Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2013, 07:48 AM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Default Random strange skeletons

Do you love or hate when Blizzard does shit like this?

I used to really enjoy discovering things like this. But unfortunately after years of there being no explanation and well, out right statements by Metzen that "I have no idea what it is but its really awesome! Sometimes really awesome stuff shows up ingame and we scramble to explain what it is. Welcome to developing video games. We put the WHAT in WHAT."

I still want to know why theres two absolutely massive Goliath Naga skeletons in the world. But I've come to accept that they are just there because Blizzard's often sloppy.

The above screen shot was something I just stumbled across in the Rise of Ruin, I'm sure many of you have seen it as well. It's, what appears to be, two ancient Drakonid skeletons with full size dragon heads, likely red flight based upon the roses growing around them.

Obviously it's just another case of the world team getting bored and leaving us an easter-egg with no point. Which in upon itself seems pointless if it's just there for no reason.