Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 12-26-2013, 03:40 AM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
And this is why the faction war is stupid and has made the lore community awful. People treat the story as a PvP battleground and try to creatively interpret to make their faction on top. The story is already full of assumptions and imagination. Don't give people a motive to have vastly different interpretations.
While I agree, let's not forget Blizzard have not helped with this situation. At all. People like Kosak have, I'd argue, infact made it worse.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:34 AM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Possible backdrop for a Forsaken Calia:

Calia actually ended up married to Garithos. He he may have more or less forced the issue and they have a son. She loves her son, may or may not love the Father, but he's dead now, so we won't dwell.

Eventually, Calia is hung by the scarlet faction of your choice, believing her to be possessed by a Dreadlord (they've been having problems with those). Her son, Terenas III, is in their custody, being groomed for leadership, possibly to be transferred to Stormwind's custody later. Eventually, her remains were reanimated by the Val'kyr.

Twist: she actually was possessed by Detheroc when she died, but had managed to keep it under control up until that point, and possibly could have been cured under the right circumstances. Following her death, the demon moved on to her son, who may or may not be able to contain it, or be freed of it. However having died with that power within her, she's reanimated with that power, and is capable of creating undead, sentient or otherwise. This version is bitter at both the Crusade and the Alliance, thinking that Lordaeron was abandoned by the rest of the Alliance. She's still a master at manipulation, and a major contender for Sylvannas' spot.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:37 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel'dirion View Post
Possible backdrop for a Forsaken Calia:

Calia actually ended up married to Garithos. He he may have more or less forced the issue and they have a son. She loves her son, may or may not love the Father, but he's dead now, so we won't dwell.

Eventually, Calia is hung by the scarlet faction of your choice, believing her to be possessed by a Dreadlord (they've been having problems with those). Her son, Terenas III, is in their custody, being groomed for leadership, possibly to be transferred to Stormwind's custody later. Eventually, her remains were reanimated by the Val'kyr.

Twist: she actually was possessed by Detheroc when she died, but had managed to keep it under control up until that point, and possibly could have been cured under the right circumstances. Following her death, the demon moved on to her son, who may or may not be able to contain it, or be freed of it. However having died with that power within her, she's reanimated with that power, and is capable of creating undead, sentient or otherwise. This version is bitter at both the Crusade and the Alliance, thinking that Lordaeron was abandoned by the rest of the Alliance. She's still a master at manipulation, and a major contender for Sylvannas' spot.
Too much of a strech.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:19 PM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
Too much of a strech.
How so?

Tags
do not want, forsaken are lordaeron, forsaken property, forsaken want everything, gather your popcorn, lordaeron, lordaeron lordaeron