Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Genesis Genesis is offline

Guru of Gilneas
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,207

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
didnt we have a huge ass thread where he refused to understand what dark meant, and now you think he would like a setting where every race is dark?
I doubt he would be able to tell. You know he'll just be "Bretonnia are teh good guys and the Greenskins are teh bad guys" as he plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
Oh god here we go again....
If you prefer, we could always go back talk about earlier points raised that you continue to ignore. Surely that would be something new for you to discuss.
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Nozdormu Nozdormu is offline

Lord of Time
Nozdormu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,862

Default

Soldrethar is a troll. He is Foeslayer come again. Ban him and be done with it.
__________________
{ Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph }
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,050

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
I think it's a bit prepostrous of you to speak for all of us. I do not dislike Soldrethar as a person at all. I find his ignorance annoying, and his stupidity makes me facepalm alot, but so does alot of other people on the forum. I don't read Ku'ja's posts at all because my head hurts when I try to translate it into english, and Slowpoke's every argument will eventually boil down to whether or not he can masturbate to the plot or character in question. Fojar's an ignorant twat, Illya's a twatty ignoramus and who can forget Ornhelm and Rolandius?

I don't think you've got any right what so ever to tell another member of SoL to leave. Even less right to do so, while speaking on the behalf of all of us.

Who the hell are you, anyways? What makes your opinion more valid than anyone else's? Why would insulting you be a recipe for instant-banishment?

The entitlement is astonishingly disgusting.
Did you participate in the discussion in this threat when Sold started spewing insults and shit at everyone? Were you here when he ignored the advices of long-time posters and twisted them into "You force me to play Horde. I won't. GO FUCK YOURSELF"? Did I try to involve you in any way in a war against Sold? No, you obviously didn't so I don't include you when I'm saying "us". Sold, however insulted every other posted in this thread who tried to reason with him and he's done it multiple times, with his every post in fact. As a matter of fact, none of the people who posted came here to defend him, we even had lurkers coming out of the woodwork to mock him. We had people outright telling him that he's a malicious influence on these forums and that he's pulling them down with his attitude and that SoL would be a much better place without him (and I'm not just talking about myself, but other people who said that before me). So no, I don't think it's proposterous at all when I speak on behalf of the people Sold has aggravated in this thread.

If you don't want to be part of this, keep out of it. I wasn't trying to involve you in anything to begin with so I don't think you should act like I'm speaking on your behalf. But Sold outright spits in my face and the face of everyone in this thread, no matter how reasonable or constructive the criticism was, and when he resorts to personal insults and "Go fuck yourself" in his every post to the point where the atmosphere's become hostile and unbearable and he's riled up everyone in this thread against him and people state they'll stop posting/visiting the forums unless he's out of SoL, then it's become personal and you're damn right I'll demand his ban!
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Soldrethar Soldrethar is offline

Banished
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,176

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
Did you participate in the discussion in this threat when Sold started spewing insults and shit at everyone? Were you here when he ignored the advices of long-time posters and twisted them into "You force me to play Horde. I won't. GO FUCK YOURSELF"? Did I try to involve you in any way in a war against Sold? No, you obviously didn't so I don't include you when I'm saying "us". Sold, however insulted every other posted in this thread who tried to reason with him and he's done it multiple times, with his every post in fact. As a matter of fact, none of the people who posted came here to defend him, we even had lurkers coming out of the woodwork to mock him. We had people outright telling him that he's a malicious influence on these forums and that he's pulling them down with his attitude and that SoL would be a much better place without him (and I'm not just talking about myself, but other people who said that before me). So no, I don't think it's proposterous at all when I speak on behalf of the people Sold has aggravated in this thread.

If you don't want to be part of this, keep out of it. I wasn't trying to involve you in anything to begin with so I don't think you should act like I'm speaking on your behalf. But Sold outright spits in my face and the face of everyone in this thread, no matter how reasonable or constructive the criticism was, and when he resorts to personal insults and "Go fuck yourself" in his every post to the point where the atmosphere's become hostile and unbearable and he's riled up everyone in this thread against him and people state they'll stop posting/visiting the forums unless he's out of SoL, then it's become personal and you're damn right I'll demand his ban!
You mad? I honestly don't see the point in wasting any intelligent brainpower to type an intelligent response to you at this point.
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Vil'rexin Vil'rexin is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,491

Default

Anyone else think this thread should be renamed to "THE THUNDERDOME"?.
__________________
“Popularity, I have always thought, may aptly be compared to a coquette - the more you woo her, the more apt is she to elude your embrace.” - John Tyler
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Nozdormu Nozdormu is offline

Lord of Time
Nozdormu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,862

Default

Wow! What a funny image! You are so funny Soldrethar!
__________________
{ Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph }
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Magistrix Verdande Magistrix Verdande is offline

Elune
Magistrix Verdande's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xerrath
Posts: 11,081
BattleTag: Malice#2774

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
Did you participate in the discussion in this threat when Sold started spewing insults and shit at everyone?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
Were you here when he ignored the advices of long-time posters and twisted them into "You force me to play Horde. I won't. GO FUCK YOURSELF"?
It's happened quite a few times. So yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
Did I try to involve you in any way in a war against Sold?
You worded it as such that every single person on Scrolls of Lore agreed with you. So yes, you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
So no, I don't think it's proposterous at all when I speak on behalf of the people Sold has aggravated in this thread.
Except you didn't say that. You worded your posts as if you spoke on the behalf of everyone on SoL, and then you went internet-tough-guy and started talking as if your opinion was worth more than his, as if you had some form of ban-hammer button that you'd doubleclick and have any mod or admin come in and do your bidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
I wasn't trying to involve you in anything to begin with so I don't think you should act like I'm speaking on your behalf.
Then perhaps you shouldn't talk as if you're speaking on my, or anyone else's behalf at all? Perhaps we would all prefer to speak on our own behalfs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
ut Sold outright spits in my face and the face of everyone in this thread, no matter how reasonable or constructive the criticism was, and when he resorts to personal insults and "Go fuck yourself" in his every post to the point where the atmosphere's become hostile and unbearable and he's riled up everyone in this thread against him and people state they'll stop posting/visiting the forums unless he's out of SoL, then it's become personal and you're damn right I'll demand his ban!
Who said they'd stop posting on SoL because of him? I read through the entire thread, and I can't remember any incident of the sort. I do recall seeing a person saying he wouldn't post more in this thread - but that's it. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I might have missed it.

And your... "demand" as you call it holds weight, because?...

I hereby DEMAND that I be given a unique and pretty snowflake title! I DEMAND to be this forums only Magistrix! I DEMAND that Aldrius changes her avatar to the much more attractive Schneizel el britannia.

...Is it working yet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Pratchett
Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Erthad Erthad is offline

Elune
Erthad's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stromgarde
Posts: 9,556
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Footman

Quote:
Seriously kid, just shut up. You're almost as ignorant as Fojar, and that's saying alot.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously Fojar is a much better poster then Soldrethar.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Grunn Grunn is offline

Arch-Druid
Grunn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,528

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I doubt he would be able to tell. You know he'll just be "Bretonnia are teh good guys and the Greenskins are teh bad guys" as he plays.
Were going pretty off topic, but Bretonia is pretty boring come to think of it, bring back my chaos worshiping decadent 18th century french from the 4th edition damnit, "King Arthur's knights! but speaking French!" isnt that interesting.

@ Sold, when posting meme images it helps if its actually approperiate to the post at hand, see Gortrash's Post could never be construed as trolling, if you wanted to use an image based meme picture something like "cool story bro" or "u mad" would have be the right way to go.
In other words


aww he removed his own failure
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,050

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
You mad? I honestly don't see the point in wasting any intelligent brainpower to type an intelligent response to you at this point.
Riiiiiight... cause all your post so far have been so intelligent an mature and weren't at all reduced to "DEAL WITH IT!" and "GO FUCK YOURSELF"... oh wait...
Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Vil'rexin Vil'rexin is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,491

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erthad View Post
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously Fojar is a much better poster then Soldrethar.
Yeah I have to agree with this one.
__________________
“Popularity, I have always thought, may aptly be compared to a coquette - the more you woo her, the more apt is she to elude your embrace.” - John Tyler
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Magistrix Verdande Magistrix Verdande is offline

Elune
Magistrix Verdande's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xerrath
Posts: 11,081
BattleTag: Malice#2774

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
Were going pretty off topic, but Bretonia is pretty boring come to think of it, bring back my chaos worshiping decadent 18th century french from the 4th edition damnit, "King Arthur's knights! but speaking French!" isnt that interesting.
Druchii and Tomb Kings forever!

Well... Adept Sororitas and Necrons work to.

Of course, my heart has always been with Slaanesh.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Pratchett
Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Sonneillon Sonneillon is offline

Lord of the
Assassin's League
Sonneillon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canadaland
Posts: 9,989
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
Alright, my statement that I likely spoke on behalf of the community was this... "No one gives a shit what faction you play". I formally invite anyone and everyone in this forum reading this to prove me wrong. Ask yourself if you care what race and class everyone else on this forum plays.

Prove me wrong... how many of you take offense that someone plays a Horde or Alliance toon as their main, so much so that if affects your views of the posts they make.

Please, I'm listening.
No? Thats what I thought...
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Nozdormu Nozdormu is offline

Lord of Time
Nozdormu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,862

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
No? Thats what I thought...
There is no use. Every time he gets beaten he just ignores the post entirely and pretends it never happened.
__________________
{ Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph }
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Grunn Grunn is offline

Arch-Druid
Grunn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,528

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
Druchii and Tomb Kings forever!

Well... Adept Sororitas and Necrons work to.

Of course, my heart has always been with Slaanesh.

*snip*]
Pff my heart will always belong to warhammer dwarfs, now theres a proper race of dwarfs, the extract from a clan book of grudges in 6th edition was awesome

"Let it be known that the sternhammer clan borrowed the steamrollers and returned them in poor condition, we shall seek amendments for this insult"
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,050

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
Yes.



It's happened quite a few times. So yes.



You worded it as such that every single person on Scrolls of Lore agreed with you. So yes, you did.



Except you didn't say that. You worded your posts as if you spoke on the behalf of everyone on SoL, and then you went internet-tough-guy and started talking as if your opinion was worth more than his, as if you had some form of ban-hammer button that you'd doubleclick and have any mod or admin come in and do your bidding.



Then perhaps you shouldn't talk as if you're speaking on my, or anyone else's behalf at all? Perhaps we would all prefer to speak on our own behalfs?



Who said they'd stop posting on SoL because of him? I read through the entire thread, and I can't remember any incident of the sort. I do recall seeing a person saying he wouldn't post more in this thread - but that's it. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I might have missed it.

And your... "demand" as you call it holds weight, because?...

I hereby DEMAND that I be given a unique and pretty snowflake title! I DEMAND to be this forums only Magistrix! I DEMAND that Aldrius changes her avatar to the much more attractive Schneizel el britannia.

...Is it working yet?
My apologies then, my lady. Maybe me speaking on behalf of other people was a misguided decision made by simply observing the fact that Sold has insulted a lot of people and they all stood up against him and each one of them was angry/annoyed with him. In the future I'll try to be more politically correct and specifically exclude you from the bunch of people Sold obviously didn't insult at all. I'll also try to use better vocabulary and not enforce my worthless opinion on your delicate special snowflake personna. In fact, I'll even stand by and watch as someone insults me in the face and won't seek any retribution because of it since apparently that annoys you.
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
Druchii and Tomb Kings forever!

Well... Adept Sororitas and Necrons work to.

Of course, my heart has always been with Slaanesh.
I've gained new respect for the Tau since i read Mark of the Xenos

So for the Greater Good
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Xilizhra Xilizhra is offline

Elune
Xilizhra's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,971

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erthad View Post
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously Fojar is a much better poster then Soldrethar.
Fojar is downright vicious. Soldrethar's just... um, well, "first-person-in-Welcome-to-the-Machine-y."
__________________
"I'll tell ya what de Horde is. De Horde that me an' Thrall built. It be a family. When de whole world try ta put us down, da family come an' pick us back up."
— Vol'jin
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Zaelsino Zaelsino is offline

Arch-Druid
Zaelsino's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,708

Default

After 17 pages, we can conclude that the real issue here is that Schneizel el Britannia was having it off with his androgynous attendant.
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Nozdormu Nozdormu is offline

Lord of Time
Nozdormu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,862

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
My apologies then, my lady. Maybe me speaking on behalf of other people was a misguided decision made by simply observing the fact that Sold has insulted a lot of people and they all stood up against him and each one of them was angry/annoyed with him. In the future I'll try to be more politically correct and specifically exclude you from the bunch of people Sold obviously didn't insult at all. I'll also try to use better vocabulary and not enforce my worthless opinion on your delicate special snowflake personna. In fact, I'll even stand by and watch as someone insults me in the face and won't seek any retribution because of it since apparently that annoys you.
Don't go there. You two are fighting eachother when the real enemy is out there, watching our every move from his mothers basement. Join us and fight for the purity of SOL! FOR TEH INTERNETZ!
__________________
{ Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph }
Reply With Quote
  #421  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Soldrethar Soldrethar is offline

Banished
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,176

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
Were going pretty off topic, but Bretonia is pretty boring come to think of it, bring back my chaos worshiping decadent 18th century french from the 4th edition damnit, "King Arthur's knights! but speaking French!" isnt that interesting.

@ Sold, when posting meme images it helps if its actually approperiate to the post at hand, see Gortrash's Post could never be construed as trolling, if you wanted to use an image based meme picture something like "cool story bro" or "u mad" would have be the right way to go.
In other words


aww he removed his own failure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretonnia_%28Warhammer%29


They seem interesting to me. I always liked knights and such.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Exxile87 Exxile87 is offline

Elune
Exxile87's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One nation, under Bloo
Posts: 7,656
BattleTag: Exxile87#1525
Send a message via AIM to Exxile87 Send a message via Yahoo to Exxile87

Default

Sold, I find you entertaining and somewhat amusing, but you're kinda making me want to punch a baby right now.
__________________
Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Yuber8900 Yuber8900 is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Yuber8900's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,659

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
After 17 pages, we can conclude that the real issue here is that Schneizel el Britannia was having it off with his androgynous attendant.
yup
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Grunn Grunn is offline

Arch-Druid
Grunn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,528

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretonnia_%28Warhammer%29


They seem interesting to me. I always liked knights and such.
If by "Knights" you mean the Arrogant self rightous bastards who would rather trample a peasent than give him the time of day, who deliberately stop technological and social development to keep their power over the lower classes and who's entire religion is a lie perpetuated by feral elves who use them as a buffer state from 6th edition, then yes "Knights" are awesome.

If you mean the 5th edition's "King Arthurs Knights! In France!" then no, they are not interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Soldrethar Soldrethar is offline

Banished
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,176

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
If by "Knights" you mean the Arrogant self rightous bastards who would rather trample a peasent than give him the time of day, who deliberately stop technological and social development to keep their power over the lower classes and who who's entire religion is a lie perpetuated by feral elves who use them as a buffer state from 6th edition, then yes "Knights" are awesome.

If you mean the 5th edition's "King Arthurs Knights! In France!" then no, they are not interesting.
oh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Mj1Us13Yk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.