Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 07-09-2011, 02:32 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
didnt we have a huge ass thread where he refused to understand what dark meant, and now you think he would like a setting where every race is dark?
I doubt he would be able to tell. You know he'll just be "Bretonnia are teh good guys and the Greenskins are teh bad guys" as he plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
Oh god here we go again....
If you prefer, we could always go back talk about earlier points raised that you continue to ignore. Surely that would be something new for you to discuss.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:38 PM

Lord of Time

Soldrethar is a troll. He is Foeslayer come again. Ban him and be done with it.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:39 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrix Verdande View Post
I think it's a bit prepostrous of you to speak for all of us. I do not dislike Soldrethar as a person at all. I find his ignorance annoying, and his stupidity makes me facepalm alot, but so does alot of other people on the forum. I don't read Ku'ja's posts at all because my head hurts when I try to translate it into english, and Slowpoke's every argument will eventually boil down to whether or not he can masturbate to the plot or character in question. Fojar's an ignorant twat, Illya's a twatty ignoramus and who can forget Ornhelm and Rolandius?

I don't think you've got any right what so ever to tell another member of SoL to leave. Even less right to do so, while speaking on the behalf of all of us.

Who the hell are you, anyways? What makes your opinion more valid than anyone else's? Why would insulting you be a recipe for instant-banishment?

The entitlement is astonishingly disgusting.
Did you participate in the discussion in this threat when Sold started spewing insults and shit at everyone? Were you here when he ignored the advices of long-time posters and twisted them into "You force me to play Horde. I won't. GO FUCK YOURSELF"? Did I try to involve you in any way in a war against Sold? No, you obviously didn't so I don't include you when I'm saying "us". Sold, however insulted every other posted in this thread who tried to reason with him and he's done it multiple times, with his every post in fact. As a matter of fact, none of the people who posted came here to defend him, we even had lurkers coming out of the woodwork to mock him. We had people outright telling him that he's a malicious influence on these forums and that he's pulling them down with his attitude and that SoL would be a much better place without him (and I'm not just talking about myself, but other people who said that before me). So no, I don't think it's proposterous at all when I speak on behalf of the people Sold has aggravated in this thread.

If you don't want to be part of this, keep out of it. I wasn't trying to involve you in anything to begin with so I don't think you should act like I'm speaking on your behalf. But Sold outright spits in my face and the face of everyone in this thread, no matter how reasonable or constructive the criticism was, and when he resorts to personal insults and "Go fuck yourself" in his every post to the point where the atmosphere's become hostile and unbearable and he's riled up everyone in this thread against him and people state they'll stop posting/visiting the forums unless he's out of SoL, then it's become personal and you're damn right I'll demand his ban!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
Did you participate in the discussion in this threat when Sold started spewing insults and shit at everyone? Were you here when he ignored the advices of long-time posters and twisted them into "You force me to play Horde. I won't. GO FUCK YOURSELF"? Did I try to involve you in any way in a war against Sold? No, you obviously didn't so I don't include you when I'm saying "us". Sold, however insulted every other posted in this thread who tried to reason with him and he's done it multiple times, with his every post in fact. As a matter of fact, none of the people who posted came here to defend him, we even had lurkers coming out of the woodwork to mock him. We had people outright telling him that he's a malicious influence on these forums and that he's pulling them down with his attitude and that SoL would be a much better place without him (and I'm not just talking about myself, but other people who said that before me). So no, I don't think it's proposterous at all when I speak on behalf of the people Sold has aggravated in this thread.

If you don't want to be part of this, keep out of it. I wasn't trying to involve you in anything to begin with so I don't think you should act like I'm speaking on your behalf. But Sold outright spits in my face and the face of everyone in this thread, no matter how reasonable or constructive the criticism was, and when he resorts to personal insults and "Go fuck yourself" in his every post to the point where the atmosphere's become hostile and unbearable and he's riled up everyone in this thread against him and people state they'll stop posting/visiting the forums unless he's out of SoL, then it's become personal and you're damn right I'll demand his ban!
You mad? I honestly don't see the point in wasting any intelligent brainpower to type an intelligent response to you at this point.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:45 PM

Eternal

Anyone else think this thread should be renamed to "THE THUNDERDOME"?.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:45 PM

Lord of Time

Wow! What a funny image! You are so funny Soldrethar!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:48 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Malice#2774

Quote:
Did you participate in the discussion in this threat when Sold started spewing insults and shit at everyone?
Yes.

Quote:
Were you here when he ignored the advices of long-time posters and twisted them into "You force me to play Horde. I won't. GO FUCK YOURSELF"?
It's happened quite a few times. So yes.

Quote:
Did I try to involve you in any way in a war against Sold?
You worded it as such that every single person on Scrolls of Lore agreed with you. So yes, you did.

Quote:
So no, I don't think it's proposterous at all when I speak on behalf of the people Sold has aggravated in this thread.
Except you didn't say that. You worded your posts as if you spoke on the behalf of everyone on SoL, and then you went internet-tough-guy and started talking as if your opinion was worth more than his, as if you had some form of ban-hammer button that you'd doubleclick and have any mod or admin come in and do your bidding.

Quote:
I wasn't trying to involve you in anything to begin with so I don't think you should act like I'm speaking on your behalf.
Then perhaps you shouldn't talk as if you're speaking on my, or anyone else's behalf at all? Perhaps we would all prefer to speak on our own behalfs?

Quote:
ut Sold outright spits in my face and the face of everyone in this thread, no matter how reasonable or constructive the criticism was, and when he resorts to personal insults and "Go fuck yourself" in his every post to the point where the atmosphere's become hostile and unbearable and he's riled up everyone in this thread against him and people state they'll stop posting/visiting the forums unless he's out of SoL, then it's become personal and you're damn right I'll demand his ban!
Who said they'd stop posting on SoL because of him? I read through the entire thread, and I can't remember any incident of the sort. I do recall seeing a person saying he wouldn't post more in this thread - but that's it. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I might have missed it.

And your... "demand" as you call it holds weight, because?...

I hereby DEMAND that I be given a unique and pretty snowflake title! I DEMAND to be this forums only Magistrix! I DEMAND that Aldrius changes her avatar to the much more attractive Schneizel el britannia.

...Is it working yet?
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:48 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Footman

Quote:
Seriously kid, just shut up. You're almost as ignorant as Fojar, and that's saying alot.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously Fojar is a much better poster then Soldrethar.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:49 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I doubt he would be able to tell. You know he'll just be "Bretonnia are teh good guys and the Greenskins are teh bad guys" as he plays.
Were going pretty off topic, but Bretonia is pretty boring come to think of it, bring back my chaos worshiping decadent 18th century french from the 4th edition damnit, "King Arthur's knights! but speaking French!" isnt that interesting.

@ Sold, when posting meme images it helps if its actually approperiate to the post at hand, see Gortrash's Post could never be construed as trolling, if you wanted to use an image based meme picture something like "cool story bro" or "u mad" would have be the right way to go.
In other words

aww he removed his own failure
Old 07-09-2011, 02:50 PM

Elune

Quote:
You mad? I honestly don't see the point in wasting any intelligent brainpower to type an intelligent response to you at this point.
Riiiiiight... cause all your post so far have been so intelligent an mature and weren't at all reduced to "DEAL WITH IT!" and "GO FUCK YOURSELF"... oh wait...
Old 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by erthad View Post
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah I have to agree with this one.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Malice#2774

Quote:
Were going pretty off topic, but Bretonia is pretty boring come to think of it, bring back my chaos worshiping decadent 18th century french from the 4th edition damnit, "King Arthur's knights! but speaking French!" isnt that interesting.
Druchii and Tomb Kings forever!

Well... Adept Sororitas and Necrons work to.

Of course, my heart has always been with Slaanesh.

Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:52 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
Alright, my statement that I likely spoke on behalf of the community was this... "No one gives a shit what faction you play". I formally invite anyone and everyone in this forum reading this to prove me wrong. Ask yourself if you care what race and class everyone else on this forum plays.

Prove me wrong... how many of you take offense that someone plays a Horde or Alliance toon as their main, so much so that if affects your views of the posts they make.

Please, I'm listening.
No? Thats what I thought...
Old 07-09-2011, 02:55 PM

Lord of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
No? Thats what I thought...
There is no use. Every time he gets beaten he just ignores the post entirely and pretends it never happened.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:58 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:

*snip*]
Pff my heart will always belong to warhammer dwarfs, now theres a proper race of dwarfs, the extract from a clan book of grudges in 6th edition was awesome

"Let it be known that the sternhammer clan borrowed the steamrollers and returned them in poor condition, we shall seek amendments for this insult"
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM

Elune

Quote:
Yes.

It's happened quite a few times. So yes.

You worded it as such that every single person on Scrolls of Lore agreed with you. So yes, you did.

Except you didn't say that. You worded your posts as if you spoke on the behalf of everyone on SoL, and then you went internet-tough-guy and started talking as if your opinion was worth more than his, as if you had some form of ban-hammer button that you'd doubleclick and have any mod or admin come in and do your bidding.

Then perhaps you shouldn't talk as if you're speaking on my, or anyone else's behalf at all? Perhaps we would all prefer to speak on our own behalfs?

Who said they'd stop posting on SoL because of him? I read through the entire thread, and I can't remember any incident of the sort. I do recall seeing a person saying he wouldn't post more in this thread - but that's it. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I might have missed it.

And your... "demand" as you call it holds weight, because?...

I hereby DEMAND that I be given a unique and pretty snowflake title! I DEMAND to be this forums only Magistrix! I DEMAND that Aldrius changes her avatar to the much more attractive Schneizel el britannia.

...Is it working yet?
My apologies then, my lady. Maybe me speaking on behalf of other people was a misguided decision made by simply observing the fact that Sold has insulted a lot of people and they all stood up against him and each one of them was angry/annoyed with him. In the future I'll try to be more politically correct and specifically exclude you from the bunch of people Sold obviously didn't insult at all. I'll also try to use better vocabulary and not enforce my worthless opinion on your delicate special snowflake personna. In fact, I'll even stand by and watch as someone insults me in the face and won't seek any retribution because of it since apparently that annoys you.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:02 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Quote:

I've gained new respect for the Tau since i read Mark of the Xenos

So for the Greater Good
Old 07-09-2011, 03:04 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by erthad View Post
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Fojar is downright vicious. Soldrethar's just... um, well, "first-person-in-Welcome-to-the-Machine-y."
Old 07-09-2011, 03:05 PM

Arch-Druid

After 17 pages, we can conclude that the real issue here is that Schneizel el Britannia was having it off with his androgynous attendant.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM

Lord of Time

Quote:
My apologies then, my lady. Maybe me speaking on behalf of other people was a misguided decision made by simply observing the fact that Sold has insulted a lot of people and they all stood up against him and each one of them was angry/annoyed with him. In the future I'll try to be more politically correct and specifically exclude you from the bunch of people Sold obviously didn't insult at all. I'll also try to use better vocabulary and not enforce my worthless opinion on your delicate special snowflake personna. In fact, I'll even stand by and watch as someone insults me in the face and won't seek any retribution because of it since apparently that annoys you.
Don't go there. You two are fighting eachother when the real enemy is out there, watching our every move from his mothers basement. Join us and fight for the purity of SOL! FOR TEH INTERNETZ!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:12 PM

Banished

Quote:

@ Sold, when posting meme images it helps if its actually approperiate to the post at hand, see Gortrash's Post could never be construed as trolling, if you wanted to use an image based meme picture something like "cool story bro" or "u mad" would have be the right way to go.
In other words

aww he removed his own failure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretonnia_%28Warhammer%29

They seem interesting to me. I always liked knights and such.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:13 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Exxile87#1525
Send a message via AIM to Exxile87 Send a message via Yahoo to Exxile87

Sold, I find you entertaining and somewhat amusing, but you're kinda making me want to punch a baby right now.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:23 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
After 17 pages, we can conclude that the real issue here is that Schneizel el Britannia was having it off with his androgynous attendant.
yup
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2011, 03:26 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretonnia_%28Warhammer%29

They seem interesting to me. I always liked knights and such.
If by "Knights" you mean the Arrogant self rightous bastards who would rather trample a peasent than give him the time of day, who deliberately stop technological and social development to keep their power over the lower classes and who's entire religion is a lie perpetuated by feral elves who use them as a buffer state from 6th edition, then yes "Knights" are awesome.

If you mean the 5th edition's "King Arthurs Knights! In France!" then no, they are not interesting.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:27 PM

Banished

Quote:
If by "Knights" you mean the Arrogant self rightous bastards who would rather trample a peasent than give him the time of day, who deliberately stop technological and social development to keep their power over the lower classes and who who's entire religion is a lie perpetuated by feral elves who use them as a buffer state from 6th edition, then yes "Knights" are awesome.

If you mean the 5th edition's "King Arthurs Knights! In France!" then no, they are not interesting.
oh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Mj1Us13Yk