are not forcing you. Now, I like some of the lore changes. If things didn't change it would get stale and they would have been gone long ago.

Now for my contribution to the thread. It kind of goes into the whole HE/BE thing. My understanding is that high elves "evolved" from the highborne that where kicked off the continent so to speak. Well with the reintroduction of the highborne into the Night Elves, so they can play mages, where do they fit in in the grand scheme of things? I figured what was left of them where all ghosts, or became the high elves. (If this is the wrong place to post this, or there is already a discussion, I apologize. And could you please point me the right way.)
Juggalette 100 Worgen Hunter Icecrown

Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
- Biologically: Despite the fact that in WoW, this point does not show through strongly enough, the difference between the look of the High Elves and the Blood Elves is now quite different. Thanks to the affects of feeding off of Fel Magic, the Blood elves are not as small or seemingly weak framed as their counter parts. Their build is larger and they seem alot more muscular. Their complexion has changed to that of a light sun burn or peach like hue, unlike the previous white moon like complexion. Then there is the obvious change in eye glow from Blue to Fel green.

These biological differences are the most visual difference's between the races. You can now tell a Blood Elf from a High Elf at a glance, weather it be via their physical outline or by what they wear. The Blood Elves wear predominantly red and black where as the High Elves wear Blues and Whites, avoiding the Blood Elves look as best they can.

There are some other key points to add such as the differences in how they use/view different types of magic, but I think the point I am trying to get across is clear. Things aren't changing.

Due to all the things that have happened, The Blood Elves and the High Elves are far to different on so many levels to every become one again. From the cultural aspects to the Blood Elve's mutations, it's just not going to happen anytime soon in my opinion. As the Night Elves are different to the Naga, The High Elves are different to the Blood Elves.

A Note worthy theory of mine: It has been widely accept that the Fel Green glow in the eyes of the Blood Elves is a side effect and mutation of Fel Magic. I However, don't think that this is so.

I think the color of an elf's eyes takes on a color that reflects the source of magic they are currently using to sustain their addiction. I think that the eyes of a Blood Elf and now the High Elves could both change to that of a holy yellow (If you disagree with the following paragraph). Despite this corrected difference in look, the other physical differences (mutations:height, Build etc...) would still be very evident when comparing the look of the two races and these other, actual mutations, can't be changed. It would also take -alot- more than a little change in eye color to rejoin the two.

I have also been skeptical as to weather or not the energy that comes out of the Sunwell is now divine magic (holy) or just as it was before, Arcane. The Sunwell lies on a nexus of ley-lines. Ley-lines are channels of Arcane magic that lies between the earth. If the Sunwell get's it's power from arcane ley-lines, how does the Sunwell now all of a sudden exude divine magic? You would of had to have changed the very ley-lines from arcane to divine magic to change the magic that the well exudes.

I think all that the Naaru did was cleanse and restart the Sunwell. Not change the magical source it exudes. This of coarse would depend on how you view the two types of magic (Divine and Arcane). Is holy magic something that comes from within a being? or is it like a resource like the Arcane? Is it a force that starts as the Arcane and eventually becomes divine through time or manipulation? Is it really divine magic then?
I wouldn't go as far as to say that night elves are to naga as high elves are to blood elves.

As for the eye color I am not sure. The Highbourne were doing crazy things in Dire Maul but their eyes appear to have not changed.

As for the Sunwell, so it is still arcane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra View Post
This is how I see it: Its Blizzard's game. They can do with it as they see fit. They could turn us all into goat raping cyborg ninjas, in the mind of a handicapped adult, and we would have to go with it. So I say put on your big boy underroos and suck it up. You don't have to play, they are not forcing you. Now, I like some of the lore changes. If things didn't change it would get stale and they would have been gone long ago.

Now for my contribution to the thread. It kind of goes into the whole HE/BE thing. My understanding is that high elves "evolved" from the highborne that where kicked off the continent so to speak. Well with the reintroduction of the highborne into the Night Elves, so they can play mages, where do they fit in in the grand scheme of things? I figured what was left of them where all ghosts, or became the high elves. (If this is the wrong place to post this, or there is already a discussion, I apologize. And could you please point me the right way.)
I wouldn't say they could do anything they wanted. If they changed something that got a majority of players mad and even made them quit, I am sure Blizzard would not say "That is okay. We can do whatever we want." unless one thing they want is to lose money. I see what you mean though.

Not all of the Highbourne were exiled. There were pockets of Highbourne after the War of the Ancients in other areas. They lost contact with the main civilization of night elves, including the Highbourne that eventually were exiled. The example in WoW is Dire Maul where there is a faction of Highbourne.

Last edited by Rolandius; 02-10-2010 at 11:59 PM..
Old 02-11-2010, 12:01 AM

Sentinel Queen

We should not forget about the Silver Covenant High Elves who put more tension into the conflict by opposing blood elf inclusion in Dalaran. The High Elf faction in Northrend is one of radical and militaristic elves who do not even seem to see a chance for reuniting.

It is an old story:

BE: You left while we were rebuilding, found out about our prince's corruption and helped to put him down. This lead to restoring the sunwell. You left our beloved Quel'thalas because of a philosophical debate and dishonoring the sacrifice of our slain kin so that we could survive. And now you dare to get back to the sunwell as if nothing happened and style yourselves as the true heirs of our fallen and restored nation.

HE: You blindly followed a path that almost doomed Azeroth because you were not able to think straight. You allied with the people who invaded us prior to the Scourge and who are a bunch of life hating walking dead, blood lusting frenzies, cannibalistic trolls and babaric cows standing on the wrong number of legs. You know the Scourge cultists were devoted to Ner'zhul, the Lich King, who was a Orc back in the second war. You are in fact allied with the guys who invaded us in the first place and destroyed us in their second attempt. We still honor the old ways, that is why we are the true heirs.

BE: And yet you ally with the same race that tried to sacrifice us in the third war. You live with them as second class citiziens far from home.

HE: The race who saved us from the Amani a few thousand years back, with whom we studied in Dalaran. You can't judge a whole people after one blind leader.

BE: And yet you do that too.

You know, they are both right.

Last edited by Afaslizo; 02-11-2010 at 12:04 AM..
Old 02-11-2010, 12:21 AM

Elune

I will side with Blood Elves because they became the playable race

I think the Sunwell thing is a hybrid. Remember that the Sunwell wasn't destroyed it was just corrupted. Kael'thas tried to remove it so the corruption wouldn't seep out into his people and the land but the dragons stored the energy in Anveena. During the Kil'jaedon battle the energies return to their normal state to defeat him and M'uru heart is used to cleanse that corruption. I think it is a Holy/Arcane hybrid to represent their new culture.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Glaive Thrower

Aarondirebear,you are clearly not happy with the direction the lore has gone to.
So why are you still wasting your free time talking for and indulging yourself in something you clearly are not enjoying?

You DO realise that however loud you are going to yell NOTHING is going to change to how you think things must be,right?

just find another setting that is more retcon free,sitting and being mad for somethign that is not going to change is not going to make you happy.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:06 AM

Arch-Druid

Here's my view on the thing:

1. High Elves get slaughtered. Majority of those who survive the onslaught joins Kael'Thas in his attempts to find a way to fight back without Sunwell. A small minority and those High Elves abroad (Stormwind, Jaina's troops, etc.) either isn't aware of it or advocates caution

2. Kael's methods become increasingly more desperate, along with draining creatures and burning part of Eversong. Those who didn't side with him go "whoah, chill dude!" In the mean time, Kael leaves for Dalaran to get the help of the Alliance.

3. Alliance and Kael's troops hit the new low with Garithos pronouncing all Blood Elves traitors. Combined with previous knowledge of events (specifically, burning of Eversong), the traditionalists side with Alliance, whereas converts side with Kael. After Farstriders side with converts and the converts actually manage to retake Silvermoon using their new knowledge, the traditionalists run the land. Elven nation effectively suffers a sort of civil war - the events are indeed strangely akin to eastern european partisan movements during WW2, which both repelled the invader and waged a socialist revolution at the same time, whereas prewar governments had either sided with invader (Dark'han) or escaped the land (High Elves)).

4. Seeing how their new knowledge is actually effective against Scourge, the Blood Elves refuse to abandon it, further stranding their relationships with the Alliance and particularly the Alliance's new allies, Night Elves (indeed, in the beginning of TBC, Blood Elves are officially still on neutral terms with Alliance, but Night Elven and Dwarven spying changes this).

5. Following the liberation of Ghostlands, Blood Elves side with Forsaken, effectively joining Horde. High Elves see this as the final evidence of absolute treason, as it was Undead that ravaged Quel'Thalas in the first place. Open opposition begins, eventually culminating in Dalaran division.

6. Kael falls, Sunwell is restored, Blood Elves "return" to Light. However, they still keep on using questionable methods that High Elves oppose. Path to eventual reconciliation is open, but given that both sides are in opposite factions, it will be a long and hard one - provided something doesn't interfere with the process, of course. Even after they'd get closer, though, the traditionalists' perception that Blood Elves committed treason (and no doubt the other side feels the same) could mean considerable pain in healing the split society. Judging by elven history, it's more likely that High Elves will eventually become a separate nation.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:03 AM

The Knight-Lord

The hatred between the Highbourne and the Night Elves is strong (That story will pick up again in Cata),but it is different when it comes to the Night Elves and the High Elves. Whilst the Night Elves distrust and even dislike the High Elves to a degree, the High Elves are looked down at for being the Highbourne's descendants more than anything. The relationship between the High Elves and the Night Elve's, especially in light of the NE joining the Alliance, isn't as bad as it has been in the past and will never be as bad as it is when it comes to the Highbourne and the Night Elves.

In regards to how the Blood Elves view their ancestors -- the Highbourne, I think that there would have been a fair amount of awe attached to meeting them at one stage but now, they would be viewed as not only enemies due to them aiding the Night Elves in Cata, but primitive, due to the Blood Elves arrogance.

Talking about the differences between the Night Elves and the Highbourne is actually easier than talking about the differences between Blood Elves and High Elves. Night Elves and Highbourne are of the same race. Their standing in Kal'dorei society and their ways were just vastly different. Speaking about High Elves and Blood Elves, it's more than their ways that defines them as different. That's why integrating the two back into one race would be near impossible. It's much easier for the Night Elves and the Highbourne to rejoin. It just depends on forgiveness, their value as allies and how much they are needed and how Night Elves view arcane magic at present.

Quote:

Last edited by Darkphoenix; 02-11-2010 at 02:09 AM..
Old 02-11-2010, 02:36 AM

Elune

Question

Can there be a such thing as a hybrid? They aren't even in the same school of magic, let alone the same magic.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:47 AM

Elune

Just for the record, the Sunwell is purely, fully and solely empowered by the Light now. There's not a single drop of arcane left in it. See:

Impressive, isn't it? And just because both blood elf AND high elf pilgrims are permitted access to the restored Sunwell (I did the Quel'Delar quest chain a week or so ago), that doesn't mean the two can become one people again.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:10 AM

The Knight-Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
Just for the record, the Sunwell is purely, fully and solely empowered by the Light now. There's not a single drop of arcane left in it. See:

Impressive, isn't it? And just because both blood elf AND high elf pilgrims are permitted access to the restored Sunwell (I did the Quel'Delar quest chain a week or so ago), that doesn't mean the two can become one people again.
The image you have provided doesn't discredit my theory. The well in WC3 was shown as also giving off a yellow energy and it was still producing Arcane magic.

I may be wrong and I could have very well missed some vital NPC dialogue or quest text, but right now, I think most people assume that it produces holy, divine magic (thanks to the naaru), instead of the naaru just cleansing the sunwell of it's unholy corruption and it producing arcane magic like it used to.

Again, the ley-line's that make up the nexus which the Sunwell feeds off, are Arcane. Wouldn't the Naaru of had to change the source of the magic that feeds the Sunwell to actually change the magic it produces from arcane to divine?

Quote:

Last edited by Darkphoenix; 02-11-2010 at 04:54 AM..
Old 02-11-2010, 04:45 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post

Omg, Sunwell must have been Holy back in 3rd war, see:

We don't really know what Sunwell is nowadays, perhaps a holy fount, perhaps a hybrid. However, I somehow doubt Rommath would consider it a sacred place (as seen in Quel'Delar questline), if it were pure holy.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:11 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufy View Post
Omg, Sunwell must have been Holy back in 3rd war, see:

We don't really know what Sunwell is nowadays, perhaps a holy fount, perhaps a hybrid. However, I somehow doubt Rommath would consider it a sacred place (as seen in Quel'Delar questline), if it were pure holy.
Is a hybrid even possible though? Why would Rommath care what kind it is as long as it is energy? They didn't care that they were using a naaru for awhile right?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:45 AM

The Knight-Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandius View Post
Is a hybrid even possible though? Why would Rommath care what kind it is as long as it is energy? They didn't care that they were using a naaru for awhile right?
I highly doubt that a Hybrid Sunwell now exists. There is a stong difference between Divine Magic and Arcane Magic schools. I see the Naaru's holy energies clenseing the Sunwell but not changing it's energies from Arcane to Divine magic.

As to quote: "Why would Rommath care?", from a racial perspective, I doubt he would care much at all seeing as though his and his people's addiction was being fed and they were safe from dying out due to their addiction. From a magistrates perspective however, he is a man of the Arcane. Wielding the divine falls into the realms of that of a priest or paladin. An important factor to consider however, is weather or not Rommath is your straight forward Blood Mage or a more skilled Wizard.

Wizard's wouldn't find such a change in the Sunwell's energies (If a change indeed has occurred) such a problem, as they dabble in and are quite skilled when it comes to all known magic types -- both divine and arcane magic. A Blood Mage however, would have to change his ways and adapt to the change if he wished to use the Sunwell's energies for anything other than to sustain an addiction.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2010, 05:57 AM

Glaive Thrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Targaryen View Post
I am not trolling god damn it stop accusing me of that!

its one thing to be disagreed with, but its quite another to be accused of trolling...its like double frustrating and double invalidating.

Stop accusing me of trolling, becuase i am NOT TROLLING!
The Natherzim and Eredar corrupted Sargeras, NOT the other way around.
The "lost ones" are the real draenei, not the alliance race add in the Burning Crusade.
Azeroth is a kingdom, Garona is half human, and Nerzuhl does not have a dead wife.
If something in a novel contradicts warcraft, warcraft II or warcraft III, it is the NOVEL that is WRONG.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:59 AM

Glaive Thrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra View Post
This is how I see it: Its Blizzard's game. They can do with it as they see fit. )
I don't believe that for a second.
The Natherzim and Eredar corrupted Sargeras, NOT the other way around.
The "lost ones" are the real draenei, not the alliance race add in the Burning Crusade.
Azeroth is a kingdom, Garona is half human, and Nerzuhl does not have a dead wife.
If something in a novel contradicts warcraft, warcraft II or warcraft III, it is the NOVEL that is WRONG.