Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

View Poll Results: How Does Sylvanas Windrunner’s story arc end?
Bi-factional takedown, Raid Boss 5 16.67%
Alliance takedown 13 43.33%
Horde takedown 3 10.00%
She takes herself off the Board 14 46.67%
Sylvanas Wins 3 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2019, 09:58 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeAxe View Post
They were literally defending Mulgore against an invading army.

The siege machinery outside the gates of Mulgore is like a spear aimed at our heart. I want you to go to the gates, south of here, and remove those siege vehicles from play.

The Alliance scorches a trail of murder across the Barrens. We must stop them here or there is nothing left for us.

All quests from the tauren Baine exiled. Jorn Skyseer was even one of the people who helped Baine in the Shattering, yet it didn't stop Baine from exiling him for protecting tauren.

So the tauren should just accept their deaths according to you.

EDIT: And the part about the tauren deaths being due to Garrosh is entirely untrue. The Dwarves of Bael Modern have been murdering Tauren for years and even their own journal says their fortress was built for the sake of attacking the Horde.
Didn't those events take place before his exile? When the Alliance and Horde were still officially at war?

I admit that my memory of the events isn't the best, but if I recall correctly, he was exiled at a later date, upon deciding that defending Mulgore was no longer enough to sate his thirst for vengeance.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:59 PM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Didn't those events take place before his exile? When the Alliance and Horde were still officially at war?

I admit that my memory of the events isn't the best, but if I recall correctly, he was exiled at a later date, upon deciding that defending Mulgore was no longer enough to sate his thirst for vengeance.
Short version is Baine exiled Tauren, including his longtime supporters, for fighting the Alliance, whilst the Alliance was trying to invade Mulgore and Dwarves were conducting a genocidal campaign against tauren.

Tags
battle for azeroth, world of warcraft