Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Old 04-04-2017, 06:39 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromak View Post
So, who do we think are gonna be the Legendary Lords for each faction? CA said that each race has two on release and each LL has their own starting location, like Bretonnia for example.

Tyrion, Malekith and Mazdamundi we already saw in the trailer. High elves probably get Teclis, Dark elves Malekith's mom who's name I forgot and for Lizardmen I think Kroq-gar is a safe bet. Skaven's a bit more tricky. Besides Thanqol being pretty much guaranteed I'm not sure who could be the other one. Queek, Ikit Claw, Skrolk are the most likely imo.

And then there's also the question what kind of campaign mechanics the factions get. Lizardmen might get something like maintaining the geomantic web or rediscovering special plagues and order from the Old Ones or something like that. Skaven would be cool if they get a mechanic that deals with their population and recruitment, like the Bretonnians got with their peasant economy. More rats would mean faster and cheaper recruits but overpopulation would come at the cost of civil unrest or something like that. Elves though...no idea what they could get.
It's obviously: (DLC material after the "+")

* High elves: Teclis, Tyrion + Alarielle
* Dark elves: Malekith, Morathi + Malus Darkblade
* Lizardmen: Mazdamundi, Kroq-Gar + Tehenhauin

As for skaven, I wouldn't bet anything. There's way too many characters, and leadership isn't something very defined among skaven. I guess they will go with major clan figures, specially Moulder, Skryre, and Pestilens, and at least one Grey Seer. The only one I see 100% is Nurglitch, leader of Clan Pestilens, for the role they have against the lizardmen.

I could see these DLCs for the heroes:

* Tehenhauin vs Nurglitch (Snakes vs Plague)
* Alarielle vs Malus Darkblade (Godess vs Demon)

As for DLC factions, I'm betting on Tomb Kings (Nehekhara) first, followed by Dogs of War (Estalia and Tilea):

* Tomb Kings: Settra, Khalida
* Dogs of War: Marco Colombo, Borgio

Dogs of War will have some special mechanic, to represent they are mercenary armies instead of an unified nation.

I still wonder if we'll ever see characters like Arkham and Neferata for Vampire Counts. It's kinda sad we got others before them to be fair, and they would be perfect for a campaign against Khemri.

As for the 3rd game, I expect to see Kislev, Ogre Kingdoms, Chaos Dwarves, and some sort of Demon-based factions.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~

Last edited by Lon-ami; 04-04-2017 at 06:48 AM..
Old 04-04-2017, 10:21 AM

Eternal

I can see most of that happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
As for skaven, I wouldn't bet anything. There's way too many characters, and leadership isn't something very defined among skaven. I guess they will go with major clan figures, specially Moulder, Skryre, and Pestilens, and at least one Grey Seer. The only one I see 100% is Nurglitch, leader of Clan Pestilens, for the role they have against the lizardmen.
The Grey Seer character will probably be Thanqol since he seemed to be the main Skaven character in the End Times (which is also the reason I think he's gonna be their LL).

For Skryre we probably get Ikit Claw, for Moulder Throt the Unclean. My guess is that one of those two guys will be the second LL of the Skaven in the original game and then they'll get more through DLC. I can definitely see a Tehenhauin vs Nurglitch or Skorlk DLC that gives the factions more Skink and Pestilens units, similiar to The King and the Warlord.

I also think that Queek Headtaker will definitely show up as a DLC. Having a character that leads from the front instead of the back like 99% of the Skaven offers a lot of unique gameplay for his faction and it would round out the Karak-Eight-Peaks trio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
As for DLC factions, I'm betting on Tomb Kings (Nehekhara) first, followed by Dogs of War (Estalia and Tilea):

* Tomb Kings: Settra, Khalida
* Dogs of War: Marco Colombo, Borgio

Dogs of War will have some special mechanic, to represent they are mercenary armies instead of an unified nation.

I still wonder if we'll ever see characters like Arkham and Neferata for Vampire Counts. It's kinda sad we got others before them to be fair, and they would be perfect for a campaign against Khemri.

As for the 3rd game, I expect to see Kislev, Ogre Kingdoms, Chaos Dwarves, and some sort of Demon-based factions.
There's a lot of speculation about the Tomb Kings being the pre-order bonus in a similar way to Chaos from the first game.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:27 PM

Eternal

Old 05-12-2017, 06:08 AM

Elune

Anyway, longer post I made regarding the future races and Lords:

Total War: Warhammer II

Pretty much the confirmed factions.

Dark Elves

For Thousands of years, the Dark Elves have plundered the riches of the world, using the blood and treasure of distant lands to fuel their war against the High Elves. From his iron throne, the Witch King musters armies to assail civilization. Corsairs descend on trading ports leaving only death in their wake, sorceresses conjure the blackest of magics to consume the foe and crazed devotees of the Bloody-Handed God slaughter their way across entire kingdoms. Let the craven cower behind their walls; nowhere is safe when the Dark Elves march to war.
  • Special mechanics: Channeling Stance
  • Lords: Malekith, Morathi, Hellebron (Lord DLC #1), Malus Darkblade (Free Lord DLC #1)

High Elves

For thousands of years, the High Elves have defended the world from the threat of Chaos, a line of shining silver against an unending horde of darkness. When the Phoenix King calls, warriors from across the mighty kingdoms answer. Princes don armour and weaponry havy with enchantment, proud knights muster beneath ancient banners, mages prepare unparalleled magics and the legendary monsters of a bygone age gather in the skies above. Let the servants of destruction beware - the High Elves march to war!
  • Lords: Teclis, Tirion, Alarielle (Lord DLC #1), Eltharion (Free Lord DLC #2)

Lizardmen

Long before the rise of the new races, the Lizardmen ruled supreme. Alien, enigmatic, and without mercy, the Lizardmen will stop at nothing to restore order to a chaotic world. Such is what they were made to do. After long ages of battle fighting to preserve their ancient civilization, the Lizardmen now seek to conquer, fully enacting the unfinished plans of their long-lost cosmic masters. From the steaming jungles, their armies issue forth, unleashing cold-blooded savagery upon any who stand before them. With roars of reptilian fury, once more the Lizardmen seek to rule the world.
  • Special mechanics: Wilderness Travel Stance, Ambush Move Stance, Channeling Stance, Savage Wilderness affinity
  • Lords: Kroq-Gar, Lord Mazdamundi, Tehenhauin (Lord DLC #2), Lord Kroak (Free Lord DLC #3)

Skaven

The Skaven are a race of evil rat-men who inhabit the underground of the Warhammer world. They gnaw at the roots of civilization, eternally scheming and preparing for the day when their uncountable hordes will overrun the surface world. The only thing that keeps them in check is the constant internal strife between the clans that make up their society, but one day the Grey Seers, who speak for the Horned Rat himself, will unify them and lead them to inevitable victory.
  • Special mechanics: Underground Travel Stance, Ambush Move Stance, Under-Empire Journey Stance, Skaven Infestation affinity
  • Lords: Thanquol, Throt the Unclean, Lord Skrolk (Lord DLC #2), Ikit Claw (Free Lord DLC #4), Queek Headtaker (Bonus Lord DLC #2)

Total War: Warhammer II - Lord DLCs

The structure for Lord DLCs would be similar to that of the first game. As an additional bonus, the first game's two Lord DLCs would be upgraded to unlock one additional legendary lord each, just for the second game.
  • Bonus Lord DLC #1 - The Grim and the Grave: Neferata (Vampire Counts)
  • Bonus Lord DLC #2 - The King and the Warlord: Queek Headtaker (Skaven)
  • Lord DLC #1 - The Queen and the Witch: Alarielle (High elves) vs Hellebron (Dark elves)
  • Lord DLC #2 - The Rat and the Serpent: Skrolk (Skaven) vs Tehenhauin (Lizardmen)
  • Free Lord DLC #1: Malus Darkblade (Dark elves)
  • Free Lord DLC #2: Eltharion (High elves)
  • Free Lord DLC #3: Lord Kroak (Lizardmen)
  • Free Lord DLC #4: Ikit Claw (Skaven)

Total War: Warhammer II - Race DLCs

Like in the first game, Race DLCs would unlock an entire new race with a new exclusive campaign, uncovering new locations in the great campaign map.

Tomb Kings:

For thousand of years the Tomb Kings have lain within their ancient burial pyramids, but now they have awoken and they seek vengeance on those who have disturbed their slumber. Loyal even in death, legions of implacable skeletal soldiers stride to war at the command of their mummified rulers. Besides them come regiments of Undead cavalry, ranks of deadly chariots and the towering statues of monsters and gods carved out of unyielding stone. With such forces at their command, the Tomb Kings will conquer all who dare stand against them.

In their exclusive campaign, you play as Khalida, Khatep, or Settra, and begin a crusade to hunt and kill all the minions of Nagash scattered across Araby and the Old World. You will have to hunt entire vampire bloodlines, and face the armies of both Arkhan the Liche King and Neferata the Vampire Queen.
  • Lords: Arkhan, Khalida Nerfher, Khatep, Settra

Dogs of War:

This would be the first brand new race, exclusively developed to make its first major appearance digitally. Dogs of War is inspired by the old mercenary army book of the same name, and in particular, the human troops included in it. It's goal is to represent the nations of Estalia, Tilea, and the Border Princes, as well as the city-state of Marienburg.

These nations don't employ conventional military, recruiting mercenaries instead. Most of the hired companies come from these very lands, but their ranks also include foreign humans, halflings, ogres, some dwarves, and sometimes even a giant or two. Each unit type in the army comes from a different city, and has its own unique aesthetic and accent. Thematically speaking, Estalia, Tilea, and Border Princes are inspired by the Golden Age and Renaissance periods of Portugal, Spain, and Italy, with additional Roman, Greek, and Byzantine touches. Mediterranean culture, basically.

The specialty of the Dogs of Wars are the pikemen, inspired by the Spanish Tercios, incredibly deadly against cavalry. Their artillery includes firearms and conventional siege weapons, but excels at "da Vinci-esque" contraptions. There's also Italian and Spaniard rapier fencers, Portuguese and Spaniard conquistadores, Spartan phalanxes, Caribbean pirates, Genoese crossbowmen with pavise shields, Swiss Guard halberdiers, etc.

Dogs of War are a Nomad Army, and can't own settlements, building whatever they need by encamping instead. However, unlike Beastmen, they don't like razing everything in their sight, and have a new unique option: Instead of capturing settlements, they mimic the politics of their homeland, and turn their captures into independent city states, tied to province-based neutral factions. These city states won't deploy units beyond their own garrisons, and will instead hire the services of a mercenary lord and his armies.

Trading and loaning is a big part of the Dog of War army. They have their own tax system for those factions that hire them, and they can also lend money to the population of destroyed cities, letting them rebuild and become part of the neutral factions. Their paymasters are as ruthless as their soldiers, and they can plunder whole cities without spilling a single drop of blood. The former owner of a city can also bribe the mercenary army so that they stop protecting a client. War and business have the same meaning for the dogs.

In their exclusive campaign, you play as one of the four legendary lords, and your goal is to become rich. The easiest way is to seek the new continent, a place they call Lustria, and plunder it. You could trade with the lizardmen instead, too. Or maybe you can sell slaves with the dark elves. Or send an expedition to Araby to plunder the tomb kings instead. Then you must secure the trade routes so your gold is back home safely, specially from the hands of the other mercenary lords. You can't spell warfare without fare anyway! Each lord has some unique story elements, too. Marco Colombo (Using the old mini, not the newer ugly one) has contacts in Santa Magritta, a neutral settlement in Lustria, giving him an advantage there. Lucrezzia hates the Fay Enchantress because everyone says she's prettier than her, so screwing Bretonnia is desirable. Lietpold has a legendary avarice, and is willing to go as far as to blackmail his own neighbours. Finally, Borgio is the best at fighting.
  • Special mechanics: Nomad Army
  • Lords: Borgio, Lietpold, Lucrezzia Belladonna, Marco Colombo

Total War: Warhammer III

A quick preview of the races for the third game, in case you're wondering where we could be going after the ideas above.
  • Cathay (Representing Cathay and Nippon)
  • Chaos Dwarfs (Including hobgoblins)
  • Daemons of Chaos
  • Kislev
  • Ogre Kingdoms
  • Sultanates (Representing Araby and Ind)

This would leave the game with a total of 20 races, and the full world of Warhammer with all its continents. Warriors of Chaos would be updated and redesigned. Elephants and mammoths would make its first appearance in the franchise, making monster cavalry available for ogres, sultanates, and the upgraded warriors of chaos. Before this, only lizardmen would have this type of unit, through stegadons.

Sultanates would be a new race, inspired by your usual Arabian Nights and central Asian themes. Camels, elephants, djinns, flying carpets, etc. Cathay would be a new race too, and cover eastern Asian themes, including Buddhist monks, ninjas, fireworks, samurais, etc. I do think there's enough material and themes to do them right, and I'm confident Games Workshop has leftover notes and concepts that they no longer need with Age of Sigmar. We've seen new races develop with less before (Tomb Kings and Ogre Kingdoms were once petty footnotes as well). I'm pretty sure they would sell very well, both among tabletop fans (that have always wanted to see them developed) and TW fans (who would love those themes anyway).

The game could keep getting updates in the distant future, through lords, army reskins, etc.

New and revised mechanics

Some general mechanics I would redesign. Keeping them separate for clarity purposes.

Armies
  • Horde Army: Can not occupy settlements, can not trade, and need to enter Encamp Stance to construct buildings. Applies to beastmen and daemons. No longer applies to warriors of chaos.
  • Nomad Army: Turn settlements neutral instead of occupying them, and need to enter Encamp Stance to construct buildings. Applies to dogs of war and ogres.
  • Relentless Army: Instead of routing, units crumble, continuing to fight but suffering much greater casualties. Applies to vampire counts and demons. Defeat in battle can wipe the whole army for good.

Stances
  • Underground Travel Stance: Replaces the Underway Stance. Lets you move across impassable terrain, specially mountains, but enemies with high underground travel detection can intercept you. Can be used by dwarfs, greenskins, skavens, and chaos dwarfs.
  • Wilderness Travel Stance: Replaces Beast-Paths and Worldroots. Lets you move across impassable terrain, specially deep forests, but enemies with high wilderness travel detection can intercept you. Can be used by beastmen, wood elves, lizardmen, and ogres.
  • Ambush Move Stance: Replaces Beastmen Ambush Stance. Can be used by beastmen, wood elves, lizardmen, and skaven. Attacks made while in this stance may result in an ambush taking place.
  • Worldroot Journey Stance: Wood elves can use the worldroot network to travel to faraway forests across the world. Access to the network is determined by the levels of Savage Wilderness in each province. The journey might take several turns, and your army will have to encamp and wait until they are ready. Can not be intercepted.
  • Under-Empire Journey Stance: Skaven can use their global tunnel network to travel instantly to faraway locations. Access to the network is determined by the levels of Skaven Infestation in each province. The journey might take several turns, and your army will have to encamp and wait until they are ready. Can not be intercepted.

Influence
  • Chaos Corruption: The minions of the dark gods walk among us. Levels above 50% can be used by beastmen to spawn new lords and recruit new nomad armies. A level of 100% can be used by daemons for the same purpose. Levels above 50% apply attrition to all races except warriors of chaos, beastmen, chaos dwarves, and daemons. Levels below 50% apply attrition to daemon armies. High levels of corruption can lead to beastmen and daemon revolts. Present naturally at the Chaos Wastes.
  • Vampiric Infiltration: Vampires infiltrate your cities, and turn them against you. Levels above 50% affect the province's income negatively. Levels above 75% apply attrition to all races except vampire counts and tomb kings. Levels below 25% apply attrition to vampire counts. High levels of infiltration can weaken enemy garrisons, and also lead to undead revolts.
  • Savage Wilderness: Nature doesn't welcome trespassers. Levels above 50% apply attrition to all races except beastmen, wood elves, lizardmen, and ogres. Levels above 50% are also required to enable wood elf usage of nearby worldroots, allowing them to travel there instantly from faraway distances. Present naturally at the jungles and deep forests.
  • Skaven Infestation: The ratmen build tunnels below your cities. Levels above 25% affect non-skaven population growth negatively. Levels above 50% connect the affected provinces with the skaven Under-Empire, letting them travel there instantly from faraway distances. Levels above 75% apply attrition to all races except skaven. High levels of infestation can lead to building damages, as well as skaven revolts.

Quote:
Can't wait to snipe Be'lakor with my terradons lol.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~

Last edited by Lon-ami; 05-12-2017 at 06:14 AM..
Old 05-12-2017, 08:45 AM

Elune
BattleTag: miffy#1110

I'm so damn hyped for Warhammer 2. Warhammer may not be the best Total War game ever, it just has too many issues for that (auto-resolve broken for example, AI/difficulty pretty horrible), but it's just so damn fun. They did such a great job with the visuals and the production of it that I just don't care as much, as long as I can slowmo watch these gorgeous armies collide over and over. And it does a great job of introducing utter Warhammer noobs like me to the universe. Looking forward to the lore and feel of races like Lizardmen and Skaven, that I have no clue about.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:14 PM

Eternal

Default Best Faction Coming Through

Temple Guard trailer:

And a run through the whole (I think?) Lizardman roster:

Old 07-13-2017, 02:57 PM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Old 07-13-2017, 03:28 PM

Banished

Morathi

Old 07-14-2017, 08:01 AM

Elune

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Ulthuan tomorrow.

Black Arks confirmed at least.

Last edited by Drusus; 07-14-2017 at 08:16 AM..
Old 07-15-2017, 04:03 AM

Eternal
Location: England, Great Britain, Soon to be United States of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusus View Post
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Ulthuan tomorrow.

Boats! Glorious boats! No more losing strong armies because auto-resolve is terrible. Hurrah!

Also, what mods do you guys use? Occupy anywhere is pretty much a necessity for me (though not for Chaos in part because I don't think custom units will still be buildable when you settle). Various unit packs are fun. And of course the Faction Unlockers are great (I'm about to start a Mousillon campaign). Quite a few more actually (Valuable Veterans (half), a few of Cataph's, the new settlement ones).
It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag."
- Father Dennis Edward O'Brian, USMC
Old 07-15-2017, 04:13 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Nice trailer, indeed.

Old 07-18-2017, 10:39 AM

Eternal

Old 07-18-2017, 10:43 AM

GW should release new Norsca models to bolster our Chaos armies with.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:25 AM

Elune

Quote:
Bleugh. Norsca has always been part of Warriors of Chaos. This shouldn't be a mew race, but a new faction inside WoC, with its relevant (and much needed) update to WoC.

Free Cities should have been this DLC instead, with Estalia, Tilea, Border Princes, and Marienburg, represented by a reimagined Dogs of War army. Specially because Estalia has a big conqueror-like presence at Lustria.

It's good to see them making "new" races, though. It means hope for the many other secondary armies.

I hope we see both Free Cities and Vampire Pirates in this context, aside from the most obvious Tomb Kings.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:35 AM

Elune

It should've been Kislev imo. I suppose they're saving them for the Daemons of Chaos expansion, but they're far more unique than "dude tier 1 Warriors of Chaos lmao."
Old 07-19-2017, 11:26 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusus View Post
It should've been Kislev imo. I suppose they're saving them for the Daemons of Chaos expansion, but they're far more unique than "dude tier 1 Warriors of Chaos lmao."
Kislev makes no sense at TWWH2 context. Norsca has a settlement in Lustria, and northern Naggaroth has some barbarian presence as well (I'm assuming Norsca will be used to represent the other northmen as well). Estalia has another settlement in Lustria too, and there's a lot of them exploring the jungle for gold and other riches.

Kislev is obvious TWWH3 material, considering they're at the gates of the Chaos Wastes. Same for Chaos Dwarfs and Ogre Kingdoms, and potentially Cathay if they decide to implement them.

Old 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM

Eternal

We got Queek, Doomwheels and Hellpit Abominations. Good shit.

Old 08-16-2017, 08:25 PM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Quote:
We got Queek, Doomwheels and Hellpit Abominations. Good shit.
The Skaven are neat and all, but hot dang if some of their stuff isn't silly looking as all heck.

Also, Lizardmen for life, yo.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:59 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
The Skaven are neat and all, but hot dang if some of their stuff isn't silly looking as all heck.
Being really silly despite being irredeemably evil and disgusting is kind of the Skaven's thing. Doomwheels (the giant laser-shooting hamsterwheels) are probably the single best unit to describe the Skaven in their entirety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
Also, Lizardmen for life, yo.
Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well. Lizardmen and Skaven along with the Greenskins are easily the best races in all of Warhammer.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well. Lizardmen and Skaven along with the Greenskins are easily the best races in all of Warhammer.
Although most other races are also interesting, I am inclined to agree.

Last edited by Nazja; 08-17-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Old 08-17-2017, 12:42 PM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Although most other races are also, I am inclined to agree.
Truly, ours is the alliance of good taste.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:22 PM

Eternal
Location: England, Great Britain, Soon to be United States of Europe

Quote:
Gameplay-wise as it stands though it's all about the Vampire Counts. Nobody needs those ranged units. Demz for stinkin' 'umiez.

That said I've be enjoying a mod letting me play as Mousillon recently. Hard surrounded by Bretonnia factions out for your blood but Beastmen and funnily enough Dwarves (occupy anywhere mod) saved me from being overrun. Naturally I repaid the stunties with immortality.
It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag."
- Father Dennis Edward O'Brian, USMC
Old 08-18-2017, 03:51 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Being really silly despite being irredeemably evil and disgusting is kind of the Skaven's thing. Doomwheels (the giant laser-shooting hamsterwheels) are probably the single best unit to describe the Skaven in their entirety.
See it less as silly and more as "engineered with a complete disregard to the sanctity of life". Skaven are the masters of inventing experimental weapons of mass destruction. Be it allies or foes.
They also invented the Iron Star before the Iron Horde (called Doom Flayer).
Although the Ratling Gun probably takes one of the many prizes for silliest names in the (pre AoS) GW universe.

Norsca is a pretty amazing faction btw. Although I'd see a lot of the mechanics with Ogre Kingdoms (known for hunting and taming amazing beasts), their gameplay rewards micromanaging. Marauder units get decently strong thanks to Rage and especially Berserkers and Javelin Hunters (which are probably OP) are absolutely devastating if handled correctly.

Last edited by Feltongue; 08-18-2017 at 03:55 PM..
Old 09-29-2017, 05:16 PM

Eternal

MFW the goddamn Warmbloods keep interfering with the Great Plan.

Game is a lot of fun. Basically everything the first game was, but bigger, better and with more. Models look gorgeous, sound design - especially on the lizardmen and their dinosaurs - is fantastic, lots of cool units and faction mechanics. I'm gonna sink a lot of time into this one.
Old 09-29-2017, 05:28 PM

Elune

Let's skaven this place up

Tags
warhammer