Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > Halls of Lordaeron

Old 01-28-2017, 08:07 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: Crazyterran#1213

The last time a bunch of right wingers got massacred is WW2. :p
So many deluded people think their rotting Waifuchief cares for them and their faction, when every scrap of internalized narrative has made it clear for years that to Sylvanas, the entirety of the Horde - including her own people - is nothing more than a shitton of bodies to stack between herself and her final death.

And all it takes is a tactically calculated "for the Horde" rallying the troops to make them all think "OMG she really does care!"
Old 01-28-2017, 08:12 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyterran View Post
The last time a bunch of right wingers got massacred is WW2. :p
I can play the political science game. The western allies were all conservatives and the Axis and the Soviet Union were all leftists! It is science you can't argue with it.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:03 AM

Eternal

the 1970s called, they want their Years of Lead back
Old 01-28-2017, 10:45 AM

Elune
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerbrew View Post
Now that I'm more willing to consider.

Though frankly I'm still quite sure Mutter, Ane, Kak-Galdus, Yoggy, Soreanus, and Spidey would be laughing or at the very least making mild fun of it and saying things like "Well they won't grow up to be full on Nazis now, will they?"
So your 100% imagined, ass-pulled hypothetical scenario of what certain posters on a world of warcraft lore fan general discussion subforum would say in the event of a mass shooting gave you the clearance to basically spit on the graves of the victims of an actual mass shooting. Because of your imagined political rivalries on a fantasy game message board. Just think about that for a minute. You fucking suck, dude.

EDIT: And it's Sir Anus to you, thank you very much.
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.

Last edited by Saranus; 01-28-2017 at 11:10 AM..
Old 01-28-2017, 10:50 AM

Elune

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranus View Post
So your 100% imagined, ass-pulled hypothetical scenario of what certain posters on a world of warcraft lore fan general discussion subforum would say in the event of a mass shooting gave you the clearance to basically spit on the graves of the victims of an actual mass shooting. Because of your imagined political rivalries on a fantasy game message board. Just think about that for a minute. You fucking suck, dude.
Fucking rekt.

Member #14
Old 01-28-2017, 11:45 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Though frankly I'm still quite sure Mutter, Ane, Kak-Galdus, Yoggy, Soreanus, and Spidey would be laughing or at the very least making mild fun of it and saying things like "Well they won't grow up to be full on Nazis now, will they?"
So because you, in your warped mind, can see us doing something like that it makes it ok for you to do so?
Wow...just wow...

You know what? I might just sig your comment as a virtual memorial to the lows you're willing to sink to.
Hammerbrew commenting on Anders Behring Breivik's killing spree - 2017
Old 01-28-2017, 11:50 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
So because you, in your warped mind, can see us doing something like that it makes it ok for you to do so?
Wow...just wow...

You know what? I might just sig your comment as a virtual memorial to the lows you're willing to sink to.
He's a right-winger. There is no floor. They've literally resorted to genocide on more than one occasion. And the more power they gain, the further to the right they pull.
Member #14

Last edited by Kakwakas; 01-28-2017 at 11:53 AM..
Old 01-28-2017, 11:53 AM

Banished

Quote:
I said "nothing of value was lost", I'm entitled to my opinion.

The same way you cunts defend the people that assault Trump supporters.

I find your views as vile as you find mine.

Quote:
Wow...just wow...
Like you lot are any better. Get fucked.

Quote:
Nobody cares.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:55 AM

Elune

"Why are you acting like gassing the Jews isn't something they'd have done to us if they had a chance?"
Member #14
Old 01-28-2017, 11:57 AM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
"Why are you acting like gassing the Jews isn't something they'd have done to us if they had a chance?"
Holy shit, even by your "standards" (I use that word very loosely), that is some powerful word twisting.

Kindly go and fuck a rake.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:03 PM

Elune

Quote:
Holy shit, even by your "standards" (I use that word very loosely), that is some powerful word twisting.

Kindly go and fuck a rake.
If you had gone to one of those things you call "liberal brainwashing centers" or whatever, you'd learn to understand what literary hyperbole is.
Your justification of saying or doing horrible things by comparing it to a strawman caricature of your ideological opponents that you've fabricated is the kind of thing that will lead to dark places.
Member #14
Old 01-28-2017, 12:07 PM

Banished

Kakboy; Tell us again how it's absolutely fine to assault people that you disagree with. Go ahead, I'll wait.

And you're talking about "dark places". You hypocritical cunt.

Also, I note non of you have denied you'd laugh and/or make excuses if the same had happened to a Far Right camp. Maybe because you all know, behind your false-outrage at my words, you would make excuses for the perp/s in that event.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:11 PM

Elune

Quote:
Kakboy; Tell us again how it's absolutely fine to assault people that you disagree with. Go ahead, I'll wait.

And you're talking about "dark places". You hypocritical cunt.

Also, I note non of you have denied you'd laugh and/or make excuses if the same had happened to a Far Right camp. Maybe because you all know, behind your false-outrage at my words, you would make excuses for the perp/s in that event.
Are you really comparing someone getting tapped in the face to mass murder? And if you look at previous posts, yes, left-leaning posters most definitely denied that they'd react like you did.
Stop projecting your shitty personality on others.
Member #14
Old 01-28-2017, 12:14 PM

Banished

Quote:
Are you really comparing someone getting tapped in the face to mass murder?
No.

Nice dodging my point though.

Quote:
And if you look at previous posts, yes, left-leaning posters most definitely denied that they'd react like you did.
Their posting history is exactly what leads me to believe they'd laugh and/or make excuses for the perp/s.

Try keep up dear.

Quote:
Stop projecting your shitty personality on others.
He says, with absolutely no self awareness at all. Hilarious.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:17 PM

Elune

Quote:
I said "nothing of value was lost", I'm entitled to my opinion.

The same way you cunts defend the people that assault Trump supporters.

I find your views as vile as you find mine.
So I guess you didn't take my advice and think about it for a minute. (or worse, maybe you did think about it and decided to go right ahead and double down of your shittyness). Are your attempts to strawman those you imagine to be ideological rivals this low-effort and pathetic on purpose?
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:17 PM

Elune

Quote:
No.

Nice dodging my point though.
No. No dodging this one. Please explain how mass murder is comparable to someone getting tapped in the face.

Quote:
Their posting history is exactly what leads me to believe they'd laugh and/or make excuses for the perp/s.

Try keep up dear.
Look, I don't like you. That doesn't mean I'd fucking dance on your grave if you died. How is that hard to understand?

Quote:
He says, with absolutely no self awareness at all. Hilarious.
I don't project. I almost always point out or quote examples when I call someone out. Thanks.
Member #14
Old 01-28-2017, 12:24 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
So I guess you didn't take my advice and think about it for a minute. (or worse, maybe you did think about it and decided to go right ahead and double down of your shittyness). Are your attempts to strawman those you imagine to be ideological rivals this low-effort and pathetic on purpose?
That's called Othering and it's a gateway to a whole lot of antisocial behaviors.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:26 PM

Banished

Quote:
No. No dodging this one. Please explain how mass murder is comparable to someone getting tapped in the face.
You said, and I quote, leading to "dark places" - well defending/excusing people that ASSAULT someone just because you don't like what he says is as dark as it gets.

It's really not a massive jump from that to murder, and if you don't believe me, please claim again how you're educated and know history.

Quote:
Look, I don't like you. That doesn't mean I'd fucking dance on your grave if you died. How is that hard to understand?
We're not talking about me/individual scale though.

Let's just go the whole hog right now, and I'll make this crystal clear for all of you outrage tards:

A gathering of several Far Right groups in the Southern USA, including several KKK groups, Neo-Nazi groups, and other Far-Right groups is attacked by a couple of [take your pick] Black Panthers/BLM Supporters/Far-Left supports.

Several dozen people are dead by the end of it, including children that were there with their parents.

Now, yes or no: Would you unconditionally codemn the perps (who use the excuse of "MUH RACISM!" for their actions) and insist they be punished to the fullest extent of the law (almost certainly meaning the death penalty)

I look forward to your responses.

Quote:
I don't project. I almost always point out or quote examples when I call someone out. Thanks.
That's cute. It's a lie, but it's cute.

Your personality is as bad as anyone's here, that's the reality.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:28 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Also, I note non of you have denied you'd laugh and/or make excuses if the same had happened to a Far Right camp.
Where I'm from, the accused don't have to prove their innocence.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:30 PM

Banished

Quote:
Where I'm from, the accused don't have to prove their innocence.
Quote:
A gathering of several Far Right groups in the Southern USA, including several KKK groups, Neo-Nazi groups, and other Far-Right groups is attacked by a couple of [take your pick] Black Panthers/BLM Supporters/Far-Left supports.

Several dozen people are dead by the end of it, including children that were there with their parents.

Now, yes or no: Would you unconditionally codemn the perps (who use the excuse of "MUH RACISM!" for their actions) and insist they be punished to the fullest extent of the law (almost certainly meaning the death penalty).
Answer me.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:34 PM

Eternal

No, I'm not going to answer that because the answer is obvious to anyone who isn't a gross piece of shit.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:34 PM

Elune

Quote:
Answer me.
Nah. People generally don't bother answering ridiculous ultimatums or giving credence to absurd accusations when either are made by a child throwing a temper tantrum.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:36 PM

Banished

I rest my case; you're cowards and we all know you wouldn't condemn them.

Dress it up however you like, that's the truth.

I'm out, have fun with your high and mighty routine, it's pathetic. o/

EDIT: Holy shit, when Kak-Galdus will answer the question and you won't. Now that is priceless.

Last edited by Hammerbrew; 01-28-2017 at 12:39 PM..
Old 01-28-2017, 12:37 PM

Elune

Quote:
You said, and I quote, leading to "dark places" - well defending/excusing people that ASSAULT someone just because you don't like what he says is as dark as it gets.

It's really not a massive jump from that to murder, and if you don't believe me, please claim again how you're educated and know history.
Yes, being amused when a person gaining power who says we should engage in "peaceful genocide" against nonwhites gets bapped in the noggin is totally the same thing as cheering when children are murdered for going to school or whatever it was.

Quote:
We're not talking about me/individual scale though.

Let's just go the whole hog right now, and I'll make this crystal clear for all of you outrage tards:

Now, yes or no: Would you unconditionally codemn the perps (who use the excuse of "MUH RACISM!" for their actions) and insist they be punished to the fullest extent of the law (almost certainly meaning the death penalty)

I look forward to your responses.
Yes, when they're found guilty. Wow, that was wasy, wasn't it?

Quote:
That's cute. It's a lie, but it's cute.

Your personality is as bad as anyone's here, that's the reality.
Sure thing, champ. All of my posts calling people like you out were totally unwarranted and not aggravated.

To counter your entire point, do you remember the whole Dorner thing? Some people were onboard when he was killing corrupt, bad cops. That support was dropped immediately when it was found that he killed their innocent families, too.
Unlike you right-wingers, we don't condone the killing of innocents because they're related to the guilty.
Member #14

Last edited by Kakwakas; 01-28-2017 at 12:40 PM..
Old 01-28-2017, 12:38 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: InsipidLobst#2126

only on a forum devoted to a western, pulpy high fantasy video game series
ā€œChildren are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.ā€

Tags
for the many not the few, politics, red and black