Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 02-04-2018, 03:38 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyalin V. Raintree View Post
Ok, great. That still won't stop me from criticizing their product for failing to provide an experience worthy of its price tag, which I'd gladly pay again if not for the issues I've brought up.
The problem is not with voicing criticism, it's that you have spent extraordinary amounts of time the last three months doing so on a forum whose active members have mostly moved over to Discord.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:45 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Old 02-04-2018, 04:04 PM

Priestess of the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
The problem is not with voicing criticism, it's that you have spent extraordinary amounts of time the last three months doing so on a forum whose active members have mostly moved over to Discord.
I'm not sure I necessarily see a problem in that. A forum offers a venue that's suited for long form discussions and I kind of like those.

As for the Discord, I'm aware of it, and I appreciate the invitation. We'll see of I decide to join you there one of these days.

That being said, we're not really on topic here, so I would ask that you divert further comments on this to private messages or to my cringe thread in the Halls.
Old 02-04-2018, 04:39 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Falarson#1968

As I'm leveling and revisiting the old world, I wonder why Blizz never bothered to update troll models. Specially Zandalari trolls found in Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub, Stranglethorn Vale and Zul'drak. Also there's plenty of forest trolls that have the old model in Eversong and the Ghostlands.

I hope they go through the old Zandalari NPCs and give them appropiate models for Battle for Azeroth. I remember they did this in MoP with some NPCs in northern Kun'lai, but that was it.

RIP Ronnie James Dio (1942 - 2010)

Long live Rock n' Roll!
Old 02-04-2018, 05:32 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
As I'm leveling and revisiting the old world, I wonder why Blizz never bothered to update troll models. Specially Zandalari trolls found in Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub, Stranglethorn Vale and Zul'drak. Also there's plenty of forest trolls that have the old model in Eversong and the Ghostlands.

I hope they go through the old Zandalari NPCs and give them appropiate models for Battle for Azeroth. I remember they did this in MoP with some NPCs in northern Kun'lai, but that was it.
I think the reason the Wrath and Cata Zandalari were never updated in MoP is because the MoP model couldn't wear player gear. Since the BfA Zandalari models can, I also hope they go back and update them.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:52 PM

World Builder

I'm gonna miss the giant banana trolls a bit.

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 02-06-2018, 12:05 AM

Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromak View Post
Sweet Baby Jesus, please no. They're literally just cutsesy furry-bait.
Unlike Pandaren.

Or Worgen.

Or Tauren.

The more time passes the more ridiculous "Oh god the furry invasion" pearl-clutching gets.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:38 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
Unlike Pandaren.

Or Worgen.

Or Tauren.

The more time passes the more ridiculous "Oh god the furry invasion" pearl-clutching gets.
Not many people play the others though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:21 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Unlike Pandaren.

Or Worgen.

Or Tauren.

You clearly have never been to Goldshire and saw all dem Worgens. This is the future of the Horde when Vulpera will be playable.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:52 AM

Elune

Quote:
You clearly have never been to Goldshire and saw all dem Worgens. This is the future of the Horde when Vulpera will be playable.
Goldshire has everything, and you don't think it's worse now with super saiyan draenei and bankai elves?
Quote:
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:23 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Unlike Pandaren.

Or Worgen.

Or Tauren.

You leave the Tauren out of this. Anthropomorphized bovine à la Minotaurus are well-established and respected fantasy monsters, and are not to be associated with weirdo yiffy furry stuff.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:41 PM

Arch-Druid

Small heads up: Blizzard included earrings customization option for nightborne males this week. The option was missing last time I checked.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Old 02-06-2018, 12:47 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
You leave the Tauren out of this. Anthropomorphized bovine à la Minotaurus are well-established and respected fantasy monsters, and are not to be associated with weirdo yiffy furry stuff.
You're a drugged out, communist hippy. Why do furries bother you?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-06-2018, 01:04 PM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
You're a drugged out, communist hippy. Why do furries bother you?
Live and let live, and all that for sure, but furries are weird. Like grown-men-wearing-diapers-and-pacifiers-fetish-weird, or worse, brony-weird. And the animal mascot suits look creepy as hell. I don't want to be exposed to that whenever I play WoW.

But now that I think of it, Warcraft is pretty weird already. And ogres sort of resemble fat old men dressed as babies.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:25 PM

Sha of Disappointment

Quote:
Tauren are cuddly and cute and precious. And frankly if the vulvdick lead to a downfall of the Belf Horde i can live with that.

Quote:
Live and let live, and all that for sure, but furries are weird. Like grown-men-wearing-diapers-and-pacifiers-fetish-weird, or worse, brony-weird. And the animal mascot suits look creepy as hell. I don't want to be exposed to that whenever I play WoW.
Dude you can't even take their underwear off.

Quote:
But now that I think of it, Warcraft is pretty weird already. And ogres sort of resemble fat old men dressed as babies.
Rotting. Un. Dead. Monstrosities. Think about, REALLY THINK about all the shit that goes on in the Undercity ALONE. Are the ogres really still that big a deal?

Last edited by Commander Rotal; 02-06-2018 at 01:28 PM..
Old 02-06-2018, 02:23 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Quote:
Unlike Pandaren.

Or Worgen.

Or Tauren.

Worgen and Tauren have more to them besides being furry races though, like being based on classic fantasy or horror monster tropes with their own twist.

Vulpera though? Yeah, pretty much a furry race. Not that I care, let people have what they want. I don't think they'll be all that popular and will likely have the same population as Goblins, anyway.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:35 PM

Banished

"A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well, at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning down now do I?! What, too soon?"

Dark iron jjoke.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:19 PM

Arch-Druid

Kith'ix? Does that mean we're going back to Zul'aman?
Old 02-06-2018, 04:38 PM

Arch-Druid

Old 02-06-2018, 05:14 PM

Sha of Disappointment

I just tried to farm for some transmo gear in Uldaman and Sunken Temple and barely got any loot, even from bosses despite their goldeny shimmer dingsda. Did they fuck up loot with dungeon scaling?
Old 02-06-2018, 05:23 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Oh my gosh, Gurzog wasn't trolling. Dark Iron Dwarves really do have a joke about Teldrassil burning down.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:36 PM

Chimaera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Oh my gosh, Gurzog wasn't trolling. Dark Iron Dwarves really do have a joke about Teldrassil burning down.

Joke's not even bad, to be fair, but this is going to go so well with Nelves fans...
Old 02-06-2018, 07:07 PM

Priestess of the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_C View Post
Joke's not even bad, to be fair, but this is going to go so well with Nelves fans...
Err... yeah. <Obligatory statement of outrage, more to follow, just not here>
Old 02-06-2018, 07:21 PM

Banished

If you listen to the ugandan trolls they will say that "The king is dead, our new ruler knows the way" or something like that.

(listen to it zandalari troll noble)

This pisses me off why do they have to kill rastakhan, that is stupid and old.

I mean we have had this in every other game and probably wow too, important character dies so new one can take over.

Inb4 talanji is literally horde Yrel.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:19 AM

Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Worgen and Tauren have more to them besides being furry races though, like being based on classic fantasy or horror monster tropes with their own twist.

Vulpera though? Yeah, pretty much a furry race. Not that I care, let people have what they want. I don't think they'll be all that popular and will likely have the same population as Goblins, anyway.
Classic origins are irrelevant. If it's animal. it's furry.

We have 4 animal races. This shit is not new and it's stupid it keeps cropping up.

If anything the catalyzing force won't be Vulpera but the snake men.

Quote:
Please. The ERP scene in Goldshire pales next to the horrors that lurk within conventional RP. At least the people in Goldshire know how to handle their horny. Blood Elf Noble houses meanwhile are a practical breeding ground for dysfunctional adults who can't balance life and escapism.

Quote:
Oh you poor summer child. The very origins of the Minotaur are steeped in lust.

Don't even get started on the Egyptian Pantheon and the mythos surrounding it.

Last edited by Fenixhart; 02-07-2018 at 01:32 AM..

Tags
alliance whining, azeroth literally dying, battle for azeroth, for the whored, gilgoblins, mop 2.0 sucks, mop sucks, more like cata 2.0 sucks, quilboar bias, world of warcraft