Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 05-22-2015, 02:05 PM

Druid of the Claw

Default Why the Forsaken are justified to kill Garithos, the Scarlet Crusade and Worgen

Garithos was a racist and a hypocrite. Instead of hating the Orcs for burning Blackwood, he hated the Elves. He hated the Blood Elves for allying with the Naga, but later allied with undead and demons himself. Although he was a patriot, he willingly agreed to exclude the vast majority of Lordaeronians from their own home city: The undead. Garithos' henchmen (e.G. general Kristoff) already plotted to betray Sylvanas and would have done it if he didn't tell them to conquer the Undercity first and then destroy Sylvanas.

I like to highlight that his death was in no way related to the later attacks of the Scarlet Crusade, who were similarly racist and bigoted. Only after the Forsaken desperately allied with the Horde did the Alliance repulse the Scarlet Crusade. Before that, they accepted Scarlet emmissaries in Stormwind city, who would recruit soldiers for Lordaeron. Only one emmissary you say? Oh my, as we all know, Scarlet Crusaders are very quiet when it comes to find allies. In no way does this indicate that the Alliance accepted the Scarlet crusade. They simply didn't know he was there.

The Scarlet crusaders don't hesitate to kill innocent humans, only because they were suspected to be undead. The Forsaken never torture their bretheren and only kill those who have committed far more serious crimes against their bretheren (e.G. the murderer from "Rise of the Lich King" and Warden Stillwater). They are honourless!!

It is only true and right that the Forsaken kill those who want to kill them. There are also those who try to point at the Death Knights in the Alliance, but this proves my point even more that the Alliance consists of hypocrites. They accept undead generals, but only fight against the Crusaders after they kill the victims of the Scourge? A little too late to apologize, hm? But the Horde leadership isn't any better, which is why the Forsaken will soon rule.

But wasn't there a Dalaran Sorceress friendly to the Forsaken? An EXCEPTION!! We all know the Dalaran Magi hate the Scourge who has destroyed the city more than anything. They have only accepted two Forsaken refugees in their deepest, dirtiest dungeons. We all know that they woud rather have used them for experiments, if it wasn't for the valuable information these traitors got.

But what about the crimes of the Royal apothecary society? What about the Invasion of Gineas and the Valkyr?

Well, first the invasion was ordered by the warchief, just like the invasion of Hillsbrad and Stromgarde. The Forsaken just want to prove their loyalty again and distance themselves from this traitor Putress. Else, they would be attacked by the unreasonable Alliance.

Second, the new Forsaken are given a choice, which is better than anything the Scourge ever did. They only kill those who want to harm their nation (e.G. the Rotbrain rebellion). Sylvanas might be cruel and calculating, but at least she appreciates those new Forsaken who excel due to their intellect and strenght. The Forsaken player character, raised by the Val'kyr, is such a character!!!

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken, now and forever!!!

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 02:19 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 02:10 PM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Undead Icon (War3)

Even as a Sylvanas fan, I must choose to walk out of this thread, lest I go full Fojar on it. Sorry, but no bait for me.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:14 PM

Druid of the Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Even as a Sylvanas fan, I must choose to walk out of this thread, lest I go full Fojar on it. Sorry, but no bait for me.
As we all know, Sylvanas forces a few Forsaken to do morally questionable things, but only for the betterment of the majority! She would only use mind control on those who have deserved it, such as Muk'thol and this prick Koltirra, who enjoyed his time as a Death Knight a bit too much. Sylvanas was completely justified to punish him! I mean, Koltirra has used mind control on other undead many times before and should now experience how that feels.

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 02:18 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 02:19 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

What's a worgen?
Old 05-22-2015, 02:22 PM

Druid of the Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
What's a worgen?
A bunch of hypocritical Gilneans who think that their asses are more important than the security and protection of Lordaeron. They have abandoned Lordaeron when it was invaded by the Scourge. They didn't send help and should now experience how that feels!

Memento mori
Old 05-22-2015, 02:30 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormreaver View Post
A bunch of hypocritical Gilneans who think that their asses are more important than the security and protection of Lordaeron. They have abandoned Lordaeron when it was invaded by the Scourge. They didn't send help and should now experience how that feels!
What's happened to you, Arthas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:07 PM

Druid of the Claw

I am a better Lordaeron-patriot than Fojar will ever be, because I speak on behalf of 99,999 % of Lordaerons remaining, non-Scourge population and not some whiny minority that might or might not glue on the left ass-cheek of King Varian.

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 03:46 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 03:32 PM

Elune

Varian has no claim to Lordaeron. It belongs to the people who lived, died for it and protect it from beyond the grave.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:38 PM

Druid of the Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
Varian has no claim to Lordaeron. It belongs to the people who lived, died for it and protect it from beyond the grave.
Yes indeed! And the Forsaken wouldn't hesitate to work with humans for a common goal either. Just look at the Argent Dawn! But the arrogance of Stormwind provoces dire methods. The agression of the Alliance has convinced the few living Lordaeronians that the Forsaken are their enemies. Only after these attacks did the Forsaken fight their own bretheren... a self fulfilling prophecy, initiated by Varians short sightedness!

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 03:43 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 03:41 PM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 05-22-2015, 03:45 PM

Elune

Quote:
The sins of the past have caught up with them. And what does Genn do? He ran howling to the Wrynns with the tail between his legs. Such king.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:51 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: InsipidLobst#2126

“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Old 05-22-2015, 03:58 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insipid_Lobster View Post
Bend the knee, and your soul.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:01 PM

Eternal

If you really wanted to upset someone's day you should have mentioned how Jaina was wrong and the Sunreavers were racially attacked. How the Alliance were really wrong for destroying innocent Taurajo and how the night elves shouldn't be lumber pigs.

And ser, there is only one person who I bend the knee to.

“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Old 05-22-2015, 04:03 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Who's this loser?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:05 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
Who's this loser?
Sware 2 god m8, i'm gunna get gav and the lads and i'm gunna come brick your fucking windows, sware on me old nan.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:06 PM

Druid of the Claw

Some short sighted individuals might even go so far to quote King Terenas in their signature. The awful ruler who built absurdly expensive internment camps instead of rebuilding his own country! And then refused to send infected citizens into quarantine! Sylvanas is a far more successfull ruler than Terenas ever was!

Victory for Sylvanas!!!

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 04:08 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 04:08 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
Who's this loser?
The loser who got scared by the queen when she came to his city.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:08 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Some short sighted individuals might even go so far to quote King Terenas in their signature. The awful ruler who built absurdly expensive internment camps instead of rebuilding his own country! And then refused to send infected citizens into quarantine! Sylvanas is a far more successfull ruler than Terenas ever was!

Quote:
And who came crying when Garrosh planned to attack Theramore?

"The Alliance will hurt me ;_____________;"
Old 05-22-2015, 04:09 PM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
I'd rather see all of Azeroth burn in fel flames than bend the knee to any of those two shites.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 05-22-2015, 04:11 PM

Druid of the Claw

Quote:
Yeah, she showed him who the real Ranger General in town is!

@ Lobster: Bah! She just dropped truthbombs on a moronic warchief!!!

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 04:21 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 04:25 PM

Arch-Druid

No, this thread is not worth the effort to reply to it.

It should be treated just like the Forsaken, and be utterly destroyed before it grows beyond control.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Old 05-22-2015, 04:27 PM

Druid of the Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
No, this thread is not worth the effort to reply to it.

It should be treated just like the Forsaken, and be utterly destroyed before it grows beyond control.
Then the thread Val'kyr will necro this thread to infinity! And your own reply, despite your concerns, only enhances their spells...

Angels of Death! Let this thread thrive and prosper!

Memento mori

Last edited by Stormreaver; 05-22-2015 at 04:29 PM..
Old 05-22-2015, 04:29 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Old 05-22-2015, 08:28 PM

Arch-Druid

The Kingdom of Lordaeron, being a hereditary monarchy, rightfully belongs to King Arthas and his Scourge.

Tags
bait, banshee thong, god save the queen, hail sylvanas, lordaeron, lordaeron = forsaken, sylvanas and friends, sylvanas is so hot