Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Old 05-03-2019, 02:05 PM

Not Sure If Trolling...

Default Avengers End Game(Spoilers)

I still think it's not as good as last one, they should remove all the time travel and just let us have a huge battle in the end of the third movie and finish Thanos there, no need to make 2 movies for it.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:10 PM

Elune

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

I don't watch capeshit movies, but I heard there's a hilarious plot hole. Something about Peter Dinklage's profession being made into a big deal as he's the only one in the universe that can make a gauntlet for Thanos and ten movies later, Ironman's glove also just happens to work fine.
Member #14
Old 05-04-2019, 07:31 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
I don't watch capeshit movies, but I heard there's a hilarious plot hole. Something about Peter Dinklage's profession being made into a big deal as he's the only one in the universe that can make a gauntlet for Thanos and ten movies later, Ironman's glove also just happens to work fine.
Whatever quote that is "magic is just science that isn't understood yet". They had Thanos' original gauntlet after they killed him, so it isn't too far off to believe that Tony would be able to reverse engineer whatever made it so special. There were some inconsistencies in the movie, but that isn't one of them.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:07 AM

Eternal

The time travel in the movie was fine. This is not hard sci-fi where you are supposed to analyze its plausibility and internal workings.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:14 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
I don't watch capeshit movies, but I heard
Do you even listen to yourself?
Old 05-05-2019, 10:52 AM

Elune

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhardt View Post
Do you even listen to yourself?
Superheroes are boring and I got burned out on the "cinematic universe" like 2 movies in so I don't bother watching them. I figured I'd contribute what I'd heard.
Member #14
Old 05-06-2019, 10:00 AM

Echo of the Past

Quote:
Peter Dinklage's character premiered in Infinity War, so if it IS a plothole then it's not from ten movies ago.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:50 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
Peter Dinklage's character premiered in Infinity War, so if it IS a plothole then it's not from ten movies ago.
I'll add that how the gauntlet was made was a pretty minor plot point, so any holes stemming from it are comparably minor.
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:56 PM

Eternal

It seems reasonable to me that they reverse-engineered Thanos's gauntlet after they killed him. They had five years to do it.