Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 02-05-2011, 06:43 PM

Demon Hunter

Default Wow Levels.

What do levels in wow mean to you? Experience? Power?
To me they are the stage in the adventure i am in. For instance, Those level 1 mobs are just as strong in lore as some 85 mob in twilight highlands.

How do you look at it?
Old 02-05-2011, 07:50 PM

Arch-Druid

Lol, well SOME low level mobs are failry powerful lorewise I suppose (the Sea Witch in the Troll area I guess). But I really don't think Goldtooth and the Ice Troll in the cave in Dun Morgh really qualify as powerful. I suppose I would look at them as slightly less powerful than your character, with the named mobs being slightly more-so than you?? Never really thought about it.

As for the levels themselves, I guess now I treat the ZONES as steps in the adventure, since they are now self-contained stories. But the levels are just something I want to go up as quickly as possible. I've levdled enough characters that at a certain point it just becomes mind-numbing thinking about getting to max level from level one (even with 25% exp from heirlooms and 10% from the guild, it is still a month long process).