Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who is the master race?
Boring Humans 13 13.54%
Monstrous Orcs 9 9.38%
Awesome Dwarves 14 14.58%
Aloof Elves 5 5.21%
Cunning Trolls 11 11.46%
Dapper Worgen 3 3.13%
Annoying Gnomes 2 2.08%
Stampeding Tauren 4 4.17%
Dead Undead 8 8.33%
Cuddly Pandaren 3 3.13%
Retconning Ereder--I Mean Draenei 10 10.42%
Asshole Elves 14 14.58%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 05:52 PM

Eternal

Default Cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Wdjfks;djfi fadslfjafds;jlkmfvsvjlkmrfvi jklfmiofjldkmcjidslkm! Dfkjfeijfvnvejfnvf fifjisj fahsi!

Those new to the blog may fsf fadsukjfndasfk with ETs but not the Great Old Ones. Wufhdufd diljf idsfhvbfjf epfidj vfnfkd dhfufh odfajsd pvdij fvuhfnjpis jfuladf pfid fadol ifkap ffhoalifh af jfia hfafil jaho iljfd fhda lao fhoif afhil. There will be complete disclosure of their roles in this experiment in duality. Some of them fdsjfj dhsjf fjhs. Afdfdlasjdf riojgfs fsdi jeif jsdosi fdasfl adsi jdas 'iadf

The Great Old Ones control the asfdjl jdfslk fjsldkfafslj. You can think of them as the invisible capstone on the Illuminati pyramid. They have adsfhjfdshf sdkfhjad fhjdlsjfh lsadfhj ldfsjhkafdshljk from a time they dsffsad dsfas daf awds with mankind. fsdlkafsdj;aslfdkf fkdsj. They are hinted about in many Hollywood movies, Highlander, John Carter of Mars, and in the super hero movies

At some point in history, perhaps after dfakj fsdjkhf ladsjkh flafjsdk hldsh, they found it more useful to work indirectly with the planet through human proxies like the Rothschilds and other sdffasd dfsajkf hdsf jdks fhasdjlkf. They are all interrelated through sffasd dsaf das anyway. The Old Ones exist, and its now its well known the afsdfdsa "old man" is tsdjhfds lfhkjdsa fkhjads fldsfhkj dsljf hdsaljfk hadslf hdsfalfhlafds. He funded the American asfdjfdkasdfsah with gold, and the fdsjlhdsflhdsjaf ljfhdsfldasjh fdsajlh fkfd.

The Old Ones are ultimately the ones pulling the strings on sdhkj fdjahkf jkasdh. And honestly they really believe no beings would be capable of sdjkfhdfsjkh dsjlkhf dsjkhf dfskhj. Yfjdlfdsa;j dsjlf ;asdfkl fasdjk fiusjkfa dsafnhap fhjdsajf ndasjhf dsajfhk jadsjhfldasf. They adfsfdas dfskjfdkajdfhs RV adfjsf lhasd lfhjasdfjh asdfhjdsflkhjdljfhasldkj hsdj fhlasjfhadslfjkhadsfjlh.

One of the big questions we were asked with the filings, was "tasdjhf ladsfh jladsjhkf ldkjhf perofihdn fvjknf?" REJ Nwrjhfdk ;fdjs ld;salj dfasjh knadfs. SDJN fadjfkf jkaslf jrfiovcjkgmfvvd;l! We don't have to. Eternal Essence sdfjfd fsd kjhsdla-dsffaf-asffsad asdfhjfa sdjkhfsahkjfdsalk. Tfdsjhk fsdlahalsdjkfh lasdhf ldsajf hladsjfh lsadfjh dafslfh asdlf hisfadoh. Bdjsf jdfas kds jk;sd ;jfasdk THE EVENT happened.

There's a wide variety of intentions within asfdj knfadsj;k dsj;kf fds;ajk f, just as there is among humans. So asdjf kdas;kjf a;jfdk ;fdajsk Rothschilds fdskhj d;slj dsa;l jdasifj la;sdfjlifjsc ultimate source of all evil (granted they not by anyone's definition nice folks), asdfjfhsd jkdfs;il fds;ahf ;dsakf, fdjkfd hjfdsaj hfdasjk fhlfadjkf hlajdfsh jlafdsh fdlsfh girjfd hifd.

UHREW fdj ads; fjdsf djfijasd system thenasty dark stuff was compartmentalized , asfdlk dsfak;fs;kn vdiskmbv opeafdsrf lgtibsp'f msd'a ;sdlfaidfj kmfads 'dakfs 'pasod adfp adfs when they tried to phoenix the system with an RV. They led their minions to believe it was only adsaf adij efdji gbsn ejfsdi ifdosj fasdj pfsidoanf ajidfs mafdji afsd jadso;f jsaoif asd. At the highest levels of bankingsadfilj kfds;kjasi ljfsd ofijasd sdjail its about extracting energy from the planet. DWSJ dfslj fds jlje ;fkjasd fljdask fasidl kmadsl aifj faijdsalf fdisajdl fdjsa f[fojdi.

The Great Old Ones have held control over earth and dsfija fdsaj ;by what they did not reveal about ijfsdak fdjas; fds;aij fads;ij. LDJS LJD DIJLSKLH Ffoidlskfd icjlk hnfpasdo imfpdvsucxn;j ;fhscoijf ev[fdoigvrahds[jfwcsa0[j'. They have tended to see themselves as superior to mere mortals because they have not have had to live in the safij dfs jlkds jfasd; adversarial energetics planet earth has had. Gdfioja jdsijfa[fij adj ds[iafjdsf jads ifjkadsf injfkdvf.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul

Last edited by xie323; 11-29-2013 at 06:00 PM..
Old 11-29-2013, 05:54 PM

Elune

Someone needs to explain to me what just happened.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:54 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

Xie gonna Xie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:55 PM

Elune

Seems about right.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:58 PM

Eternal

Hfda kfsj o;idsaj fadisojgveifojk Bilderburg rjfds io;fkdj [afsi jsaidf j. Cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul

Last edited by xie323; 11-29-2013 at 06:01 PM..
Old 11-29-2013, 06:03 PM

Eternal

Nice to see not much has changed with ye Xie
Megatron: You've forgotten something else: I am your prisoner. I've been granted conditional bail while we look for the Knights of Cybertron. Where in my bail terms does it say—where precisely does it say—that I have to risk my life to save a handful of strangers? Where does it say that?

Skids taps Megatron's Autobot badge.

Skids: Right. There. What does that badge even mean to you? How has wearing it forced you to modify your behaviour? I'm serious! How has being an Autobot in any way prevented you from doing exactly what you want? Because if the answer is "it hasn't"—then nothing you've said or done in the last six months counts for anything.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:05 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by xie323 View Post

Hfda kfsj o;idsaj fadisojgveifojk Bilderburg rjfds io;fkdj [afsi jsaidf j. Cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Accept the damned friendship request
Old 11-29-2013, 06:06 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DAllicant#1203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
It's insanely hard for me to play an evil character in Planescape: Torment. It grates at my skin! But I swear I'm going to do it one of these days.
I'm not gaming as much these days, but P:T is definitely one I'll replay. I probably won't even play TNO that differently, I just want to read and interact with some of that writing again.

Deionarra's sensory stone really stuck with me

"He came to Ahn'qiraj for the strife... instead, he found a wife! She's my qiraji love-bride, next on Sick Sad World of Warcraft!"
Old 11-30-2013, 05:16 AM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
Originally Posted by destron View Post
I'm not gaming as much these days, but P:T is definitely one I'll replay. I probably won't even play TNO that differently, I just want to read and interact with some of that writing again.

Deionarra's sensory stone really stuck with me
I too have a really hard time playing evil. do evil stuff when needed? no problems. Be evil all the time and kick that kitten? no way.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 11-30-2013, 05:18 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
I too have a really hard time playing evil. do evil stuff when needed? no problems. Be evil all the time and kick that kitten? no way.
Same here, but I wanted some romance in SW:ToR, so I had to!

(That was a really shitty system. Nope, you can't be really good friends with character X because a Jedi doesn't play favorites. If you do this, you're evil!)
Old 11-30-2013, 05:27 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Old 11-30-2013, 05:27 AM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Same here, but I wanted some romance in SW:ToR, so I had to!

(That was a really shitty system. Nope, you can't be really good friends with character X because a Jedi doesn't play favorites. If you do this, you're evil!)
I was all grey in ToR . Beat the enemy guy and he begs for mercy? Kill him with force choke. As a jedi guardian, I defeated that traitor girl on Alderaan and had the option to take her prison. Instead I broke her neck with the force. Man, my companions shat some bricks there. I still did most other stuff all light side but I never spared the enemy and I so totally got busy with Kira.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 11-30-2013, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Uhm, thanks, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
I was all grey in ToR . Beat the enemy guy and he begs for mercy? Kill him with force choke. As a jedi guardian, I defeated that traitor girl on Alderaan and had the option to take her prison. Instead I broke her neck with the force. Man, my companions shat some bricks there. I still did most other stuff all light side but I never spared the enemy and I so totally got busy with Kira.
I had only one evil character. A Sith Warrior.

I deleted her, after mistakenly choosing a good option, and made a good Sith Marauder.

I don't like having mixed characters.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:34 AM

Elune

Quote:
Uhm, thanks, I guess?
That was aimed at Xie, not you. :3
Old 11-30-2013, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
That was aimed at Xie, not you. :3
Ah, that's a relief.

I didn't know what to make of it.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:58 AM

Elune

Quote:
Ah, that's a relief.

I didn't know what to make of it.
Yeah, I wanted an opportunity to post it because I thought it was well-made and I just found it.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 AM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

She looks like she might be cold.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:53 AM

Elune

Furries against fur: "Dress up like an animal, not with an animal."
Old 11-30-2013, 08:30 AM

Banished

Dat 90's/early 00's artwork. Ew
Old 11-30-2013, 09:41 AM

Elune

Haha, while waiting in Blizzard's customer service queue they play WoW music for you, a very nice touch.

Though the automated voice they use for EU English support is so fucking grating, an annoying female Brittish voice.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:46 AM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Haha, while waiting in Blizzard's customer service queue they play WoW music for you, a very nice touch.

Though the automated voice they use for EU English support is so fucking grating, an annoying female Brittish voice.
It should be Metzen all "Patience Tyrande".
Old 11-30-2013, 09:50 AM

Arch-Druid

This is cool as hell

Old 11-30-2013, 09:57 AM

Elune

Woo, finally got past 8-bit Grannies World Tour

Old 11-30-2013, 01:42 PM

Eternal

Old 11-30-2013, 02:13 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

try2hard2bedgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Closed Thread

Tags
west coast