Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 12-29-2013, 10:08 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: AJF#1946

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
What chance?

Even Wrathion - who wanted him to demolish and basically enslave the Horde - anticipated that the Alliance conquering and absorbing it would entail a horrifying death toll. He just wasn't all that torn up about it if it meant a unified Azeroth in the long-run.

Varian's a king. He's supposed to consider about whether his decisions will definitely get massive numbers of his people slaughtered, or offer a chance to control the threat of the Horde without committing to a nightmarish, bloody march across the face of Azeroth in an effort to rip it apart for good.

"Varian should've dismantled the Horde" could easily have amounted to "Varian should've sent thousands more soldiers to their deaths over the next several years as the Alliance painstakingly scoured every nook and cranny of Azeroth stomping out a desperate Horde that was fighting to survive, all the while having to deal with regional complications as local threats previously held in check by the Horde also sought to regain their footing with the Horde fully occupied by the Alliance.

The orcs in particular would likely fight to the death, taking a ton of Alliance soldiers with them when left with nothing to lose and faced with an enemy bent on utterly destroying the Horde.
I was being facetious.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 PM

Loremaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWunclerIII View Post
I was being facetious.
Ah, poor internet sarcasm detection on my part, then. Carry on.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:11 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: AJF#1946

Quote:
Ah, poor internet sarcasm detection on my part, then. Carry on.
It's fine. I probably should've put a smilie in there somewhere.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:17 PM

Elune

Alliance Flag

Quote:
What chance?

Even Wrathion - who wanted him to demolish and basically enslave the Horde - anticipated that the Alliance conquering and absorbing it would entail a horrifying death toll. He just wasn't all that torn up about it if it meant a unified Azeroth in the long-run.

Varian's a king. He's supposed to consider about whether his decisions will definitely get massive numbers of his people slaughtered, or offer a chance to control the threat of the Horde without committing to a nightmarish, bloody march across the face of Azeroth in an effort to rip it apart for good.

"Varian should've dismantled the Horde" could easily have amounted to "Varian should've sent thousands more soldiers to their deaths over the next several years as the Alliance painstakingly scoured every nook and cranny of Azeroth stomping out a desperate Horde that was fighting to survive, all the while having to deal with regional complications as local threats previously held in check by the Horde also sought to regain their footing with the Horde fully occupied by the Alliance.

The orcs in particular would likely fight to the death, taking a ton of Alliance soldiers with them when left with nothing to lose and faced with an enemy bent on utterly destroying the Horde.
That was considering all of the Horde is destroyed, though. Let's suppose an Orc is chosen to be Warchief and Varian decides to disband the Horde. The first ones to fall are obviously the Orcs who aren't all that numerous anymore and are probably considered out of the equation by the end of the bloodbath that happens after the siege.

With the Orcs gone and the Alliance intending to destroy the Horde, do you really think the Goblins are gonna stay? No, they'll immediatly bail and probably even help the Alliance to make it clear they aren't part of the Horde anymore. That's already two races gone with only the battle after the Siege.

Following that, the Blood Elves would probably try to arrange something with the Alliance and solve this whole situation, wich would probably be possible. And with the Blood elves joining the Alliance, the Forsaken are left alone in the Eastern Kingdoms and are surrounded on all sides, wich may very well shorten their unlife if you see what I mean.

What is left then? The Trolls and Tauren. Probabilities of peace happening with the Tauren are high and then the Trolls would just bail and join the Zandalari since the Horde is no more. And if there isn't peace with the Tauren, the Darkspear are still easy enough to wipe out for the Alliance, Tauren and Thunder Bluff are the only real problem.

So yeah, ending the Horde was possible if you don't go the kill everything route. And even then, had a fight happened in the throne room, the Alliance would have won so it would have been even easier.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:25 PM

Loremaster

The problem is, by "dismantling the Horde" they'd be committing to preventing any attempts at reunification by its constituent states, while at the same time forcing those same states to pursue that very course by giving them reason to band even closer together.

And selling any eventual surrender or cease-fire to the Horde races would be that much harder if they went straight to attacking Vol'jin, Thrall, Baine, Gallywix, Sylvanas and Lor'themar within minutes of Garrosh's defeat.

It would basically make the Alliance look like a bunch of backstabbers to the Horde rebels, and in the minds of many prove Garrosh and his ilk right about them, giving the Horde reason to fight back to the very end against any effort to "dismantle" them out of the belief that any Alliance promises or conditions to end the fighting would end up betrayed.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:34 PM

Elune

Alliance Flag

Well, obviously dismantling means killing off the most dangerous races. And how they would perceive the Alliance wouldn't really matter to at least two races: the Goblins and the Blood Elves. And theses races are importaant parts of the Horde. So with them gone and the Orcs almost nonexistant in the hypotetical taking of Orgrimmar, the Horde isn't much. As I pointed out earlier, the Alliance may lose many men but they will gain the Blood Elves and the Goblins who will help them to show them their allegiance. That's basically two more races for them, two races wich are important military powers for the Horde. Because let's be honest, I don't think Trolls are the most contributing race power-wise. Belfs also weren't but that changed since Mists. And then if the Alliance doesn't necessarily manifest bad intentions towards the Tauren, will they really refuse peace?

To some extent, dismantling the Horde would only really mean ending the Orcs and Forsaken. The rest of the faction would part ways, some joinging the Alliance and others going neutral.

And since the Alliance never promised not to hurt the rebels, they wouldn't be backstabbers. I any case, no less than the Horde was to them on several occasions anyway.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:41 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Ah discussions of genocide for a video game.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:47 PM

Elune

Alliance Flag

I do not think the term "genocide" can apply to the Forsaken since they already are dead and are considered abberations. As for the Orcs, it's the same level of genocide as what is presented in LotR: evil Orcs being killed. Truth is the Orcs have shown many times that they are a treat to Azeroth and keeps turning their back to redemption. Thrall, Eitrigg, Saurfang, they are exceptions.

But im not necessarily saying kill all the Orcs. Just make sure they don't come back from this beating for a long time and that they are beaten enough for the Horde to crumble. They can still be part of Azeroth, just not as the Horde so that events like what happened in Mists, Draenor and the First & Second Wars do not happen again.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:00 PM

Loremaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhinyAlly View Post
Well, obviously dismantling means killing off the most dangerous races. And how they would perceive the Alliance wouldn't really matter to at least two races: the Goblins and the Blood Elves. And theses races are importaant parts of the Horde. So with them gone and the Orcs almost nonexistant in the hypotetical taking of Orgrimmar, the Horde isn't much. As I pointed out earlier, the Alliance may lose many men but they will gain the Blood Elves and the Goblins who will help them to show them their allegiance. That's basically two more races for them, two races wich are important military powers for the Horde. Because let's be honest, I don't think Trolls are the most contributing race power-wise. Belfs also weren't but that changed since Mists. And then if the Alliance doesn't necessarily manifest bad intentions towards the Tauren, will they really refuse peace?

To some extent, dismantling the Horde would only really mean ending the Orcs and Forsaken. The rest of the faction would part ways, some joinging the Alliance and others going neutral.

And since the Alliance never promised not to hurt the rebels, they wouldn't be backstabbers. I any case, no less than the Horde was to them on several occasions anyway.
Need I point out that Sylvanas never explicitly promised not to hurt Garithos? They worked together to beat the dreadlords, he got his city back, and then she promptly killed him and took it. Technically in having her forces collaborate with his in reclaiming the capital she fulfilled her obligations in their whole arrangement (even to the point that she's outside the gates when she has him killed. Yep, in an ironic twist she even personally left the city before betraying him and seizing it herself); that doesn't make her any less of a backstabber for turning on him when it was done.

In the same way, the Alliance turning on the Horde rebellion would paint them (in the Horde's eyes especially) as capitalizing on Garrosh's defeat to betray them all, and so make them seem untrustworthy during any future interactions.

The orcs have taken a sizable hit, but they aren't nearly wiped out or "nonexistent"; Orgrimmar was specifically targeted to put an end to a war that spanned Kalimdor, the EK and Pandaria due to Garrosh and his closest subordinates being there; Garrosh and his elite guard were crushed, but there's nothing to suggest the rest of the Horde's armies - much less the rest of the global orcish population - had all withdrawn from the rest of Azeroth to Orgrimmar and therefore perished in the siege.

Not to mention your whole hypothetical scenario still entails an awful lot of assuming that if this or that race doesn't play ball, the Alliance can just cavalierly exterminate them out of hand.

Plus the rebellion was largely instigated by the other Horde races reacting to the orcs' mistreatment of them; so your assumption is that they'd trade Garrosh's tyranny for the Alliance's? Being routinely threatened with death by their own faction was the whole reason many of them rose up against Garrosh in the first place, and "join our faction or else" is just the same brand of tyranny given another face.

Those who see the stain of treachery don't care about whether they've done similar. If the Horde races don't think the Alliance can be trusted not to turn on them at the first opportunity, any more than the other way around, neither faction would feel compelled to trust the other as some sort of penance.

Moreover, it just seems patently stupid to couple ending the threat of the Horde with the killing of the racial leaders who aren't interested in continuing Garrosh's war against the Alliance and in fact want to end it ASAP. Once you've killed them, you've effectively declared that nobody in the Horde is safe regardless of their sympathies; that even the moderates who want no further quarrel with the Alliance are game for being slaughtered in order to make the point of "no more Horde".

Last edited by ARM3481; 12-29-2013 at 11:02 PM..
Old 12-29-2013, 11:13 PM

Elune

Problem: The Alliance doesn't have any reason to care how the Horde sees it, since it's become very clear that the actions of the Alliance aren't relevant to how the Horde sees it. Their reasons for not liking the Alliance have never been logical or based on reality and the Horde as a whole does not act rationally.

Why should the Alliance be handwringing over whether or not the Horde likes them when it's obvious at this point that the Horde will hate them no matter what they do?

I mean shit, the original ending of Siege of Orgrimmar was going to be the rebels telling the Alliance to fuck off and die.
"Noble countrymen, evil is upon us. Darkness has befallen our shores. Rise and slay thy enemies� strike, strike so others shall live. The meek shall not fade into the night� live my brethren, live." - King Terenas Menethil II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbraid View Post
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
You are right Fojar.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:19 PM

Eternal

What's this original ending script I've been reading about? Was it legit to begin with?

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, or DTube.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:20 PM

Loremaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojar View Post
Problem: The Alliance doesn't have any reason to care how the Horde sees it, since it's become very clear that the actions of the Alliance aren't relevant to how the Horde sees it. Their reasons for not liking the Alliance have never been logical or based on reality and the Horde as a whole does not act rationally.

Why should the Alliance be handwringing over whether or not the Horde likes them when it's obvious at this point that the Horde will hate them no matter what they do?

I mean shit, the original ending of Siege of Orgrimmar was going to be the rebels telling the Alliance to fuck off and die.
It's not a matter of them "caring" what the horde thinks. It's a matter of them calculating how the Horde will react based upon what they think.

I'm not talking about the Alliance worrying about hurting Horde feelings; I'm talking about them considering whether or not they want to force a desperate Horde to think it has no choice but to fight to the last man and consequently kill a lot more Alliance than are necessary because it can't trust them to stop at Garrosh and those like him.

Creating the impression that they'll even target and wipe out those in the Horde who were trying to stop the war seems like it would do that very thing.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:25 PM

Elune

Alliance Flag

Quote:
Need I point out that Sylvanas never explicitly promised not to hurt Garithos? They worked together to beat the dreadlords, he got his city back, and then she promptly killed him and took it. Technically in having her forces collaborate with his in reclaiming the capital she fulfilled her obligations in their whole arrangement (even to the point that she's outside the gates when she has him killed. Yep, in an ironic twist she even personally left the city before betraying him and seizing it herself); that doesn't make her any less of a backstabber for turning on him when it was done.

In the same way, the Alliance turning on the Horde rebellion would paint them (in the Horde's eyes especially) as capitalizing on Garrosh's defeat to betray them all, and so make them seem untrustworthy during any future interactions.
Well yeah, technically no backstabbing was done on Sylvanas' part and backstabbing Garithos cannot be held against her in my opinion. It sure is a dick move but that kind of stuff happens. Just like that kind of stuff can happen. And it's not like the Alliance is viewed in a positive manner by the Horde, rebel or not, anyway. Even the Blood Elves do not like them much at that point, yet diplomacy is still possible between them and the Alliance just like it would be possible between the Goblins/Taurens and the Alliance. Trolls, I do not know what to think to be honest. I feel they would fight until the end, with the Horde or the Zandalari.

So I don't really think that it would play much on the Horde's minds when negociations would come. The Goblins certainly would care, the Blood Elves wouldn't really care all that much either. The only race who's perception of the event would really matter is the Tauren. And then it's free to your interpretation. personnally, I feel they could still be open to negociations once they see the Horde get disband.

Quote:
The orcs have taken a sizable hit, but they aren't nearly wiped out or "nonexistent"; Orgrimmar was specifically targeted to put an end to a war that spanned Kalimdor, the EK and Pandaria due to Garrosh and his closest subordinates being there; Garrosh and his elite guard were crushed, but there's nothing to suggest the rest of the Horde's armies - much less the rest of the global orcish population - had all withdrawn from the rest of Azeroth to Orgrimmar and therefore perished in the siege.

Not to mention your whole hypothetical scenario still entails an awful lot of assuming that if this or that race doesn't play ball, the Alliance can just cavalierly exterminate them out of hand.
I don't think there are many Orcs left in Pandaria now. The ones there were msotly Garrosh supporters and they retreated to Orgrimmar. They also weren't numerous in the Eastern Kingdoms too. Same goes for Northrend, with phantom garrisons and all that. So you are left with Kalimdor where most Orcs are in Durotar and the Barrens. I would expect many to go fight in Orgrimmar since they would probably be interested in freeing their own city. So let's assume the Alliance's first move is to kill every Orc in Orgrimmar. There aren't much more. Sure some still live elsewhere but with Orgrimmar and Durotar/The Barrens gone soon after, the Orcs aren't really in a position of power anymore and that's what really matters. Seeing the Orc fall that much is what matters to push the Goblins and Blood elves to leave.

And if the Orcs are still many as you suggest, where do the complaints of needing to replenish the Orcs' numbers come from?

Quote:
Plus the rebellion was largely instigated by the other Horde races reacting to the orcs' mistreatment of them; so your assumption is that they'd trade Garrosh's tyranny for the Alliance's? Being routinely threatened with death by their own faction was the whole reason many of them rose up against Garrosh in the first place, and "join our faction or else" is just the same brand of tyranny given another face.

Those who see the stain of treachery don't care about whether they've done similar. If the Horde races don't think the Alliance can be trusted not to turn on them at the first opportunity, any more than the other way around, neither faction would feel compelled to trust the other as some sort of penance.
How would the Alliance mistreat them or force them to join? The Goblins would be the ones proposing to leave the Horde as it is in their nature. As for the Blood Elves, the Alliance would simply propose to start the talks again and to solve this whole Dalaran situation. Concessions could even be made. And if the Tauren did go for the peace route, they would just be left alone in Mulgore. There's no oppression involved and certainly no actions like the ones of Garrosh.

Quote:
Moreover, it just seems patently stupid to couple ending the threat of the Horde with the killing of the racial leaders who aren't interested in continuing Garrosh's war against the Alliance and in fact want to end it ASAP. Once you've killed them, you've effectively declared that nobody in the Horde is safe regardless of their sympathies; that even the moderates who want no further quarrel with the Alliance are game for being slaughtered in order to make the point of "no more Horde".
I should have put the possible killing of the leaders part. That wouldn't necessarily happen. Or if fighting did occur in the throne room, Baine, Lor'Themar and possibly Gallywix could be spared. I feel like only Sylvanas would be in real danger. Maybe Vol'jin and Thrall too, depending on how they behave. In any cases, fighting would probably happen in the streets, with most leaders retreating so they wouldn't die (well, some of them could).

--------------------------------
In any cases, it's late. In fact, it's early at this point. We can continue this another time. Good night, sir ARM.

And out of curiosity, since the numbers are you birth date, I guess ARM is your initials? Or are you passionnated by arms and aggressive about it?

EDIT
Quote:
Really? How do you know that? And why/when was it changed?
Old 12-29-2013, 11:26 PM

Elune

Annnnnnnnnnnnd so it continues.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:28 PM

Elune

Except the Horde is not a rational actor. It is an irrational actor that does whatever it wants until something stops it.

Furthermore considering the destructiveness the Horde has displayed over the past decade at what point does it become clear that the Alliance should pursue total victory because the Horde cannot be trusted to maintain its own affairs? Was it when they declared unprovoked war and began seizing Alliance territory? Was it when they deployed horrific bio-weapons on Alliance towns and began continuing the work of the Scourge? Was it when they used a WMD on an Alliance capital and killed every man, woman, and child in the city instantaneously?

What precisely does the Horde need to do for the Alliance to say "Yes, the cost of total victory and unconditional Horde surrender is worth the cost today because of what it will save tomorrow?"
"Noble countrymen, evil is upon us. Darkness has befallen our shores. Rise and slay thy enemies� strike, strike so others shall live. The meek shall not fade into the night� live my brethren, live." - King Terenas Menethil II
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:41 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DAllicant#1203

I still find it odd that people get this worked up over WoW factions.

"He came to Ahn'qiraj for the strife... instead, he found a wife! She's my qiraji love-bride, next on Sick Sad World of Warcraft!"
Old 12-29-2013, 11:44 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlaaluStyle View Post
I still find it odd that people get this worked up over WoW factions.
I get worked up over people acting like stupid unbelievable idiots in my video games.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:04 AM

Elune

What do you want Fojar?
Old 12-30-2013, 12:07 AM

Elune
BattleTag: DAllicant#1203

Quote:
I get worked up over people acting like stupid unbelievable idiots in my video games.
Yeah, but you've been at this for years. Take a break!

"He came to Ahn'qiraj for the strife... instead, he found a wife! She's my qiraji love-bride, next on Sick Sad World of Warcraft!"
Old 12-30-2013, 12:11 AM

Eternal

Quote:
What do you want Fojar?

Old 12-30-2013, 12:28 AM

Elune

Quote:
What do you want Fojar?
Assuming I'm not allowed to make broad sweeping retcons and these are changes I want implemented in the year of our lord 2014?

The Alliance pauses as it sails away from Orgrimmar as they collectively wonder what the fuck they're doing and turn around, declaring Orgrimmar to be Alliance territory and its people Alliance subjects. The Alliance will take responsibility for protecting them and the Horde will not be allowed to have its own military. The Alliance will pay to repair Orgrimmar's infrastructure and economy as part of the Alliance. Anyone with a problem with it can suck on a cannon.

With the Horde's military and industrial capacity in ruins, the bulk of the Alliance military shifts its focus to the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. Forsaken positions in Hillsbrad, Gilneas, and Silverpine are bombarded relentlessly from air and sea over the course of a week, particularly at targets where plague production and storage is maintained before a highly advanced and mechanized force supplemented with numerous Priest and Paladin shock toops lands on the shores of Hillsbrad and Gilneas. Complete air supremacy is maintained, with air intelligence keeping Alliance high command well informed of Forsaken blight wagon movements. Gnomish, Dwarven, and newly-Alliance Goblin scientists work around the clock to develop a permanent counter-agent to the Blight. The resources of Dalaran are also used to discover a cure and their military might is brought to bear against the Forsaken as well.

Eventually they fight their way to the Undercity itself. The haggard Forsaken defenders are given an ultimatum; the complete and unconditional surrender of all Forsaken forces and holdings, or the eradication of every single Forsaken. For the sake of gameplay they choose the former.

Sylvanas, all members of the Royal Apothecary Society, and all high ranking members of the Deathguard are executed and their graves sanctified to prevent them being raised again. Remaining Forsaken are prohibited under any circumstances from reproducing and instances of such occurring will be terminated with extreme prejudice. The Undercity is filled in with reinforced concrete. What Forsaken remain will be given the choice of going to live in Northrend, in Orgrimmar, or in Lordaeron under the close and intense scrutiny of the Alliance with much of their freedom restricted.

The Alliance calls up Tirion, tells him that they did his job for him and that he has one month to bring all Lordaeronian lands under the control of the Argent Crusade into the Alliance and then step down from his position, or be faced with war.

The Blood Elves are a non-factor having joined the Alliance as soon as they realized that the Alliance wasn't acting like a bunch of putzes anymore.

The Tauren are militarily and industrially irrelevant.

That's what I want PJ.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.

Last edited by Fojar; 12-30-2013 at 12:43 AM..
Old 12-30-2013, 12:50 AM

Elune

Now let's make a essay that works in a gameplay setting and not a Fojar fanwank.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:00 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
Now let's make a essay that has everyone continue to act like stupid morons so that the Horde can remain relevant and free of consequences.
Fixed.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:02 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Assuming I'm not allowed to make broad sweeping retcons and these are changes I want implemented in the year of our lord 2014?

The Alliance pauses as it sails away from Orgrimmar as they collectively wonder what the fuck they're doing and turn around, declaring Orgrimmar to be Alliance territory and its people Alliance subjects. The Alliance will take responsibility for protecting them and the Horde will not be allowed to have its own military. The Alliance will pay to repair Orgrimmar's infrastructure and economy as part of the Alliance. Anyone with a problem with it can suck on a cannon.

With the Horde's military and industrial capacity in ruins, the bulk of the Alliance military shifts its focus to the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. Forsaken positions in Hillsbrad, Gilneas, and Silverpine are bombarded relentlessly from air and sea over the course of a week, particularly at targets where plague production and storage is maintained before a highly advanced and mechanized force supplemented with numerous Priest and Paladin shock toops lands on the shores of Hillsbrad and Gilneas. Complete air supremacy is maintained, with air intelligence keeping Alliance high command well informed of Forsaken blight wagon movements. Gnomish, Dwarven, and newly-Alliance Goblin scientists work around the clock to develop a permanent counter-agent to the Blight. The resources of Dalaran are also used to discover a cure and their military might is brought to bear against the Forsaken as well.

Eventually they fight their way to the Undercity itself. The haggard Forsaken defenders are given an ultimatum; the complete and unconditional surrender of all Forsaken forces and holdings, or the eradication of every single Forsaken. For the sake of gameplay they choose the former.

Sylvanas, all members of the Royal Apothecary Society, and all high ranking members of the Deathguard are executed and their graves sanctified to prevent them being raised again. Remaining Forsaken are prohibited under any circumstances from reproducing and instances of such occurring will be terminated with extreme prejudice. The Undercity is filled in with reinforced concrete. What Forsaken remain will be given the choice of going to live in Northrend, in Orgrimmar, or in Lordaeron under the close and intense scrutiny of the Alliance with much of their freedom restricted.

The Alliance calls up Tirion, tells him that they did his job for him and that he has one month to bring all Lordaeronian lands under the control of the Argent Crusade into the Alliance and then step down from his position, or be faced with war.

The Blood Elves are a non-factor having joined the Alliance as soon as they realized that the Alliance wasn't acting like a bunch of putzes anymore.

The Tauren are militarily and industrially irrelevant.

That's what I want PJ.
So basically you want the Horde to cease existing as a playable faction.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:06 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
Now let's make a essay that has everyone continue to act like stupid morons so that the Horde can remain relevant and free of consequences.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutinz View Post
So basically you want the Horde to cease existing as a playable faction.
Every race becomes playable as part of the Alliance.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
You are right Fojar.

Tags
ally whining takeover, daelin was right, garithos was right, go home you're drunk, lordaeron