Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Insipid_Lobster Insipid_Lobster is offline

Eternal
Insipid_Lobster's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Yolkshur
Posts: 3,743
BattleTag: InsipidLobst#2126

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
You're a star!

Now to wait until sunday to devour more information.
__________________
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
  #152  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Trickster Trickster is offline

Elune
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Trickster's Mighty Keep
Posts: 7,368

Shadow Orb

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
That could be for Assassination. But what about combat? Are there any famous Rogue swords in lore?
VanCleef's saber should be a thing. And unfortunately, Valeera's daggers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojar View Post
i literally just shit my pants with rage
  #153  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Quaero Quaero is offline

Arch-Druid
Quaero's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,274
BattleTag: Quaero#1875

Default

Final raid will have Mannoroth as the entry boss, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden as a duo fight, and Sargeras as the final boss.

You heard it here first folks.
  #154  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,947

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaero View Post
Final raid will have Mannoroth as the entry boss, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden as a duo fight, and Sargeras as the final boss.

You heard it here first folks.
Nah. We kill Gul'chan and seal the portal before the big guys can reach us, and the final raid has nothing to do with the Legion. Naga or trolls.
  #155  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Gromak Gromak is offline

Eternal
Gromak's Avatar
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,989

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Nah. We kill Gul'chan and seal the portal before the big guys can reach us, and the final raid has nothing to do with the Legion. Naga or trolls.
I do expect a troll raid. The Zandalrai shouldn't be too far away from the Broken Isles.
  #156  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Ganishka Ganishka is offline

Elune
Ganishka's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Richland, WA
Posts: 8,297
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaero View Post
Why would timey whimey Gul'dan seek Ilidan?

Why would Ilidan help Gul'dan?

Why would Ilidan help us?

How is Ilidan alive?
He isn't. Illidan's corpse was shoved into that magical casket by Maiev, so that his soul could serve out the rest of his "sentence".
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.
  #157  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Yarathir Yarathir is offline

Eternal
Yarathir's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,509

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insipid_Lobster View Post
You're a star!

Now to wait until sunday to devour more information.
You're welcome.

And I hope we're shown some creature models Sunday. As a hunter who loves pets, the announcement trailer was kind of a disappointed. The moose was okay, but I'm not really a moose guy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
At this point, I agree.

Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Faction war can be done well, but Blizzard has half assed it and it has predictably flopped as a result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotal View Post
It's not that wierd, it's just a fancy name for regular fisting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkrin View Post
Well when you put it that way the Alliance has had plenty of fist-pumping moments lately.
  #158  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Ku'ja Ku'ja is offline

Elune
Ku'ja's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England !!
Posts: 8,080
BattleTag: Eregos#2913

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
He isn't. Illidan's corpse was shoved into that magical casket by Maiev, so that his soul could serve out the rest of his "sentence".
Which is awesome i might add .
__________________

Run
  #159  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,947

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
You're welcome.

And I hope we're shown some creature models Sunday. As a hunter who loves pets, the announcement trailer was kind of a disappointed. The moose was okay, but I'm not really a moose guy.
I want more creatures too, the other super awesomesauce weapons, and trangsmog/class-combo info, if there is any.
  #160  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Porimlys Porimlys is offline

Elune
Porimlys's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 9,979
BattleTag: CptCarrot #1688

Default

Maiev is 100000% going to be a boss, I'm putting my chips on that now
__________________
  #161  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Kromash Kromash is offline

Arch-Druid
Kromash's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Maelstrom
Posts: 1,196
BattleTag: DeadHank#1975

Default

Oh yes please, Zandalari lore. Zuldazar raid is too much, but I'll gladly take it over MORE LEGION SHIT. I swear to god if I see Mannoroth again I'll die.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by General Nazgrim
Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity...
  #162  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Melorandor Melorandor is offline

Keeper of the Grove
Melorandor's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 649
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
Maiev is 100000% going to be a boss, I'm putting my chips on that now
Of course. Sad to say.
  #163  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Yarathir Yarathir is offline

Eternal
Yarathir's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,509

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
I want more creatures too, the other super awesomesauce weapons, and trangsmog/class-combo info, if there is any.
I want to see if my Gorehowl assumption for Warriors is correct.

I also want to see if Demon Hunter artifacts are updated Warglaives of Azzinoth. They really just have to be.

But since artifacts are spec-dependent, I do wonder what the spec that doesn't get the Warglaives gets.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
At this point, I agree.

Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Faction war can be done well, but Blizzard has half assed it and it has predictably flopped as a result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotal View Post
It's not that wierd, it's just a fancy name for regular fisting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkrin View Post
Well when you put it that way the Alliance has had plenty of fist-pumping moments lately.
  #164  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Mechahunter Mechahunter is offline

Druid of the Talon
Mechahunter's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Swiss
Posts: 81

Default

Also apparently DH wear mail? That's what is says on the italian version of legion site.

Actually it says only Cloth/Mail.
  #165  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Lord Grimtale Lord Grimtale is offline

Elune
Lord Grimtale's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Slaughtered Lamb
Posts: 22,046
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganishka View Post
He isn't. Illidan's corpse was shoved into that magical casket by Maiev, so that his soul could serve out the rest of his "sentence".
Okay, I'll admit, that's actually a better reason to bring Illidan back than having him come back from the Twisting Nether.
  #166  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Arakiba Arakiba is offline

Elune
Arakiba's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechahunter View Post
Also apparently DH wear mail? That's what is says on the italian version of legion site.
English site says leather.

Anyway, interesting stuff to wake up to. Not as bad as I had feared from the recent "leaks", but still some headscratchers (what was Illidan doing in that crystal? Guess we'll find out)

I may resub. Not sure...
  #167  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Apep Apep is offline

Warden
Apep's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Posts: 736

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Okay, I'll admit, that's actually a better reason to bring Illidan back than having him come back from the Twisting Nether.
Thank fucking god.
__________________
  #168  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,947

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechahunter View Post
Also apparently DH wear mail? That's what is says on the italian version of legion site.

Actually it says only Cloth/Mail.
Weird. Apparently it says cloth/leather in English.

I'm definitely going Havoc. Those wings and cloven feet are sooo awesome.
  #169  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:36 PM
Kromash Kromash is offline

Arch-Druid
Kromash's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Maelstrom
Posts: 1,196
BattleTag: DeadHank#1975

Default

Curious what color will the artifacts be. Heirloom color, just epic or maybe red?

Pretty sure they're not orange and I can see Blizz creating a new item class just for them.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by General Nazgrim
Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity...
  #170  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:36 PM
Drusus Drusus is offline

Elune
Drusus's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Greymane's Offensive
Posts: 8,699

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechahunter View Post
Also apparently DH wear mail? That's what is says on the italian version of legion site.

Actually it says only Cloth/Mail.
EU says Cloth/Leather. Considering what we've seen of them and Tom explaining they 'show off their tattoos' I'm expect the native Blizzard language version to be accurate. Just my thought on it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltongue View Post
you're the edgemaster 9000 with the leet memes who's close second to Gurzog in shitposting.
  #171  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Melorandor Melorandor is offline

Keeper of the Grove
Melorandor's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 649
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromash View Post
Curious what color will the artifacts be. Heirloom color, just epic or maybe red?

Pretty sure they're not orange and I can see Blizz creating a new item class just for them.
I'm leaning towards Gold color. Also...Am I the only one that feels Atiesh should be an artifact weapon?

Last edited by Melorandor; 08-06-2015 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Grammar ffs
  #172  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Mechahunter Mechahunter is offline

Druid of the Talon
Mechahunter's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Swiss
Posts: 81

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakiba View Post
English site says leather.

Anyway, interesting stuff to wake up to. Not as bad as I had feared from the recent "leaks", but still some headscratchers (what was Illidan doing in that crystal? Guess we'll find out)

I may resub. Not sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusus View Post
EU says Cloth/Leather. Considering what we've seen of them and Tom explaining they 'show off their tattoos' I'm expect the native Blizzard language version to be accurate. Just my thought on it.

Oh yeah nvm, it's leather, my bad.

Again tho? We just had monks with leather, and now we have a total of 4 classes who use leather. Mail it's only 2.
  #173  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Ma Caque Attaque Ma Caque Attaque is offline

Elune
Ma Caque Attaque's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In your mind
Posts: 12,687

Default

But what does it say in German?
__________________
  #174  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,947

Default

Atiesh is legendary, sure, but it doesn't look very impressive.
  #175  
Old 08-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Kromash Kromash is offline

Arch-Druid
Kromash's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Maelstrom
Posts: 1,196
BattleTag: DeadHank#1975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
I thinking of getting Gold color. Also...Am I the only one that feels Atiesh should be a artifact weapon?
Naaah, Goku is all over Atiesh.

Plus, can't really see a specific spec for it. Maybe Arcane but it isn't really THAT arcaney, it's more general mage.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by General Nazgrim
Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity...
Closed Thread

Tags
demon al dente, elves arent people, expac, eye of kilrog, illidan must stay dead, jaina going to die, kill all super friends, leg expansion, wow legion

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.