Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 01-15-2012, 01:47 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
*stops backcombing his hair and putting on lipstick*

Not what I was expecting... call me disappointed.
Born This Way?
Old 01-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
So yeah, you could say that technically Fojar was right and Nathanos badassery is informed (because we dont see it). But YMMV
I'm not talking about Nathanos, I'm talking about Fojar's attitude toward the Horde. If he could put that aside people won't have so much conflict with him.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:52 PM

Elune
BattleTag: CptCarrot #1688

Quote:
Born This Way?
not quite

Old 01-15-2012, 01:53 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I'm not talking about Nathanos, I'm talking about Fojar's attitude toward the Horde. If he could put that aside people won't have so much conflict with him.
Oh yeah, a "Raised This Way" video with Sylvanas and Forsaken instead Gaga and her dancers might help regarding to that.

Now seriously, is not that people here adore the forsaken, its just that when he starts arguing against them people get annoyed at him and defend the forsaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
not quite

At first I didnt understand what did it have to do with the topic. Now I do. And I see BTW first verse in a whole different light

Last edited by GenyaArikado; 01-15-2012 at 01:56 PM..
Old 01-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Slowpokeking

Quote:
Now seriously, is not that people here adore the forsaken, its just that when he starts arguing against them people get annoyed at him and defend the forsaken.
Yeah, it's not wise to just spite on everything about something you dislike.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:56 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Lyvef1re#1109

Fojars only issue stems from arguing endlessly about matter that his little to do with the topic matter regarding the Alliance. While I certainly get frustrated when I see this happen, I never really developed the hatred everyone else seems to have. I assume it's because he at the very least puts effort into his arguments construction and I usually find a few well thought out/researched points whenever I peruse his posts. Now that he's attempting to improve, (which is a lot more then several other posters on this board are prepared to do) I think he deserves a chance.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:13 AM

Arch-Druid

Every time I try to think of "a redeemed Sylvanas" I wind up with Poor Unfortunate Souls stuck in my head.

I admit that in the past I've been a nasty
They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch
But you'll find that nowadays
I've mended all my ways
Repented, dropped my plague, and made a switch
Old 01-16-2012, 02:12 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Malice#2774

Oh wow. This is what happens whenever I leave you guys alone for a few hours, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustrum View Post
Unhelpful comment is characteristically unhelpful.
Truth should never be censored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojar View Post
I don't normally mind being quoted, but in this case it was with the obvious intent of mockery considering the past that Verdande and I have, especially considering that it was taken out of context because it's conducive to that goal.
What "past" is that, exactly? Are you insinuating that you and I have had prior dealings, outside the confines of me facepalming at your overblown pro-alliance statements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojar View Post
I'm sorry for overreacting. It does feel like Verdande has a bit of a personal vendetta against me that I'm sick of though, and that might make me overly sensitive I admit.
Personal vendetta? Again: I don't care about you enough to carry a grudge. You are not important to me on these forums. I put you on ignore during times when you're becoming too unbearable to handle, such as every time a thread about Lordaeron, The Alliance, the Scourge, Sylvanas, new Expansions, Varian Wrynn, Gilneas, Kul Tiras, Dalaran, High Elves or Stromgarde comes up - and I remove you from ignore when you're not becoming too obnoxiously prevalent in the discussions I wish to partake in.

I handle other distrupting elements in a similar way. Soldrethar and Bolvar are/were regular attendees on my ignorelist for similar reasons. While other people - such as Slowpokeking - are often up for consideration due to my facepalming moments, they at least have the personality and decency to act like proper people for me to not simply pretend they do not exist for prolonged periods of time.

Slowpoke is a nice guy, even if he drives me insane at times. You are not. The only reason for me to currently have you un-ignored, is because you haven't been posting a lot recently, because when you do post, it's never something refreshing, new or interesting. It's the same recycled arguments over and over again, and the only thing that's new or surprising is the myriad of ways in which you can transform every single topic in the world into a whine-fest of your pro-alliance-Lordaeron conviction. I have seen you single-handedly ruin threads about Sylvanas, about Gilneas, about the new Scourge with this never-ending train of whining.

So no. No "vendetta". A simple bump on the nose from time to time, to see whether you've actually changed from the last time you were on ignore, or whether it's time for you to go back for a while.

Considering the fact you think that you and I have any "past" what-so-ever makes me extremely curious as to why you'd even consider such a thing, and from coming back and reading your responses in this thread:

"Ignore me" if you like, but your conduct in this thread after having a simple request made of you just proves that you hang on every word I say in the hopes of finding new ammunition to troll with. You are the one individual on this forum I know I will always have an audience from, Magistrix Verdande.

Is borderline disturbing. That kind of talk is what I expect to hear from a anonymous phone call at 3 AM , through rasped breathing.

It is clear you are the sort of person who easily becomes obsessed with things. I do not appreciate becoming one of your obsessions, for whatever cause or reason.

So do us both a favour and just let it go.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:20 AM

Elune

Last edited by Gortrash; 01-16-2012 at 03:23 AM..
Old 01-16-2012, 10:23 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Faine#1139

Old 01-16-2012, 10:33 AM

Banished

Old 01-16-2012, 10:46 AM

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Mags is a successful troll. Keep that in mind while reading his stuff, and you'll feel a lot less homicidal.

So quoth the wise and benevolent Bolvar.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:22 AM

Elune

This didn't turn out as I expected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Mags is a successful troll. Keep that in mind while reading his stuff, and you'll feel a lot less homicidal.

So quoth the wise and benevolent Bolvar.
Hail the wise and benevolent Bolvar!

Last edited by Gortrash; 01-16-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Old 01-16-2012, 07:29 PM

Hippogryph Rider

I personally would find it funny to see what would happen if Sylvanas just offed herself for real

Tags
lordaeron lordaeron, sylvie=scourge