Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > Halls of Lordaeron

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26326  
Old 01-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Crazyterran Crazyterran is offline

Eternal
Crazyterran's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 3,842
BattleTag: Crazyterran#1213

Default

The last time a bunch of right wingers got massacred is WW2. :p
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
So many deluded people think their rotting Waifuchief cares for them and their faction, when every scrap of internalized narrative has made it clear for years that to Sylvanas, the entirety of the Horde - including her own people - is nothing more than a shitton of bodies to stack between herself and her final death.

And all it takes is a tactically calculated "for the Horde" rallying the troops to make them all think "OMG she really does care!"
Reply With Quote
  #26327  
Old 01-28-2017, 08:12 AM
PajamaSalad PajamaSalad is offline

Elune
PajamaSalad's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Undisclosed location in the Universe.
Posts: 42,139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyterran View Post
The last time a bunch of right wingers got massacred is WW2. :p
I can play the political science game. The western allies were all conservatives and the Axis and the Soviet Union were all leftists! It is science you can't argue with it.
Reply With Quote
  #26328  
Old 01-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Taintedmage Taintedmage is offline

Eternal
Taintedmage's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,809

Default

the 1970s called, they want their Years of Lead back
Reply With Quote
  #26329  
Old 01-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Saranus Saranus is offline

Elune
Saranus's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 5,681
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Now that I'm more willing to consider.

Though frankly I'm still quite sure Mutter, Ane, Kak-Galdus, Yoggy, Soreanus, and Spidey would be laughing or at the very least making mild fun of it and saying things like "Well they won't grow up to be full on Nazis now, will they?"
So your 100% imagined, ass-pulled hypothetical scenario of what certain posters on a world of warcraft lore fan general discussion subforum would say in the event of a mass shooting gave you the clearance to basically spit on the graves of the victims of an actual mass shooting. Because of your imagined political rivalries on a fantasy game message board. Just think about that for a minute. You fucking suck, dude.

EDIT: And it's Sir Anus to you, thank you very much.
__________________
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.

Last edited by Saranus; 01-28-2017 at 11:10 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #26330  
Old 01-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranus View Post
So your 100% imagined, ass-pulled hypothetical scenario of what certain posters on a world of warcraft lore fan general discussion subforum would say in the event of a mass shooting gave you the clearance to basically spit on the graves of the victims of an actual mass shooting. Because of your imagined political rivalries on a fantasy game message board. Just think about that for a minute. You fucking suck, dude.
Fucking rekt.

__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #26331  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:45 AM
spidey1980 spidey1980 is offline

Eternal
spidey1980's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,305

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Though frankly I'm still quite sure Mutter, Ane, Kak-Galdus, Yoggy, Soreanus, and Spidey would be laughing or at the very least making mild fun of it and saying things like "Well they won't grow up to be full on Nazis now, will they?"
So because you, in your warped mind, can see us doing something like that it makes it ok for you to do so?
Wow...just wow...

You know what? I might just sig your comment as a virtual memorial to the lows you're willing to sink to.
__________________
Quote:
Teenagers (or older) at a Left wing indoctrination camp*
Nothing of value was lost.
Hammerbrew commenting on Anders Behring Breivik's killing spree - 2017
Reply With Quote
  #26332  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:50 AM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
So because you, in your warped mind, can see us doing something like that it makes it ok for you to do so?
Wow...just wow...

You know what? I might just sig your comment as a virtual memorial to the lows you're willing to sink to.
He's a right-winger. There is no floor. They've literally resorted to genocide on more than one occasion. And the more power they gain, the further to the right they pull.
__________________
Member #14

Last edited by Kakwakas; 01-28-2017 at 11:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #26333  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:53 AM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranus View Post
So your 100% imagined, ass-pulled hypothetical scenario of what certain posters on a world of warcraft lore fan general discussion subforum would say in the event of a mass shooting gave you the clearance to basically spit on the graves of the victims of an actual mass shooting. Because of your imagined political rivalries on a fantasy game message board. Just think about that for a minute. You fucking suck, dude.
I said "nothing of value was lost", I'm entitled to my opinion.

The same way you cunts defend the people that assault Trump supporters.

I find your views as vile as you find mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
So because you, in your warped mind, can see us doing something like that it makes it ok for you to do so?
Wow...just wow...
Like you lot are any better. Get fucked.

Quote:
You know what? I might just sig your comment as a virtual memorial to the lows you're willing to sink to.
Nobody cares.
Reply With Quote
  #26334  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:55 AM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

"Why are you acting like gassing the Jews isn't something they'd have done to us if they had a chance?"
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #26335  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
"Why are you acting like gassing the Jews isn't something they'd have done to us if they had a chance?"
Holy shit, even by your "standards" (I use that word very loosely), that is some powerful word twisting.

Kindly go and fuck a rake.
Reply With Quote
  #26336  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Holy shit, even by your "standards" (I use that word very loosely), that is some powerful word twisting.

Kindly go and fuck a rake.
If you had gone to one of those things you call "liberal brainwashing centers" or whatever, you'd learn to understand what literary hyperbole is.
Your justification of saying or doing horrible things by comparing it to a strawman caricature of your ideological opponents that you've fabricated is the kind of thing that will lead to dark places.
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #26337  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:07 PM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

Kakboy; Tell us again how it's absolutely fine to assault people that you disagree with. Go ahead, I'll wait.

And you're talking about "dark places". You hypocritical cunt.

Also, I note non of you have denied you'd laugh and/or make excuses if the same had happened to a Far Right camp. Maybe because you all know, behind your false-outrage at my words, you would make excuses for the perp/s in that event.
Reply With Quote
  #26338  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:11 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Kakboy; Tell us again how it's absolutely fine to assault people that you disagree with. Go ahead, I'll wait.

And you're talking about "dark places". You hypocritical cunt.

Also, I note non of you have denied you'd laugh and/or make excuses if the same had happened to a Far Right camp. Maybe because you all know, behind your false-outrage at my words, you would make excuses for the perp/s in that event.
Are you really comparing someone getting tapped in the face to mass murder? And if you look at previous posts, yes, left-leaning posters most definitely denied that they'd react like you did.
Stop projecting your shitty personality on others.
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #26339  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:14 PM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
Are you really comparing someone getting tapped in the face to mass murder?
No.

Nice dodging my point though.

Quote:
And if you look at previous posts, yes, left-leaning posters most definitely denied that they'd react like you did.
Their posting history is exactly what leads me to believe they'd laugh and/or make excuses for the perp/s.

Try keep up dear.

Quote:
Stop projecting your shitty personality on others.
He says, with absolutely no self awareness at all. Hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #26340  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Saranus Saranus is offline

Elune
Saranus's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 5,681
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
I said "nothing of value was lost", I'm entitled to my opinion.

The same way you cunts defend the people that assault Trump supporters.

I find your views as vile as you find mine.
So I guess you didn't take my advice and think about it for a minute. (or worse, maybe you did think about it and decided to go right ahead and double down of your shittyness). Are your attempts to strawman those you imagine to be ideological rivals this low-effort and pathetic on purpose?
__________________
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Reply With Quote
  #26341  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
No.

Nice dodging my point though.
No. No dodging this one. Please explain how mass murder is comparable to someone getting tapped in the face.

Quote:
Their posting history is exactly what leads me to believe they'd laugh and/or make excuses for the perp/s.

Try keep up dear.
Look, I don't like you. That doesn't mean I'd fucking dance on your grave if you died. How is that hard to understand?

Quote:
He says, with absolutely no self awareness at all. Hilarious.
I don't project. I almost always point out or quote examples when I call someone out. Thanks.
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #26342  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:24 PM
Reinhardt Reinhardt is offline

Arch-Druid
Reinhardt's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,059

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranus View Post
So I guess you didn't take my advice and think about it for a minute. (or worse, maybe you did think about it and decided to go right ahead and double down of your shittyness). Are your attempts to strawman those you imagine to be ideological rivals this low-effort and pathetic on purpose?
That's called Othering and it's a gateway to a whole lot of antisocial behaviors.
Reply With Quote
  #26343  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
No. No dodging this one. Please explain how mass murder is comparable to someone getting tapped in the face.
You said, and I quote, leading to "dark places" - well defending/excusing people that ASSAULT someone just because you don't like what he says is as dark as it gets.

It's really not a massive jump from that to murder, and if you don't believe me, please claim again how you're educated and know history.

Quote:
Look, I don't like you. That doesn't mean I'd fucking dance on your grave if you died. How is that hard to understand?
We're not talking about me/individual scale though.

Let's just go the whole hog right now, and I'll make this crystal clear for all of you outrage tards:

A gathering of several Far Right groups in the Southern USA, including several KKK groups, Neo-Nazi groups, and other Far-Right groups is attacked by a couple of [take your pick] Black Panthers/BLM Supporters/Far-Left supports.

Several dozen people are dead by the end of it, including children that were there with their parents.

Now, yes or no: Would you unconditionally codemn the perps (who use the excuse of "MUH RACISM!" for their actions) and insist they be punished to the fullest extent of the law (almost certainly meaning the death penalty)

I look forward to your responses.

Quote:
I don't project. I almost always point out or quote examples when I call someone out. Thanks.
That's cute. It's a lie, but it's cute.

Your personality is as bad as anyone's here, that's the reality.
Reply With Quote
  #26344  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:28 PM
spidey1980 spidey1980 is offline

Eternal
spidey1980's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,305

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Also, I note non of you have denied you'd laugh and/or make excuses if the same had happened to a Far Right camp.
Where I'm from, the accused don't have to prove their innocence.
__________________
Quote:
Teenagers (or older) at a Left wing indoctrination camp*
Nothing of value was lost.
Hammerbrew commenting on Anders Behring Breivik's killing spree - 2017
Reply With Quote
  #26345  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:30 PM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
Where I'm from, the accused don't have to prove their innocence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
A gathering of several Far Right groups in the Southern USA, including several KKK groups, Neo-Nazi groups, and other Far-Right groups is attacked by a couple of [take your pick] Black Panthers/BLM Supporters/Far-Left supports.

Several dozen people are dead by the end of it, including children that were there with their parents.

Now, yes or no: Would you unconditionally codemn the perps (who use the excuse of "MUH RACISM!" for their actions) and insist they be punished to the fullest extent of the law (almost certainly meaning the death penalty).
Answer me.
Reply With Quote
  #26346  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:34 PM
spidey1980 spidey1980 is offline

Eternal
spidey1980's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,305

Default

No, I'm not going to answer that because the answer is obvious to anyone who isn't a gross piece of shit.
__________________
Quote:
Teenagers (or older) at a Left wing indoctrination camp*
Nothing of value was lost.
Hammerbrew commenting on Anders Behring Breivik's killing spree - 2017
Reply With Quote
  #26347  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:34 PM
Saranus Saranus is offline

Elune
Saranus's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 5,681
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Answer me.
Nah. People generally don't bother answering ridiculous ultimatums or giving credence to absurd accusations when either are made by a child throwing a temper tantrum.
__________________
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Reply With Quote
  #26348  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:36 PM
Hammerbrew Hammerbrew is offline

Banished
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9,773

Default

I rest my case; you're cowards and we all know you wouldn't condemn them.

Dress it up however you like, that's the truth.

I'm out, have fun with your high and mighty routine, it's pathetic. o/

EDIT: Holy shit, when Kak-Galdus will answer the question and you won't. Now that is priceless.

Last edited by Hammerbrew; 01-28-2017 at 12:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #26349  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
You said, and I quote, leading to "dark places" - well defending/excusing people that ASSAULT someone just because you don't like what he says is as dark as it gets.

It's really not a massive jump from that to murder, and if you don't believe me, please claim again how you're educated and know history.
Yes, being amused when a person gaining power who says we should engage in "peaceful genocide" against nonwhites gets bapped in the noggin is totally the same thing as cheering when children are murdered for going to school or whatever it was.

Quote:
We're not talking about me/individual scale though.

Let's just go the whole hog right now, and I'll make this crystal clear for all of you outrage tards:

A gathering of several Far Right groups in the Southern USA, including several KKK groups, Neo-Nazi groups, and other Far-Right groups is attacked by a couple of [take your pick] Black Panthers/BLM Supporters/Far-Left supports.

Several dozen people are dead by the end of it, including children that were there with their parents.

Now, yes or no: Would you unconditionally codemn the perps (who use the excuse of "MUH RACISM!" for their actions) and insist they be punished to the fullest extent of the law (almost certainly meaning the death penalty)

I look forward to your responses.
Yes, when they're found guilty. Wow, that was wasy, wasn't it?

Quote:
That's cute. It's a lie, but it's cute.

Your personality is as bad as anyone's here, that's the reality.
Sure thing, champ. All of my posts calling people like you out were totally unwarranted and not aggravated.


To counter your entire point, do you remember the whole Dorner thing? Some people were onboard when he was killing corrupt, bad cops. That support was dropped immediately when it was found that he killed their innocent families, too.
Unlike you right-wingers, we don't condone the killing of innocents because they're related to the guilty.
__________________
Member #14

Last edited by Kakwakas; 01-28-2017 at 12:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #26350  
Old 01-28-2017, 12:38 PM
Insipid_Lobster Insipid_Lobster is offline

Eternal
Insipid_Lobster's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Yolkshur
Posts: 3,742
BattleTag: InsipidLobst#2126

Default

only on a forum devoted to a western, pulpy high fantasy video game series
__________________
ā€œChildren are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.ā€
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
for the many not the few, politics, red and black

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.