Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 03-07-2011, 06:20 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default What did the Dark Iron bring to the Alliance?

I've seen some technology on wowpedia(golems and specialized bullets), but it seems they forgot it all when moira returned to ironforge, the classes it's mostly just in teachers, and the dark iron characters are even there any outside dun morogh?

so

What did the Dark Iron bring to the Alliance?

Last edited by Ashendant; 03-07-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Old 03-07-2011, 06:33 PM

Chimaera

Pretty much just strife. But if the dark irons were to be proven useful, I'd do it in the firelands, having them overthrow their old ruler.

Last edited by Tabarax; 03-07-2011 at 06:53 PM..
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 PM

Eternal

WoW takes a very long time to reflect such things in-game, so do not expect to see any of that in-game anytime soon, if ever.

It would be really cool if we saw some nice Golems fighting for the Alliance on the battlefield in the future though.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Slowpokeking

Slightly better females compare to the ironforge ones.

Seriously, they pratice arcane much more often than the other 2, their known leaders are all arcane spellcasters. So more arcane users for sure.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:30 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabarax View Post
Pretty much just strife. But if the dark irons were to be proven useful, I'd do it in the firelands, having them overthrow their old ruler.
That would be awesome, but I don't think we'll see any faction-specific NPCs there, just neutral druids.

However, some dark iron vs fire elemental would still be good, and maybe, revamped BRD has some dark iron questgiver .

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~